ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Does Anyone Have A "Perfect Song"
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ManfredvonKarma  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meine ex(plodierte Freundin)

Sounds really happy, but is really depressing the more you listen to it... just like me.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManfredvonKarma wrote:
Meine ex(plodierte Freundin)

Sounds really happy, but is really depressing the more you listen to it... just like me.

Lawl, My Exploded Girlfriend. Die Aerzte are pretty funny. I don't like most of their newer stuff, but old stuff like Schrei Nach Leibe was amazing.

Proud Atheist - If you are an Atheist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Atheists are on ScoreHero!
Vampyromaniac  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1 "Nottingham Lace" by Buckethead - everything after the first two minutes of this song is PERFECT.

#2 "Nerve" by Soilwork - melodic Metalcore... the riff is amazing yet simple, and the chorus is beautiful. See also: the intro and chorus to "Stabbing the Drama" and the songs "Rejection Role" and "As We Speak," all of which are by Soilwork also.

#3 "Absolute Power" by Tech N9ne - Best rap song in existence, possibly.

#4 "I'm Alive" by Disturbed - Hard Rock / Metal. Finally a song that not only sounds amazing but also has really meaningful lyrics. See also: "Indestructable" for being epic, "10,000 fists" for being epic, and "Inside the Fire" for lyrics based on real events.

#5 "The Weapon They Fear" by Heaven Shall Burn - Pretty much the only song that has these kind of vocals that I even remotely like. and yet I LOVE this one.

#6 "Hallowed be thy Name" by Iron Maiden. The guitar's sound quality and the like sounds a lot better on the Cradle of Filth cover. This song is practically an instrumental, just like Hangar 18.

#7 "By the Strange Path of Destiny" by Dark Moor - one of the best power metal songs ever written... Well, at least the intro and the solo.

#8 "45" by Shinedown - mainstream Rock - SO OVERPLAYED but I couldn't leave it out because of that... it is a wonderful song.

#9 "Pissed Off" by Dulce Liquido - Some kind of weird industrial song. But probably the best industrial there is... alot less like metal/rock than Rammstein, but without the gay of techno :P

#10 "Once Upon a Nightmare Lost" - because I'm writing it and in a few years it will be insanely epic. Should have a neoclassical sound that blends into a heavier one. Fully instrumental, save for possible choir vocals if I can find a good way to pull that off.

honorable mentions:
"Kingdom of My Will" by Lost Horizon - another power metal song. Not perfect, but some parts of it are really epic... this is what Dragonforce would sound like if they focused more on composition and less on how fact they can play their solos.

"Burning up" by Insane Clown Posse - close run with absolute power for best rap song. You'll notice what I consider to be the best rap songs usually have a lot of rock influence.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Vampyromaniacal
Deak2112  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just gonna say to whoever said The Final Countdown, You're absolutley right. There is nothing wrong with that song.

Cliffs of Dover-Eric Johnson, Best instrumental I have ever heard in my life.

Operation Ground and Pound-Dragonforce, That's right. Love this for a Speed Metal song

The Spirit of Radio-Rush, Good song with alot of feeling as well as a good solo, plus its Rush!

Livin' On a Prayer-Bon Jovi, Truly a Rock Anthem.

Top Gun Anthem-Steve Stevens, Thats right, I said it, wanna fight?

Finally:
Come Sail Away-Styx, speaks for itself.

I'll probably think of more later

For lulz my Wiki and for My Youtube Channel

Free Bird since 11/9/2009
My only regret is that I only have one life to give for my Lord
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Deak2112
GregoryZero  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deak2112 wrote:
Finally:
Come Sail Away-Styx, speaks for itself.

I'll probably think of more later

That song is full of Piano, and Win.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Therion - The Blood Of Kingu - the perfect blend of orchestration, interesting riffs, and great vocals by Mats Levin.

Tool - 46 & Two - This song still gives me goosebumps, even though Tool probably does not rank amongst my favorite bands anymore. I wrote my common application college essay about this song, so it still holds a special place in my heart.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had a song that would go with me everywhere I went, it would probably have to be

[b]In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3[b] by Coheed and Cambria

That song is so full of epicness and win.

Hell, I'd have the whole album play with me everywhere if I could.

ukog-monkey  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=szhJzX0UgDM
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ti monkey75 PSN Name: MonkeyOnABike
emptyset  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The post above is exactly why every single one of these threads continues to get locked.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: