Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
ScoreHero Mafia 6 - Abandoned
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 105, 106, 107  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to be analyzing the entire game so far, so expect a big post from me soon. I know, wall. But usually my walls (not that I do them often) are actually good content. So, I'll be working on that for a while. I'm still here, and will answer any direct questions. Otherwise, I want to catch up by making this big post.

Check out my Youtube channel!
We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorasgoof wrote:
I am going to be analyzing the entire game so far, so expect a big post from me soon. I know, wall. But usually my walls (not that I do them often) are actually good content. So, I'll be working on that for a while. I'm still here, and will answer any direct questions. Otherwise, I want to catch up by making this big post.
I am insulted.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
evilpacman18  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

superspaz117 wrote:
ok first off sorry I haven't posted too much today, but I have virus problems with my PC, having to do several scans and also money issues concerning my bank account (though the 2 are unrelated)

evilpacman18 wrote:
ManfredvonKarma wrote:
Fugitive wrote:
superspaz on OYE
superspze on 11YOK
oritz on InflatablePie
CCARaven on superspaz
This is what I was hoping for someone to do. I had a hard time figuring it out >!<

1. http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1704284#1704284
2. http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1704304#1704304
3. http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1704288#1704288
4. http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1704938#1704938

1. Says reason is based on what others said
2. Little reason
3. Absolutely no reasoning.
4. Reasoning (I'm not sure that CCA was the 4th vote on the wagon, though he was the 4th overall person to vote superpaz.)

Superspaz is scum too.
I didn't really look at that post by ortiz but probably wouldn't have said anything about it anyway since we're the two biggest supporters of a BT lynch. And CCA's vote is fine.

wait so I am scum for putting in 4th votes but ortiz and CCA isn't?

CCA has had very few posts with very little content in each and just seems to be wagon hopping all the time

and if that isn't the worst of the inconsistencies

evilpacman18 wrote:
Newer scum list:
BlueTornado
MVK
11YOK
???????????
???????????

if you declared me as scum before, why am I not on the list all of a sudden?

and ortiz being the 4th person to vote on someone makes me highly doubt it was an RVS vote

evilpacman18 wrote:
ManfredvonKarma wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:
EBWOP: Looking at the page ortiz's vote was on, it was probably an RVS vote or an initial reaction to IP's breadcrumbing thing.
So then isn't it extremely horrible that he was willing to be the 4th vote on an RVS wagon?

Also note that it wasn't an RVS wagon. Pie decimated RVS by self-voting, because that became the reason for votes on him.

So his reason was IP's self-vote then. Not a bad reason.

If I had power over every kill, people that agreed with me would probably survive longer. That would be the case with just about anybody. ortiz is not like confirmed town to me, but since I could use his support trying to push a lynch on BT, I wouldn't look at him until after BT is dead.

Your vote is a lot more opportunistic than the other 4th votes too, and you're a much more capable player than Superspaz and CCA at least. If a noob does something nooby, it could go either way. If an experienced player (you) does something nooby, it's a lot more likely that he's scum.

I do not like this at all, you avoid calling ortiz scum because he is more experienced?

have you ever taking into account the possibility of him being an experienced scum at this point?

you were in SHM5, so I shouldn't need to point out that he was the sole scum survivor, and yet you want his help specifically to try and lynch BT purely because he is experienced? what difference does it make? a vote is a vote, and there is very little to say about BT other than what has already been said

now the fact that you are trying to get ortiz to join your campaign just looks scummy, now I like to think there are 4 possibilities of what would happen here

1. you are scum trying to get another scum to help your cause
2. you are scum trying to get town to help your cause
3. you are town trying to get someone who you believe is town but is actually be scum
4. same as 3, only with ortiz being town

(if you think that there are more or any I have listed simply aren't feasible, let me know)
(also note that the following options are entirely hypothetical, I don't know which one it to be believed as the truth)

so what happens with all of those possibilities I listed?

1. if this were to be true, that would be a terrible play because if you do end up lynched, we can pin him to you
2. if this were to be true, this wouldn't be as stupid, figuring if you go down you could get us to mislynch town the next day, although doing so at such an early stage suggests a bit of paranoia
3. if this were to be true, stupid play, and ortiz could take advantage and try to swing your vote to a town member at a later stage
4. if this were to be true, still a stupid play, make you appear to be scummier than necessary, increased odds of lynch

so all of the above suggest you are either scum or dumb town

and when I take into account all of the stated inconsistencies, you more than strange comments regarding to wanting ortiz to help you, and your somewhat random meta defence, especially when you felt no one had a case on you, to go in with the meta is highly suspicious

taking all of the aboe into account all I can really say is

Vote: EPM

P.S

MrMarill wrote:
Superscum, I was in a nice mood <3

awww well thanks for being so ni...

MrMarill wrote:
and superscum does too (calling you that again because of this post :P)

..nevermind :P

Only reason you're not on that list is because of how unlikely it is that three new players are all scum. I never said ortiz wasn't scum, I just said I'm not gonna be looking at him right now because it's more important that we get BT lynched first. Trying to get ortiz to join my campaign? First of all we're already both voting BT, second of all, neither of us followed the other two and it and third, he beat me to that vote. If anything, I joined HIS campaign. You're obviously not reading, almost every one of ortiz's posts so far have been about BT. I'm not trying to enlist him.

So by this point, everything on your post is taken down. How about getting your vote off me?
BlueTornado  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, another thing about bandwagons being bad is also from my experience. In past mafia games that I've played, bandwagoning was a slight scumtell, unless it's a null-tell now. If so, I'll drop my FoS on Fugitive.

In addition, I wasn't intending to rolefish, at first I thought the whole "unleash the beast" thing was EPM knowing something major about Marill, and since it's scum that know each other, it struck me as scummy. I also originally thought the phrase "unleash the beast" hinted at Marill having a PR. I later found out that it was a joke, making those points invalid.

Does that clear things up?

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
Proud Christian: If you are a Christian, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Christians are on ScoreHero!
***My Accomplishments: 67 RB2 H Guitar FCs!***
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BlueTornadoSH
11yearoldkid  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I just read the whole entire thread.

Vote: Evilpacman18 - His first 6 or 7 posts are spread out across 21 pages and have very little to no actual content in them. Then he meta-defenses and starts posting a lot, again with little actual content in them.

The only other person I find scummy is Ortiz because of his weirdness around why he voted Pie.

Also we haven't had a vote count since Page 36 so Mods: Vote Count, please

I honestly don't think I'll be able to read other players too well until D2 roles around.

TEN THOUSANNNNNNND!
My life.
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

11yearoldkid wrote:
Wow, I just read the whole entire thread.

Vote: Evilpacman18 - His first 6 or 7 posts are spread out across 21 pages and have very little to no actual content in them. Then he meta-defenses and starts posting a lot, again with little actual content in them.

The only other person I find scummy is Ortiz because of his weirdness around why he voted Pie.

Also we haven't had a vote count since Page 36 so Mods: Vote Count, please

I honestly don't think I'll be able to read other players too well until D2 roles around.
These are the only thoughts you are able to recall.

After

reading

the

entire

thread.

11yearoldkid  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. I made a whole list of comments as a word document, but these are the ones I felt necessary to voice, because they aren't what people have said like 100 times over.

TEN THOUSANNNNNNND!
My life.
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

11yearoldkid wrote:
No. I made a whole list of comments as a word document, but these are the ones I felt necessary to voice, because they aren't what people have said like 100 times over.
I want to hear what you think about everyone in this room, regardless of whether or not it's repeated by anyone else. I want to know your thoughts.

ready2rock  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vote Count as of here:
[9] evilpacman18 - TheLonging, Fugitive, OpenYourEyes, ManfredvonKarma, CCARaven4, BlueTornado, superspaz117, 11yearoldkid
[5] OpenYourEyes - NavyCherub, (evilpacman18), (11yearoldkid), (superspaz117), Raikri999, Adohu, ganondorf901, MrMarill
[3] BlueTornado - ortiz1193, evilpacman18, EmoArbiter
[1] InflatablePie - (InflatablePie), (TheLonging), (MrMarill), (ortiz1193), (BlueTornado), (CCARaven4), METALFootball, (diddin)
[1] 11yearoldkid - (Adohu), (Fugitive), (ManfredvonKarma), (superspaz117), ShadoWolf, (evilpacman18), (Fugitive)
[1] ShadoWolf - (superspaz117), (Fugitive), diddin
[1] NavyCherub - sean2490
[1] ManfredvonKarma - ThirdKoopa
[1] ganondorf901 - InflatablePie
[0] superspaz117 - (MrMarill), (OpenYourEyes), (11yearoldkid), (CCARaven4)
[0] Olinea - (OpenYourEyes), (MrMarill), (InflatablePie)
[0] Fugitive - (Olinea), (superspaz117)
[0] ThirdKoopa - (OpenYourEyes), (ShadoWolf)
[0] CCARaven4 - (EmoArbiter)
[0] zlinkneoXZ15 - (InflatablePie)
[0] MrMarill - (InflatablePie)
[0] sorasgoof - (CCARaven4)
[0] ortiz1193 - (CCARaven4)
[0] METALFootball - (ortiz1193)
[0] Raikri999 -
[0] EmoArbiter -
[0] Adohu -
[0] sean2490 -
[0] TheLonging -
[0] diddin -

[3] Not voting - sorasgoof, Olinea, zlinkneoXZ15

Any mistakes, let me know.

Edit: vote count updated. It takes 13 to lynch and 13 to no lynch. Deadline is February 15 at Midnight EST.

Last edited by ready2rock on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Thirdkoopa  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So okay I'm here now (I've had an off sleeping schedule; Don't ask) and I'll be reading over everything I've missed and replying in a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ready2rock wrote:
Sent a PM to ace about amount to lynch and deadline for all those asking.

Both of these will be included in Vote Counts from now on, I haven't kept up with all the fancy details in vote counts these days apparently OP will be updated with some more details tonight/tomorrow (specifically day start/end and R2R's post with all the vote counts).
TheLonging  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrMarill wrote:
The "Let others do your work for you" is fucking stupid, TL. Agreeing with other people's logic is scummy now? Then why bother posting?

It's not scummy by itself, but he has posted little content, one liners, and instead of even trying to give the same answer Fugitive gave, he just got lazy, quoted, and agreed. IN CONTEXT, it is scummy.

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
evilpacman18  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's only 8 names under my 9 votes.
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adohu wrote:
OpenYourEyes should have gotten more votes on him from his post where he voted EPM. Completely screams scum.

Skimmed through most of the EPM stuff, I've found some of his posts a bit iffy and will probably look into it later (tired as dick right now).

You're saying my post was scummy, then you go on to say that EPM is iffy? Come on, man.
Set all the tax rates to 9.
Olinea  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let’s break down this Pacman wagon.

TheLonging wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:
TheLonging wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:
Vote: OpenYourEyes
His eyes aren't open.

After Navy talked about OYE and TK and OYE commented on IP, evilpacman just comes in and "randomly" votes OYE. It screams of false RVS.

Want circumstantial? His reaction to the rules pre-game. It's only circumstantial, but I try my best.

That wasn't an RVS vote. It was for not catching IP's Miller claim fakeclaim, evidence of not reading, evidence of not needing to read because he knows who's scum.
Ugh... do I unvote Pie and vote you?

epm wrote:
(until the part where he lied about knowing it was fake the whole time).

and you know this... how? Did he actually say he lied?

evilpacman18 wrote:
Btw my only town read is IP and leaning town on Marill.

unvote
vote: evilpacman19

SCUM IS RIGHT HERE. RIGHT HERE. THIS POST. I'm also legitimately surprised at all the FoS's but no votes.

This is the first vote. Notice something?

5 points to whoever gets it. Spoiler: You get the answer when you click the link.

Then Raikri quotes this quote from EPM, provides absolutely no reasoning or commentary on it, and then FoSes Pacman.

Cool reasoning.

Then we get this.

Fugitive wrote:
epm is very scummy.

epm wrote:
@everyone not on the list: pick one scum out of Spaz, 11YOK, Shadow, and BlueTornado

I know this is really old but I don't think anyone has pointed this out yet. He's not only directing people how to vote, but setting it up between four people that he wants. I think an epm scum flip would clear 3 of those 4 and condemn one of them, personally.

Vote: evilpacman18 - because I've seen the TLight.

BLATANT misrep of Pacman’s statement. I know this is really old but I don’t think anyone has pointed this out yet. Pacman said nothing about voting and Fugitive hams it up to say Pacman is directing our votes and locking in our choices. This is so bad of a misrep that I think it merits an FoS: Fugitive. Yes. It’s that bad.

Also do note how there’s a failure to take into account an EPM TOWN flip, but y’know, he has scumreads, so he’s probably scum.

OYE is up next.

OpenYourEyes wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:
@everyone not on the list: pick one scum out of Spaz, 11YOK, Shadow, and BlueTornado

How do you know one of them is scum, unless of course, you're a psychic. In which case, get out, you're cheating. If you are not psychic, then how could you know it other than being scum?

HE’S NOT SAYING THEY ARE SCUM.

HE’S ASKING WHO LOOKS THE SCUMMIEST OUT OF THOSE FOUR.

OpenYourEyes wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:
Superspaz should stop talking or

Marill will fucking
Unleash the beast.

I'm starting to lean dumb town on superspaz a bit more.

It's never helpful for somebody to stop talking. If you're leaning dumb town rather than scum, give some reasoning behind it. It's always helpful to have reasoning behind suspicions and thoughts (if anybody points out the conversation I had with Navy about me being more clear and how me saying this is hypocritical, I will kill all of you).

This statement is true, however, Pacman is not the only one who does this.

OpenYourEyes wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:
TL what don't you like about my town reads?

I haven't even seen a read from you. Please, post them.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

YOU LITERALLY JUST QUOTED TWO POSTS DETAILING PACMAN’S READS.

Superspaz, can I borrow your avatar?

BlueTornado is up next.

BlueTornado wrote:
Did some more reading.

evilpacman18 wrote:
Superspaz should stop talking or

Marill will fucking
Unleash the beast.

Um, what is the point of this post? Are you thinking that Marill has a PR?

evilpacman18 wrote:

On what basis do you think they are scum? How do you know so much?

evilpacman18 wrote:
Btw my only town read is IP and leaning town on Marill.

Why? Again, are you 100% certain that they are town? Why?

FoS: evilpacman18

We covered the beast quote, I covered that statement, “How do you know so much” is really unnerving because it seems to mimic that whole incident with Emo last game and “How’d you catch me so fast”, and the last quote is bad too because 100% certainty on Day 1 is LOLNO. Blatant misrep. Good thing it didn’t lead to a vote.

ManfredvonKarma wrote:
EPM: Just because you point out that it's a meta-defense doesn't mean it's less horrible to use it.

Overall, EPM just looks bad here. Enough to warrant a vote, though?
Vote: evilpacman18
Perhaps...

ganondorf901 wrote:
Really Epac? Your only defense is based on your meta?

FoS: EPM

Right now you just moved way up in my scumlist,I'd vote but I feel I don thave the time right now to make a fully reasoned post.

Yaaaay for school posting

HE CAN’T DEFEND HIMSELF AGAINST NOTHING.

FoS is bad since it’s not backed by anything but it’s not a vote so woohoo.

CCARaven4 wrote:
We've had at least one other, maybe two.
Unvote, vote: EPM

I see the EPM case, but wasn't really sure but this point puts it over the edge for me.

Pacman’s attack on MvK for being 4th on the wagon is the reference here.

His attack on MvK is unwarranted and may be seen as deflecting but this is, again, blatant bandwagoning.

BlueTornado wrote:
Well, EPM, is your meta your only defense? I still don't see why you consider those people scum.

Unvote
Vote: evilpacman18

Oh, wait, it did lead to a vote. So pretty much disregard that.

Superspaz has a HUGE wall here so I’ll summarize it. You can read it here if you think I’m misrepping.

Basically, superspaz attacks Pacman’s attack on MvK on the “4th on the wagon” dealio and how Pacman neglects to consider Ortiz’s 4th vote on another wagon, which was poorly reasoned, as a scumtell. Pacman also appeals to Ortiz to help push the BT wagon. Superspaz is the only one with actual reasoning here, to be honest, the rest is just “oh he has a meta defense, let’s vote him” and “You think these people are scummy? How would you know they’re 100% scum unless YOU’RE scum?”. This is the only vote here that actually makes sense.

11yearoldkid wrote:

Are you kidding me?

Are you ACTUALLY kidding me?

Blatant parroting, vague statements, etc. Insanely bad vote, you could have at least used superspaz’s reasons seeing as how those are the only viable tells that relate to Pacman’s situation.

In short,

Why is there a Pacman wagon?
Scorehero: Where the 5-note chord is undercharted.

Grinded that second one for 18 years.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 105, 106, 107  Next
Page 41 of 107

Jump to: