ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DLC problem with most GH's, I'm sure it's a simple fix...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanTheBib  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:50 pm    Post subject: DLC problem with most GH's, I'm sure it's a simple fix... Reply with quote

Hey guys, I'm sure it's a really simple fix, but it's bugging me.

I have a few bits of DLC. Got a new Xbox at Christmas, transferred my HDD over, redownloaded my DLC/gamertag stuff no problem.

Anways, as of early Feb, my DLC is playing up. When I try to play and GH, at some point it says "DLC has changed, the game has restarted". So I've redownloaded everything earlier in an attempt to fix it.

Nothing. Redownloaded everything I've ever had, still getting the same errors. This isn't so bad with GH3 (it does the error message, then I can play as much as I want but with no access to DLC). However, in GH:WT/5/WoR, the game constantly restarts, and makes playing any song impossible.

Like I said, I'm sure it's an easy enough fix, I just don't know what that fix is. Appreciate any help guys
Now on PS3...
My Below Average Achievements
dave0113  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you might need to request a transfer of licenses from your old xbox to your new xbox. The way DLC works on XBL is that your get two licenses for everything you download, one for the original xbox it was downloaded on, and another for the gamertag that downloaded it. This means that any profile on the original xbox that downloaded the content can use that content. Also, the profile that downloaded the content can use that content on any xbox, as long as it is signed into xbl. Ultimately what this means is that you cannot play and dlc or game modes that integrate dlc unless you are signed onto xbl.

If you wish to play dlc while offline, you still can, you just have to transfer the licenses. I don't remember 100% how to do this, but I know it is fairly easy to find if you do a search of "license transfer" at xbox.com on your computer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: