Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
ScoreHero Mafia 6 - Abandoned
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90 ... 105, 106, 107  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ready2rock  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prod check and vote count coming tomorrow morning. You can send PM's yelling at me if I don't get it up by then.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, zlink's had AMPLE time to get in here.

Went with BT, I'll do it again.

Vote: zlinkneo
Scorehero: Where the 5-note chord is undercharted.

Grinded that second one for 18 years.
Olinea  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

11yearoldkid wrote:
diddin wrote:

If "lack of posts and lack of content" is usually a scumtell, why are you not voting zlink right now.

Sorry, I didn't express my thoughts fully there. I said that lack of posts and lack of content is usually a scumtell, but apparently not in this case, since BT flipped town. My point was that BT was town, and we're lynching Zlink for the very same reasons, except for that he's more scummy. In fact, even after Navy's wall people still said that Zlink was more town than BT (Ganon and OYE, who was a big pusher). I just don't want to waste a lynch on someone who is like a person that flipped town, when we could be going for scum.

For the record, it doesn't work like that. I forget what they call "reverse gambler's fallacy" (don't want to say Confirmation Bias but I think that's the closest I can get) but you've got it up the wazoo. zlink's alignment is not dependant on BlueTornado's and vice-versa.
Scorehero: Where the 5-note chord is undercharted.

Grinded that second one for 18 years.
ManfredvonKarma  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vote: zlink
FoS: 11YOK

zlink for reasons that most people have said. He was a bit scummy yesterday; anti-town for sure.

11YOK earned some more scum points with that EPM vote. For the love of god: He made a provable PR claim, and even if he's scum he can still be useful to the town if alive. These are all reasons listed in the thread already, and yet 11YOK (who claims that he read) didn't catch any of that, and voted with no reasoning at all.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unvote, Vote: zlinkneoXZ15
Set all the tax rates to 9.
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unvote, Vote: zlinkneoXZ15

Damn bold. Also, my second vote is going onto him as well.
evilpacman18  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't lynch him yet. I need to make my 200 word wall.
ortiz1193  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't be making my 200 word wall. I'm tempted to see the consequences.
NavyCherub  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ortiz1193 wrote:

Same.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vote Count as of here:

[9] zlinkneoXZ15 - (InflatablePie), NavyCherub, ortiz1193, METALfootball, ShadoWolf, superspaz117, Olinea, ManfredvonKarma, OpenYourEyes
[3] superspaz117 - InflatablePie, (ManfredvonKarma), EmoArbiter, Evilpacman
[2] evilpacman18 - (diddin), TheLonging, (superspaz117), (OpenYourEyes), 11yearoldkid
[1] CCARaven4 - (MrMarill), (EmoArbiter), MrMarill, (diddin)
[1] 11yearoldkid - diddin
[0] EmoArbiter - (MrMarill)
[0] InflatablePie -
[0] OpenYourEyes -
[0] Olinea -
[0] NavyCherub -
[0] ManfredvonKarma -
[0] ShadoWolf -
[0] this1neguy -
[0] ThirdKoopa -
[0] SAW4135 -
[0] ortiz1193 -
[0] Raikri999 -
[0] Fedora -
[0] METALFootball -
[0] TheLonging -
[0] diddin -
[0] ganondorf901 -
[0] MrMarill -

[] Not voting - I'll edit this in later

Any mistakes (and there probably are), let me know.

I have to go, but I'll do replacements and things like that later. I'll at least put this up.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyCherub wrote:
ortiz1193 wrote:

Same.

If I can get a wall in by today (which I can't see happening), I will, but I most likely will be joining you two on the fail train.
MrMarill  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:39 pm    Post subject: A WALL WITH 200 WORDS Reply with quote

YEAH

Point One;
Zlink is not BT

Using the argument "Oh wait Zlink is like BT, he's town herp derp" is SO STUPID. If we go by that logic, people can be as scummy as they like, but if they play like a town player they're instantly town. Really, think for a sec. Why did we lynch BT? He was scummy.

Point Two;
EPM is not scum

Yeah. His claim is provable, and I hate hate HATE the argument of "Oh hurr durr if I was Maf I wouldn't do that" but seriously. Why the FUCK would he comes out first thing Day 2, with a full claim and an Inno on someone most people believed to be scummy? Does anyone think WHY he investigated MvK?
Superscum's vote on him is awful. Every vote on EPM is awful.

Point Three;
CCA is scum yo

He comes out with a super lengthy description of yesterday then says:
CCA wrote:
/inb4someonesaysIhadnoreasoningandwasjustbandwagonhopping.

I like that way he defended a point before it came up. Everything so far now is blatant band wagon hopping and he's been scummy too.

Point Four;
11YOK is also scum yo

I do not even need to bother posting the full case. It's bursting to the brim. Why did we not lynch him yesterday? Why is he not dead yet?

Point Five
Zlink is a third scum yo

Yeah. That ^
However I won't be voting him because I want to leave time for people to post their 200 word walls.

Point Six
TL is another scum yo

Really. Look at facts. He's been asked questions over and over and OVER again which he has just completely ignored. He ignores everyone's points on everything and just says "EPM IS SCUM EPM IS SCUM". Sure, EPM is scummy, but wait. Straight out the gate he came out saying "EPM IS TEH SCUMZ0RZ" and never looked back. He's softclaimed a different role to something like an Angel so that seems like a slip almost to me. He's tried picked holes in Pac's posts but to be quite frank they're just tunnelling for reasons which he indicated happened Pre-Game which make no sense.
If you'd kindly explain your actions, good sir!

This is 200 words or more yo dawg
It's like saying there's a 50% chance it'll rain Snapple tomorrow because either it will or it won't BUT WAIT A SECOND HOLY FUCK GUYS IT'S RAINING PEPSI, WE DIDN'T EVEN ACCOUNT FOR THAT
MrMarill  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm back from V/LA btw. Miss me?
It's like saying there's a 50% chance it'll rain Snapple tomorrow because either it will or it won't BUT WAIT A SECOND HOLY FUCK GUYS IT'S RAINING PEPSI, WE DIDN'T EVEN ACCOUNT FOR THAT
evilpacman18  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[200 words]I'm not getting on the zlink wagon. I didn't really read him, sure, but he didn't stick out to me and you guys are acting like he's obvscum, which I didn't see at all. Has he even posted today? You can't lynch someone before they have a chance to post. This wagon has at least two scum on it, for sure, possibly three. I’m thinking Navy looks pretty bad but I’m less inclined to believe he’s scum just because he’s leading the wagon. Don’t see that from scum as much. Still, I’ll have my eye on him in the future. Spaz and 11YOK are looking bad again. Definitely one scum in those two. And then Shadow or MVK (he’d have to be Godfather, of course) could be the third scum on that wagon. I really thought that MvK’s vote for zlink was bad and he’s probably too good of a player to get trapped by this but that post looked like the famous “Vote: town, FoS: scumbuddy” a bit. Really though, I wouldn’t even consider voting MvK till near endgame if we get desperate. Ortiz, Marill, Metal, and Oli look pretty town to me. If you guys want, I can attempt to prove my PR, however there’s probably a scum RB. I REALLY don’t wanna waste my shot.[/200 words]
Thirdkoopa  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might be a bit of filler and a bit of repeating myself due to the sheer fact I normally don't post two hundred words. However, this is a special occasion where as I must post two hundred words. Seeing as this day is about to end, I'd figure it'd be rude for me not to.

So for my Two hundred words I'll say that I think that while Zlink has had a lot of time I'd rather wait for him to get in here; Especially if he needs to be prodded. He's already at L-3 but I'm sure nobody would hammer it without any substantial evidence due to the sheer fact that they'd be lynched or very highly suspected in the grand scheme of things. Something a Townie doesn't want to do nor Scum unless a Townie was purposely trolling.

The wagon just still seems a little too strange but on the other hand, Zlink's post yesterday when he voted BT was incredibly scummy before the hammer (or when he brought BT to L-1) and I don't know how much of it mounts up to the BT wagon in looks in similarities but yesterday I thought it was strange since our kind host gave us a deadline extension.

I hope this two hundred wall is good enough. I'm really mostly just waiting before he gets on. At the same time, I don't want the game to come to a closing halt. And I still don't get the existence of a Town Usurper; Part of me has a thinking that it's linked to this crazy restriction. At least due to the fact that it's a global restriction, the punishment shouldn't be too severe, or else half of the game would die off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90 ... 105, 106, 107  Next
Page 89 of 107

Jump to: