ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 129, 130, 131  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twang  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It almost looks like the guy got a little too close to that burning fuel tank. Did you blow that thing up, by any chance?

Last edited by Twang on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: teamkillin629
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me, it didn't even look like you got a kill for the knife. You got a kill for an explosion at the same time you happened to knife. I've had it happen (random explosions I don't remember initiating).

Unless I'm wrong.

Check out my Youtube channel!
We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
V0Lt4Ge  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I looked again, and it appears the tank did explode on that dude... but I KNOW that I knifed a guy in that corner. My guy even lunges forward when I knife that spot.

Oh well. Theater mode screws stuff up I guess.

Took down the video, no point in debating it further.

"Now, if there's one thing you can be sure of, it's that nothing is more powerful than a young boy's wish... Except an Apache helicopter. An Apache helicopter has machine guns AND missiles. It is an unbelievably impressive complement of weaponry - an absolute death machine."
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: V0Lt4Ge
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just did a hipfire-only FFA with the Uzi... Man, not bad with the ol' Steady Aim.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
Silly  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re-acquired this game after hearing there was nuketown 24/7 this weekend... All I see is everyone in every lobby still being bitches camping with ghost... totally expected. Saw a total joke of a 15th prestiger earlier with ghost 'pro'/warlord/second chance 'pro' with a rapidfire/grip 74u go heavily negative as host three games in a row. It was both absolutely hilarious and completely sad at the same time.

Still totally unplayable solo, but gold camo is enough motivation to suffer another 7 days playtime for 14th.

If there was a playlist with killstreaks but without perks I would literally get on my knees and suck JD2020's dick, that is all I would ever need to be happy with this game. I play a lot of barebones pure to avoid the ghost scrubs but I'd like the addition of customisable killstreaks in another barebones playlist. They removed Merc TDM which was the best non-barebones playlist, so they could at least add something good to redeem themselves

On another note, I get beast gameplays all the time and am planning on starting to do commentaries over them soon. Any tips on what sort of things to include? I'm not sure where a good balance lies between talking about gameplay and rambling.

DLC || Last.FM || RB Acc thread || YouTube || Steam || League of Legends
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
meister  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am downloading the new maps on PS3 right now. Glad to have double xp, I will probably play some on the 360 and hopefully get a lot done.

I'll accept any friend requests if anyone wants to play this weekend. My GT is MeisterSH

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
BloodyFistHole  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gonna' cost me $23 if I want the First Strike pack. Unbelievable. I'm taking that money and buying a new game instead. Will enjoy double XP, though.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BloodyFistHole wrote:
Gonna' cost me $23 if I want the First Strike pack. Unbelievable.

Really? Damn, and they said Microsoft rip us off. -_-

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
fuse  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First Strike isn't worth buying anyway. I downloaded it, the players ruined it. I then proceeded to deleting it and the game has been better than ever.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone ever done or seen a kill like this?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McSkinny
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McSkinny wrote:
Has anyone ever done or seen a kill like this?

Yep. Had a couple of those last night playing.
Cyberwaste  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nuketown 24/7 is the greatest thing ever. And Mercenary Moshpit is nice... Not exactly what I was after, but it'll do.

psxfreak101 wrote:

sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ran into an extremely bad batch of kids tonight. I ran into several teams with Ghost + Motion Sensor + Silencer + Camping idiots. I might not even take advantage of the double XP this weekend and instead focus my efforts on Gears of War 2.

Check out my Youtube channel!
We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
Silly  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

103-13 and 103-10 in consecutive demolitions, followed a few minutes after by an 81-2 domination

Nuketown 24/7 is the greatest thing in any game ever

edit: just went 85-6 in HQ without my party vs a clan of 6, after the game they were shitting themselves at my combat record and fileshare... give me a warm feeling inside.

DLC || Last.FM || RB Acc thread || YouTube || Steam || League of Legends
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
Eyce  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally you guys are seeing the enjoyment of the clusterfuck that is Nuketown 24/7. :P

Is it random gametypes or just regular TDM?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 129, 130, 131  Next
Page 75 of 131

Jump to: