ScoreHero Mafia 6 - Abandoned
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99 ... 105, 106, 107  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thirdkoopa  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diddin wrote:
I'm not posting because nothing relevant has happened the past few days:/

This.

I'm still here. I'll take a re-read of Day 2's wagon and get some idea at what's going on but things have been relatively... slow.

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry I haven't been posting lately, been busy with leagues, I might try and see if I can find anything out from zlink's lynch

P.S I don't want to vote for 11YOK yet because it only just seems like a noob play so far, but if he doesn't show any signs of actually having his own opinion for once and not just shamelessly wagonhopping

so please prove to us that you actually are capable of reading the thread and actually become an asset to the town and not just a nuisance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game is going nowhere fast. Let's just lynch 11yok and see what tomorrow brings us. If you are against his lynch, you have two options: tell us exactly why or drop it and vote for him.
Set all the tax rates to 9.
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to see a post of any sort from 11YOK before taking any action against him. I know there was a bit of a wagon on him yesterday but we already got lucky once with a quicklynch and I don't want to see that luck being pushed too much.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this1neguy wrote:
I want to see a post of any sort from 11YOK before taking any action against him. I know there was a bit of a wagon on him yesterday but we already got lucky once with a quicklynch and I don't want to see that luck being pushed too much.

Well waiting around is getting us nowhere. What do you want 11yok to say? Nobody's going to come in here with something to say if nothing is happening.
Set all the tax rates to 9.
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OpenYourEyes wrote:
this1neguy wrote:

Well waiting around is getting us nowhere. What do you want 11yok to say? Nobody's going to come in here with something to say if nothing is happening.

I don't know what I want him to say, honestly. I just want him to say something. Nothing's happening right now anyway, so...grr. I dunno. This game is just sitting at a total standstill.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
MrMarill  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OpenYourEyes wrote:
This game is going nowhere fast. Let's just lynch 11yok and see what tomorrow brings us. If you are against his lynch, you have two options: tell us exactly why or drop it and vote for him.

QFT.

Tell me one pro-town thing 11YOK has done then come back to me, everyone not voting him.
It's like saying there's a 50% chance it'll rain Snapple tomorrow because either it will or it won't BUT WAIT A SECOND HOLY FUCK GUYS IT'S RAINING PEPSI, WE DIDN'T EVEN ACCOUNT FOR THAT
11yearoldkid  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like OYE said, I don't really have much to say. I will not stop you from voting me because if I was you, I would do the same thing. All I have done is scummy things. Do what you want, but if you vote me, know that you are making a mistake.

TEN THOUSANNNNNNND!
My life.
superspaz117  

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11yearoldkid wrote:
Like OYE said, I don't really have much to say. I will not stop you from voting me because if I was you, I would do the same thing. All I have done is scummy things. Do what you want, but if you vote me, know that you are making a mistake.

you give us no reasons to not vote for you other than "it would be a mistake", and I was looking for your opinions on events that have happened so far, since you can't be fucked to make a sound defence or any scumhunting of any kind, added with the fact this day has had less than nothing happening to it so far

vote: 11YOK

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11yearoldkid wrote:

So you're saying you're town but aren't willing to defend yourself? Might as well lynch him, if he was a town PR he would defend himself, so he's either scum playing the "you're making a mistake" card or he's a VT who can't be bothered to try to play for the town.

Vote: 11YOK

Georgia Tech Class of 2014!
ortiz1193  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't have to be pro-town to be town.

Can someone dead help mod? We're almost at the point of being mod-abandoned. No prods. Empty slots everywhere.

Btw guys, quick lynching someone is only going to screw this game more. We need to get players who will play.
Olinea  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speed of this wagon is alarming, and I'd like to see a vote count. Ortiz is right, we're basically speedlynching atm. 11YOK hasn't made ties with anyone, so even if he flips scum, what would we be working with?

Unvote

If I get the chance I'll add more but for now there's a lab report without my name on it... that needs to be fixed >_>
Scorehero: Where the 5-note chord is undercharted.

Grinded that second one for 18 years.
MrMarill  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"VOTE ME BUT IF YOU VOTE ME YOU'RE MAKING A MISTAKE"

Wait wut

IIRC 11YOK refused to vote Zlink yesterday and went for Pac.

@Everyone saying speedlynches suck, we've had ONE so far which was correct. What's so sucky about that? People keep saying we've had millions or something, really.
It's like saying there's a 50% chance it'll rain Snapple tomorrow because either it will or it won't BUT WAIT A SECOND HOLY FUCK GUYS IT'S RAINING PEPSI, WE DIDN'T EVEN ACCOUNT FOR THAT
ortiz1193  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine. Since no one else is playing, I'll do this myself yo.

vote: MrMarill

I'm about to present my results. Please Marill's refusal to vote zlink. His slight bussing of zlink at certain times without ever voting him. Then when the lynch is apparent he votes him as the 2nd to last vote.

Both quotes are Marill.

------

Starting at the game-break on page 67ish. If I take anything out of context it needs to be pointed out due to where I’m starting.

-Mvk switches from Zlink to Oye relatively early, possible light bus there. I remember thinking that back then but I didn’t actually know zlink would flip scum.

Diddin, CCA, 11YOK are all for OYE lynch over zlink. EPM is anti-OYE lynch. Ganon is for OYE lynch.

[11] OpenYourEyes - (NavyCherub), (evilpacman18), (11yearoldkid), (superspaz117), Raikri999, Adohu, (ganondorf901), (MrMarill), MrMarill, (InflatablePie), EmoArbiter, (ManfredvonKarma), ganondorf901, superspaz117, ShadoWolf, ManfredvonKarma, CCARaven4, 11yearoldkid, diddin
[4] ManfredvonKarma - ThirdKoopa, (ortiz1193), evilpacman18, (superspaz117), (InflatablePie), (Fugitive), METALfootball, OpenYourEyes
[3] zlinkneoXZ15 - (InflatablePie), NavyCherub, InflatablePie, (ManfredvonKarma), ortiz1193
[2] evilpacman18 - TheLonging, (Fugitive), (OpenYourEyes), (ManfredvonKarma), (CCARaven4), BlueTornado, (superspaz117), (11yearoldkid), (diddin)
[1] NavyCherub – Fedora

Olinea votes BT over both.

Spaz votes zlink over BT and YOK
Meta votes BT
Diddin votes EPM

[5] BlueTornado - (ortiz1193), (evilpacman18), (EmoArbiter), (METALfootball), Olinea, Adohu, OpenYourEyes, METALfootball, ganondorf901
[5] zlinkneoXZ15 - (InflatablePie), NavyCherub, InflatablePie, (ManfredvonKarma), ortiz1193, superspaz117, ManfredvonKarma
[4] OpenYourEyes - (NavyCherub), (evilpacman18), (11yearoldkid), (superspaz117), Raikri999, (Adohu), (ganondorf901), (MrMarill), (MrMarill), (InflatablePie), EmoArbiter, (ManfredvonKarma), (ganondorf901), (superspaz117), ShadoWolf, (ManfredvonKarma), (CCARaven4), 11yearoldkid, (diddin)

This is where it gets important. Split time with scum as an option.
Emo votes BT.
Spaz and YOK vote BT.
Diddin and EPM votes BT.
Zlink Marill and TL vote BT.

[13] BlueTornado - (ortiz1193), (evilpacman18), (EmoArbiter), (METALfootball), Olinea, Adohu, OpenYourEyes, METALfootball, ganondorf901, EmoArbiter, superspaz117, 11yearoldkid, diddin, evilpacman18, zlinkneoXZ15, MrMarill
[5] zlinkneoXZ15 - (InflatablePie), NavyCherub, InflatablePie, (ManfredvonKarma), ortiz1193, (superspaz117), ManfredvonKarma, BlueTornado

Day 2 time.

Pie jumps out on Zlink and proves his awesomeness.

Marill votes CCA.
Emo votes CCA.
Diddin votes EPM.
Me/Navy votes Zlink.
TL votes EPM.
Spaz votes EPM.
OYE votes Pac.
Mvk votes spaz
Emo and EPM vote spaz
Marill votes Emo
Quickly unvotes and back to cca
Diddin votes cca
Metal votes zlink
Shado and spaz vote zlink
YOK votes EPM
Diddin votes YOK

Quote:
CCA/11YOK/Zlink kthxbai

You claim to have reread MULTIPLE times yet pull no quotes or new evidence. You merely vote someone people have just done.

I voted BT because I was willing to lynch Zlink too but the day was dragging on, BT was very antitown and posted little content. You may notice I'm one of the last/the last people/person to vote him.

Nice mention of zlink even though he’s voted for everyone but zlink.

Olinea/OYE/Mvk votes zlink

Quote:
Point Five
Zlink is a third scum yo

Yeah. That ^
However I won't be voting him because I want to leave time for people to post their 200 word walls.

Marill votes zlink at the end.
ortiz1193  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was just the voting record.

Marill's demeanor is completely scummy, I caught onto it earlier in the day. Voting record backs my suspicion up.

MARILL IS SCUM. VOTE HIM. TRUST ME.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99 ... 105, 106, 107  Next
Page 98 of 107

Jump to: