ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Stefan: GH2 - Jordan Solo C 100 % FC!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
StefanPersson  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:48 pm    Post subject: Stefan: GH2 - Jordan Solo C 100 % FC! Reply with quote

I have a thread on this board already, but since I haven't posted in such a long time, I felt like making a new one instead.

Jordan Solo C 100 % FC is my greatest GH accomplishment to date. I'll try to get another FC on vid sometime.

I FC'd Solo B in May 09, so yeah, Solo C is quite late to the party (I haven't played GH2 much since then, though). Fun Fact: I have yet to FC Solo F, I think. Also, I barely have any full song FC's on this game.

Anyway, I'm happy to say I got this damn hard solo FC'd.
Naruto42  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit, tech FC for you ? I'd like to have it too
I'm missing B, which I got on slow.
And yeah, all 4 sections (B, C, F and Bridge) are hard IMO.

What's your highest score on the song ?

Also try to get some FC lulz (I'm currently fighting with that stupid One For The Road, but it doesn't look like I'll get it soon )

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Naruto92250 Wii Friend Code: 7287116137472646
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still don't get how people FC that crazy stuff. Good luck with Solo F, man. The transition to bridge can be pretty picky.

<----- One of the hardest banners to earn on ScoreHero!!! The story is pretty good anyway, go ahead, give it a try!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow shit. old timer again. no one would have mind a old thread bump. your history was there which is fine and we like to see how people have progressed through the years.

that said, good luck no the FC !

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naruto42 wrote:
Holy shit, tech FC for you ? I'd like to have it too
I'm missing B, which I got on slow.
And yeah, all 4 sections (B, C, F and Bridge) are hard IMO.

What's your highest score on the song ?

Also try to get some FC lulz (I'm currently fighting with that stupid One For The Road, but it doesn't look like I'll get it soon )

Thanks! I guess B was is/was easier for me for some reason. I could've had many C FC's if it wasn't for the second part of the solo. I'm really bad at it.

Prepare to laugh - my highest score is a pathetic 391K or so, IIRC. It's a very old PR of mine and I should be able to beat it without trouble (even though I'm not consistent at all at the solo's in real runs I bet).

FC of full song will probably happen around year 2034 or so.

Quote:
I still don't get how people FC that crazy stuff. Good luck with Solo F, man. The transition to bridge can be pretty picky.

Thanks man. I FC'd solo F today too, which means I have a technical full speed FC of Jordan! I think it's quite tricky to be honest.

Quote:
wow shit. old timer again. no one would have mind a old thread bump. your history was there which is fine and we like to see how people have progressed through the years.

that said, good luck no the FC !

Hey Cabanon, I'm Anemptybox on PSN btw. I should've bumped my old thread, like you said; I guess I was too lazy to search for it (bad excuse). Also, thanks!
Anthony8  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I clearly remember when I FC'd this solo for the first time, it felt pretty good and now I can FC it many times in a row . Good stuff man! B isn't as tough as it looks; I can show you a good way of hitting it.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StefanPersson wrote:
Hey Cabanon, I'm Anemptybox on PSN btw. I should've bumped my old thread, like you said; I guess I was too lazy to search for it (bad excuse). Also, thanks!

shit, that's you ? i never knew that ! LOL good to see you around man, been awhile since we've played together, did we ?
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: