ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
LP Thread! Resident Evil LP! (OP needs work)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, the Mario RPG episodes have started up again. I'm going to be doing one episode a day, and possibly two on some days. This game has gone on for FAAAAR too long. It's borderline ridiculous.

I've already stated a FFVII LP is going to start in "Q1 2012," so I need a short game to fill the time between the end of Mario RPG and the beginning of FFVII, and that games is most likely going to be The Binding of Isaac.

For those that haven't seen the trailer for the Final Fantasy VII Let's Play, here it is. I honestly get nostalgic goosebumps just watching it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0rjNB0H83w

Check out my Youtube channel!
We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
Davers  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, just wanted to throw out there that I'm still recording and playing I'm in the middle of doing Super Mario World (just about finished actually) and I still have one dungeon left in Zelda II: Adventures of Link (this one is going to take some motivation ). Anyways, if you have watched any of my videos, you might remember me complaining about my shoddy controller. Well, it finally crapped out on me, so I have to get a new one to be able to finish any of my LPs. Hopefully it'll be sooner than later.
Thirdkoopa  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope this isn't too bad for a bump. I see it's for a week.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheThirdKoopanator

Doing Bastion Blind/CTR atm. And I see SSSV got started but cancelled; I actually finished that one recently.

ALSO ZELDA 2 LP?
I have got to see this when I have time.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSD_SLeFYhI

Finally got another episode of my LP out. I'm hoping that I can get episodes out more often now, since not only does my computer work perfectly again, it seems my recording software is being surprisingly cooperative lately, to the point of video compression being like 160MB instead of 500 .

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
Parama  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did this for lulz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_tnx1bNhXo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMHhqrF0YuY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yEDnCX176Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy2Ei3wj4KI

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, we've started a new series! Let's Play Resident Evil! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeNgQ5ehq5U

We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
Qarx  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a new episode of my LP out again. Hope to get another one out in the next couple of days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvjJwi-OWZQ

Also thinking of doing a stream of sorts but not sure what game to play. Any idea if things like Ustream and Twitch cause lag in the same way recording software does (Gregion causes lag in higher-graphics games)?

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
Rikuthemaster  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super Empire was finished a few months ago, so I finally started Super Return of the Jedi! Have 3 episodes up as of right now! Check them out! No one ever watches my shit. :|

Super Return of the Jedi: Episode I
Super Return of the Jedi: Episode II
Super Return of the Jedi: Episode III
Super Return of the Jedi: Episode IV

Plus, I got a new microphone (Blue Snowball mic) So the sound quality went up quite a bit, in my opinion.

Did somebody say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TTParadigm PSN Name: TTParadigm
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's episode 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyZrUshPBMg

There won't be any more Mario RPG episodes until I can get a new mic, probably.

Davers  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw that there were two new Mario RPG videos. I'll have to watch them here soon. Even though I don't comment on most of them, I do like to watch 'em

Also, my davers84 account is FINALLY able to upload videos longer than 15 minutes! Only 99 videos later. My FrogSuitGaming account isn't doing so well, so I think I'm going to upload all the videos from there to my main account now. And then I'll just delete FSG since it's no longer needed. I started it up so I could upload longer videos. Anyways, finding this little bit of info out really made my day today. lol

And I still need to get a new controller for the PC. So some games are on hold until then. I haven't forgotten about them. So in the meantime, I'm throwing some ideas around for other LPs. Really wanting to do Zelda: Outlands, but it's having graphical issues when recording (even got it to record in FRAPS and still has the issues). So I'm not sure if I'll continue that or not. We'll see
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I've started Mario RPG back up. I'm going to try my hardest to finish it before the end of March.

Rikuthemaster  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a few more episodes of Super Return of the Jedi for anyone who is kind enough to watch my silly little Let's Plays!

Let's Play Super Return of the Jedi: Episode V
Let's Play Super Return of the Jedi: Episode VI
Let's Play Super Return of the Jedi: Episode VII

Here's also a few of my other Let's Plays in my Playlist. I look back and think "Dear God, I was so fucking awkward." I'm hoping I'm not so awkward this time around.

Let's Play Castlevania: Circle of the Moon!
Let's Play Super Star Wars!
Let's Play Super Empire Strike Back!

Again, watch at your own risk, my commentary is super boring at first :\ Hopefully my commentary is a little less awkward. :P

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TTParadigm PSN Name: TTParadigm
Qarx  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah, keep meaning to set aside time to watch your LPs, riku XP.

Oh, I uploaded a new episode, btw, marking the first time I've removed clips for the sake of pacing in the video lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ae0nUQLAf0

My Backloggery
buMf00d  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gonna start playing through some Silent Hill 2 & 3 when I receive the HD collection.
Rikuthemaster  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Qarx for actually watching through the entire series of the Super Star Wars series! You definitely are a trooper to be able to deal with that much shitty commentary! :P

On a related note, I should have the next episode of Super Return of the Jedi up by tonight. I have all of the episodes recorded, I just haven't had the time to commentate for a while. But hey! At least I didn't give up half way through like most half-assed LPs I attempt!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 32 of 44

Jump to: