ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
What guitar hero game is this and where do I get it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hfcobra  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:19 am    Post subject: What guitar hero game is this and where do I get it? Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvCPIEPsXZY

Alright so I'm no fool and I'm pretty sure this is Guitar Hero 3 for PC considering that is really the only way for custom songs to be played on the game. However, I noticed that he is using the Les Paul controller. I thought that the game for PC only worked with the X-plorer guitar?

If there is some way that you can use a Les Paul wireless, Warriors of Rock wireless, or the GH5 guitar on a PC can someone point me in the right direction on how to do it? I LOVE the GH3 engine more than any of the others. Not because it is easier to do hammer ons and pull offs, but because it just feels a lot smoother to me and I am more comfortable with it. I think it is the animations honestly.

Whatever the reason, I would like to somehow be able to play on a PC with my WoR guitar if possible. Is there any hope for me? I can settle for a Les Paul as well if I have to but mine double strums on occasion which can be very upsetting at times.

Honestly I can settle for any of the GH games on PC and any of the Guitars (so long as I don't have to use the WT or GH2 guitar) just because I want to play the game at 120Hz and enjoy that buttery greatness!

I'd really appreciate some help. I know I ask for help on here a decent amount and I'm not trying to be a bother, but damn does 120Hz/120FPS feel AMAZING for games. For FPS there is just not a better way to play and for a rhythm game like Guitar Hero I'd imagine it to be nothing short of Nirvana. I've always wanted to play guitar hero on 120Hz and I never thought I would have the chance so I'm a bit excited about it right now.

Ending the exitedness for a quick summary... How can I play any or all (at least as many as possible) Guitar Hero games on my PC? How can I use my Guitar Hero guitars on my PC as well? I own a wireless Les Paul and a WoR wireless; I can obtain a GH5 wireless if need be.
Deschain  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To use your 360 guitars on a PC, go here. Should be able to sync any wireless guitar you want (I have a WoR guitar), and it's worked just fine.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
hfcobra  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! Thank you! I can't wait to play on PC.
Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They make wired Les Pauls.I own one myself (best guitar i've ever had!). They are, however, very expensive lol. But to answer your question, that's definitely GH3 PC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: