ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Suhdude024 Acc's: GH1 Stream Postponed; Technical Difficulties
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suhdude024 wrote:
bushidox wrote:
Okay, I guess I stand corrected, you have shown that you are capable of getting even more points on songs you already have 1st on. That being said, without either at FC of TF or a massive gain on Franky, the 1,383 points away from Lemon is going to be very hard to get indeed. Your best chances of getting the points are in order:
Texas Flood ~ 2700 points
Frankenstein ~ 540 points (you claim 1300)
Cowboys From Hell ~ 520 points (you think only 400 for you)
Decontrol ~ 400 points
Farewell Myth ~ a VERY hard 400 points.

Other misc points on other songs still.
If you were to get Decontrol +400, Cowboys +400, and Franky +500 that's almost the 1,383 right there. Very impressive stuff, you could actually take 1st without Texas Flood, then use that FC to be the first to 11,830,xxx points.

Nice work on the Symphony of Destruction 1st place, that was one of the oldest scores on the site.

Edit: Fun fact, the oldest non-tied 1st place is No One Like You on Easy
http://www.scorehero.com/rankings.php?group=3&game=4&diff=1&song=988&page=1&highlight=1
The oldest tied 1st is from Behind the Mask on Medium:
http://www.scorehero.com/rankings.php?group=1&game=1&diff=2&song=142&page=1&highlight=1

Thanks, I think really think I can get ~1300 on Frankenstein. I'm still working on TF every now and then. It'll come soon.

tannernieland11 wrote:
If you really want to get optimized scores. UB squeezes I've hit 2nd act SoD 400 and FiU UB 2nd act 400.

Yeah, I've hit the SoD 400 before. It's just really tough. Way harder than the All of This UB for sure. At least for me.
ive hit sod squeeze twice on expert its very tough. Almost needs perfection. The fiu squeeze ive hit once and that also needs perfection.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tannernieland11 wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:
bushidox wrote:
Okay, I guess I stand corrected, you have shown that you are capable of getting even more points on songs you already have 1st on. That being said, without either at FC of TF or a massive gain on Franky, the 1,383 points away from Lemon is going to be very hard to get indeed. Your best chances of getting the points are in order:
Texas Flood ~ 2700 points
Frankenstein ~ 540 points (you claim 1300)
Cowboys From Hell ~ 520 points (you think only 400 for you)
Decontrol ~ 400 points
Farewell Myth ~ a VERY hard 400 points.

Other misc points on other songs still.
If you were to get Decontrol +400, Cowboys +400, and Franky +500 that's almost the 1,383 right there. Very impressive stuff, you could actually take 1st without Texas Flood, then use that FC to be the first to 11,830,xxx points.

Nice work on the Symphony of Destruction 1st place, that was one of the oldest scores on the site.

Edit: Fun fact, the oldest non-tied 1st place is No One Like You on Easy
http://www.scorehero.com/rankings.php?group=3&game=4&diff=1&song=988&page=1&highlight=1
The oldest tied 1st is from Behind the Mask on Medium:
http://www.scorehero.com/rankings.php?group=1&game=1&diff=2&song=142&page=1&highlight=1

Thanks, I think really think I can get ~1300 on Frankenstein. I'm still working on TF every now and then. It'll come soon.

tannernieland11 wrote:
If you really want to get optimized scores. UB squeezes I've hit 2nd act SoD 400 and FiU UB 2nd act 400.

Yeah, I've hit the SoD 400 before. It's just really tough. Way harder than the All of This UB for sure. At least for me.
ive hit sod squeeze twice on expert its very tough. Almost needs perfection. The fiu squeeze ive hit once and that also needs perfection.

SoD UB Squeeze

Just did this in like 10 minutes....then overstrummed the last note of the solo lol. I'll get this soon. Once you get the timing down it gets easier....I think

edit: Hit the squeeze within 10 minutes....45 minutes after I hit the squeeze I still haven't hit it again. You really have to be perfect at every facet of that activation.

Last edited by suhdude024 on Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the double post but....yeee buddy. Had to hit the squeeze 5 times before I got this. Probably took about 90 minutes total between last night and in between my classes today.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this point, if you do Franky and maybe pick up some points elsewhere, then you can have first without Texas Flood lol.

tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suhdude024 wrote:
Sorry for the double post but....yeee buddy. Had to hit the squeeze 5 times before I got this. Probably took about 90 minutes total between last night and in between my classes today.

you make no sense to me

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThunderShade wrote:
At this point, if you do Franky and maybe pick up some points elsewhere, then you can have first without Texas Flood lol.

Yessir! Actually I'm like 900 behind Lemon right now....if I can execute the 360 path for Franky then I'm golden.

tannernieland11 wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:

you make no sense to me

Hey thanks for the kind words.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suhdude024 wrote:
ThunderShade wrote:

Yessir! Actually I'm like 900 behind Lemon right now....if I can execute the 360 path for Franky then I'm golden.

tannernieland11 wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:

you make no sense to me

thats most likely optimal

suhdude024  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tannernieland11 wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:
ThunderShade wrote:

tannernieland11 wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:

you make no sense to me

thats most likely optimal

Nah I just posted 210086 the other day. Still ticks on the last activation...but there is no way that I'll ever go for the ticks and the 400 lol. 210486 is possible. I've never tried the NI path so I can't comment on that.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had to post this because it's pretty cool. I was browsing through some of tanner's vids (awesome channel if you're into squeezing) and saw he hit 200 extra points at the beginning of Crossroads. So I was going for that....I didn't get it, but I did get the other solo squeeze! Kinda pissed that I dropped a tick (whammying at measure 101 I think) but this is a nice score. 292184 should be possible

edit: more 1st's

I know of 8 more on the last

Got that solo squeeze a few times today but the best I could do was tie. Vid on my youtube channel too.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dat 1st place without tf fc is hilarious

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this. that's pretty insane who you're squeezing this game. major propz. now go get TF.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done on getting overall first place, especially without getting a FGFC! Great squeezing as always... keep it up and look forward to seeing what other games you can squeeze the crap out of.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys, I just really wanted to see if I could get 1st overall without tf! Now I can focus a bit more on that...although I really want decontrol 294k and cfh 463k.

On to gh1x after that...

edit: Re-did this to see if I could get more squeezes. Dropped part of a hold during this run but I'm pretty happy with it. Might be able to get another 200 during the trill activation.

For anybody that wants to see the gh2 360 path executed for Frankenstein, I have a 254k run posted on my youtube channel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, your prognosticating skills are almost a bit frightening. You wrote, on just the 8th, mind you the following, which I thought was a bit optimistic even for you, bold are the ones you have yet to do:

Frankenstein (+1300): 254.5k. Your total = 254,385 and you "Dropped part of a hold"

Cowboys From Hell (+400):463.1k more likely 463k. Your total still at 462,608.

Bark at the Moon (+100): close to 359.9k. Your score = 359,844 points.

Fire It Up (+200): 217512 for sure when I get that squeeze. Your score = 217,512.

Caveman Rejoice (+148):+148 here. Your score hasn't changed.

The Breaking Wheel (+24): Your score is +20 at 363,450.

Decontrol (+400): 294.2k seems more likely though. Your score hasn't changed.

Farewell Myth: extra 400. This might be the last thing I do in GH1 though lol I hate this song.

Fly on the Wall:I can get more, but this song is a pain. No change.

GR2R (+200): You got at least 200. Your score = 239,432.

Sail Your Ship By (+100): Just ticks. Your score is exactly 100 higher at 272,536.

Story of My Love (+50): Just ticks again. Your score + 84, = 341,532.

That doesn't include you beating your OWN 1sts on Thunder Kiss, I Wanna Be Sedated, Sharp Dressed Man, Take it Off, Higher Ground, Ace of Spades, and Callout. Nor breaking 1st or tied for 1sts on several other songs. I would have thought that 11,831,xxx was out of reach, but with a TF FC, you will have almost accomplished all that you posted plus much more. Quite impressive sir. Keep up the great work, your progress is amazing to follow.

Edit:
As for your most recent post of wanting Decontrol, and Cowboys From Hell squeezes. Here is a bit more motivation for you. You have now taken all but 3 of Lemon's untied 1st places from him.
Cowboys From Hell
Texas Flood
Fly On the Wall
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Bushi, I'm still having a lot of fun squeezing this game! I'll probably re-do Frankenstein first for 254.5k since that path is annoying but it's fresh on my mind.

I also need to work out a method for M61 on TF. A week ago I was hitting it every time and missing before, now I'm hitting everything else and overstrumming there. I think I'll try HOPO's. Helped me get FotW pretty quick.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 8 of 17

Jump to: