Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Cabanon's Acc. Thread - GD:RB = G/B Medium FGFC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

05/29: RB4 Medium Bass FGFC. 2nd Ever, sjay being the only one who did it (twice on top of that). FG1st by ~190k.

Next RB4 Medium Guitar. Might take a while to complete as it's summer and that's where I play the less during a year.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just stopping by to say congrats.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
05/29: RB4 Medium Bass FGFC. 2nd Ever, sjay being the only one who did it (twice on top of that). FG1st by ~190k.

Next RB4 Medium Guitar. Might take a while to complete as it's summer and that's where I play the less during a year.

Yet another FGFC... good job!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike65707 wrote:
Just stopping by to say congrats.

Hello Mike, thank you very much. havent seen you in a while here. what are you up to ?

Chrisssss wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

Yet another FGFC... good job!

and another one soon....thanks chris !

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

06/23: RB4 Medium Guitar FGFC. 2nd Ever, again sjay being the only one who did it (twice on top of that). FG1st by ~244k.

All pathing done for Easy & Medium on both Bass & Guitar. path can be found here https://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37257

I do not know what I'm gonna do next. maybe take a break and play other game I have in my backlog or keep up to date with the weekly DLC. I need to move on from RB4 as it's creating burn in on my TV. The box score background is always black and static, I wish they could change that.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

01/14: Hi, Happy New Year to all of you, wishing you the best in your 2021 goals to all of you. Hopefully you can nail those crazy sections you had a hard time with !

It took me a while to post as I usually do that on January 1st but I was busy correcting the image note chart for RB4 on E/M Guitar/Bass, found here. They should be correct by now, if you see anything wrong, just tell me and I'll fix it. I then redid a complete review of my path and thanks to the help of Kawigi and its automated chart-generator on his discord server, I double-checked all my path, made some adjustments and gave it a go. I'll post the paths soon in a dedicated thread over the RB side. Easy Bass (+3193) & Easy Guitar (+1285) are done, apart from BRE & ticks, I don't think there's many points left. if you find some, please let me know so I can correct my path.

Next up is RB4 Medium Bass/Guitar redux.

As for 2021 goals, a couple of things from the 2020 will be put back (GH5 DLC Bass & DJ Hero Deck) and some new things as well. ! this should once again, fill up the entire year.

RB4 Easy Drum
RB4 DLC E/M Guitar/Bass
DJ Hero 1/2 Easy Deck
GH5 DLC E/M Bass
RBN 1.0 and 2.0 E/M Guitar/Bass

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

01/25: And I'm officially done reduxing RB4 on Guitar/Bass Easy/Medium. didn't net me that many points but enough to keep me 1st for a while. All left are ticks and BRE which I suck so those who can max out BRE, have fun. there's probably 2000pts left there alone.

Easy Guitar: +1647pts
Medium Guitar: +3939pts
Easy Bass: +3163
Medium Bass: +3267pts

I also started playing drum during the X-Mas holiday and had some fun so I started to go for FC on easy. Did the first 9 songs and hit a roadblock on Caught Up To You. this song is clearly misplaced difficulty wise. this is not an Apprentice at all with constant Yellow note from start to finish. this should be in Impossible. Anyhow, drum is something I have to play when kids are about to sleep because it makes too much noise and I wake them up, so my play time is limited on drum. Don't expect me to finish that off in a week or two, more like months.

next up is keeping up with RB4 DLC. I haven't done a single one yet so I need to tackle my backlog.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

02/26: RB4 Easy Drum FGFC ! 1st ever to do that, which is kinda shocking. biggest challenge was not messing up after Drum Solo in Metropolis.

For fun, I tried Metropolis on Medium and honestly, it's not that bad and got a -13. it's the same chart as Easy with kicks added. I messed up in one place after a 1035 note streaks and started to miss here and there. I'm not saying I could FC but you never know....'til next time.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet job, Cab! I'm guessing you're mentioning it over here because the RB side is a ghost town?

Gogo MDrums FGFC, though! And I'd like to see you get more Drums FGFCs (or FCs in general), too!

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

FC count: 9
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

never created a thread on the blue side. I always found it childish/fanboy to separate both games and think the community would benefit to merge at some point but understand it's not feasible with the current website layout.

Yes I can do more drum. I think I'll tackle every game now that I FGFC one. It will take a while to input a score one every game but I'll put that on my t-do list for sure !

and do not ask for OMB FGFC, Vox is a hard no, I am terrible and my wife will kick me out if I do so lol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
never created a thread on the blue side. I always found it childish/fanboy to separate both games and think the community would benefit to merge at some point but understand it's not feasible with the current website layout.

Yes I can do more drum. I think I'll tackle every game now that I FGFC one. It will take a while to input a score one every game but I'll put that on my t-do list for sure !

and do not ask for OMB FGFC, Vox is a hard no, I am terrible and my wife will kick me out if I do so lol

I found it just fine at the time since there were people who loved RB but wanted nothing to do with GH (and vice versa), but I guess it's a moot point now.

As for vocals, you could always just hum them. Couldn't possibly go wrong that way! (Or just wait for a day your wife is out of the house and you won't disturb the kids; I wanna see you get an OMBFC/FGFC eventually!)

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah I tried that with GD:RB when it came out and I woke her up anyway lol plus my kids are not old enough so we're never alone in the house. I have 18 songs in RB1 done from 10 years ago but the talkies in Epic infuriated me so I stopped. maybe I'll try one of these days.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

04/21: yep, you read that right, last night I reached my 10,000th FC. It was Broken, Beat & Scarred on Medium Guitar in World Tour. My initial idea was to finish off the M Guitar FGFC as I'm missing only 3 songs and that's what I was missing to reach 10k, but there's absolutely no way I can do that. So I just played some random DLC and played BB&S as I freaking love this song.

It took me 468 days to add 1000 FCs, which is like 2 songs a day but there's probably 4 months that I didnt play a single song (summer mostly like every year), so my 10 songs/day pace is still valid and I intend to keep it this way to not feel bored too much.

Anyhow, not sure when my next update will be as I'm catching up with DLC and I have a bleep-ton to do, so probably when I reach 11k.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOOOOOW! That is some serious dedication. Congrats on the milestone.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gratz on joining the 10K club!

I feel pretty sure I crossed it already, I think... (as Righty, obviously), but I'm not sure when or by how much. Always good to have a companion there, though!

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 46 of 49

Jump to: