ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH5X race to 84 FCs! Jleggy12 won the race to 83!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
illiniguy  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That'll work. Feel free to link your vid whenever it is uploaded though.

I'm about ready to give up on Demon(s)...I have no clue what I'm going to do when I get SoR, it looks like I either have Scatterbrain or DWEDFN to look at.
dave0113  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't give up on Demon(s), it is definitely easier than either Scatterbrain or DWEDFN. Try working on a tapping method for the solo if you can't one-hand it. I would try and give you more advice, but I still need to get that No One To Depend On FC, which hopefully I can work out either tomorrow or Friday.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DWEDFN is definitely easier than Demon(s), even if I have hit the Demon(s) solo before that was months ago and I haven't gotten close since. DWEDFN is in range and Scatterbrain, while being an absolute mindfuck on sightread, really only has four hard sections once you've played it enough (Riffin', Groove B, Groove C, and Crazy Keys B). And I'm getting pretty good at both B's. Riffin' and Groove C are the only sections that I've FC'd less than five times.
lilirock  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave0113 wrote:
Don't give up on Demon(s), it is definitely easier than either Scatterbrain or DWEDFN. Try working on a tapping method for the solo if you can't one-hand it. I would try and give you more advice, but I still need to get that No One To Depend On FC, which hopefully I can work out either tomorrow or Friday.

Wait are you saying you already FC'd Demon(s)? (haha I'm facing you in playoffs XD) Hm I still haven't, but I agree it's definitely a lot easier than Scatterbrain and DWEDFN! And I don't have any method for the solo, I just one-hand as fast as I can

I also need NOTDO... I always miss either on the trill or in fast strumming at the end

tidus wrote: I really thought about you and your sexy calm fretting!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PMS lilirock
arvain  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell i'd like to join, but i'm afraid it would be a bad idea for me, my guitar (lol smashed to bits if i grind and fail), my game (snapped in half if i grind and fail).... Demons' solo is dumb...and it's purple. Good luck to you people though !
dave0113  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilirock wrote:
dave0113 wrote:

Wait are you saying you already FC'd Demon(s)? (haha I'm facing you in playoffs XD) Hm I still haven't, but I agree it's definitely a lot easier than Scatterbrain and DWEDFN! And I don't have any method for the solo, I just one-hand as fast as I can

I also need NOTDO... I always miss either on the trill or in fast strumming at the end

No, I haven't FC'd Demon(s) yet, but I do have a method for the solo. I can FC the solo on slow semi-reliably, but I've only FC'd it once on full speed. I haven't done it in a real run yet though, and unless I get a good run in the next two days, you will probably be moving on to face SlasherManEXE. The problem I have with the solo on full speed is that the speed of it makes it really easy to accidentally skip notes, mainly when there are gaps in between the notes.

Edit: Also, if you haven't tried it already use the extended sustain glitch to get more points, it is fairly easy do to in this song. I estimated my gain from glitching ticks to be around 400-700 points, so it definitely helps.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I one-hand the solo and have only hit it twice on Full Speed, and haven't gotten better than 92% on the section in a real run.
Bulblax  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FC 67 Sweating Bullets

Also as far as "proudest FC" goes I'd say Younk Funk or Wolf Like Me

i'm still pissed I can't get Streamline Woman cuz my game is broken. Honestly of the three "hardest songs" I would probably get Schizoid Man first. The 2 second nonsense in DWEDFN is stupid and Scatterbrain I suck at. So I need to FC Schizoid Man to win this <_< along with like 14 other songs
illiniguy  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always thought Demon(s) was the other top 3 song, not DWEDFN

At any rate, good job, I'll go and update it.
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

id definately like to join, i just started working on gh5 again. i only have 45 fcs, but i already have some of the difficult ones or im close to them (deadbolt, bring the noise, younk funk 100% overstrum, spirit of the radio -1 reverse choke). i think that thisll be a great motivator for me to get a lot more.

My Guitar Hero Acc. Thread / My Rock Band Acc. Thread / My Youtube / My Cult of Personality Guide / My Rock You Like a Hurricane Guide
Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
These charts look awfully fun so far. But hey, you can't spell Guiftaru Henro without f-u-n.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: iSWIMaw71
illiniguy  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure thing!

Also, choooooooke on DWEDFN in Solo 2B. Seriously, I hit the intro every time, Solo 1 90% of the time and Bridge half the time, but Solo 2B has been a real pain in the ass lately. I don't remember the last time I FC'd it in a real run.

Last edited by illiniguy on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
sadied0g  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I could join, please. I need more GH5 Motivation
Total FC's: 17
Most Recent: All Along the Watchtower
Proudest: Demons, 2 Minutes to Midnight

Here's the proof for demon(s) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq4ZlXg8aNU
illiniguy  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adding you!

DWEDFN is really starting to piss me off...I get good at Solo 2B and Bridge, now I can NEVER hit the bit in the intro that looks like:

thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man, i just choked on demon(s) after the solo!!! i just randomely played it on quickplay and hit the solo (I WAS LIEK WTF WHY DIDNT THE X4 GO AWAY ), then choked in the strumming afterwards

My Guitar Hero Acc. Thread / My Rock Band Acc. Thread / My Youtube / My Cult of Personality Guide / My Rock You Like a Hurricane Guide
Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
These charts look awfully fun so far. But hey, you can't spell Guiftaru Henro without f-u-n.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: iSWIMaw71
BobDole  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FC #79/85: Do You Feel Like We Do? (Live)

That video is abridged to account for YouTube's time limit but it shows all of the hardest parts of the song and proof of the FC.

Also I like the seemingly out-of-nowhere high activity/number of people in the high 70s or low 80s. It's motivating me a bit to actually try for a few more FCs in this game.

As for my proudest section...don't put anything there yet. I only have 2 FCs that I feel are worthy of that section and no American Girl is not one of them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: