ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
SHTX Get-Together 2012 Apr. 14 - Contact Deschain for location details
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragoonKain  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

....I tore my meniscus . I can't drive down anymore guys; I can't use my clutch very effectively so a 5 hour drive is out of the question. Is there anyone attending from Dallas that could give me a ride? I'd split halfsies on gas!

53964.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: DragoonKain07
Confury  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be seeing you tomorrow Vincent (even though you don't know that yet lol). My phone got cut off a couple days ago but will be back in like an hour or so, but I just felt like posting to remind everyone that this is in a few days.

People coming: bring TV's or something! I doubt we'll have enough TV's so everyone can be doing something, so bring as much as you can.

I'll be bringing my ions so yeah, gogo drumming.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually right now we're looking at somewhere in the neighborhood of 6 TVs. 2 of those I am sure don't have lag... so if you want to bring a small TV that you're confident doesn't have lag, then be my guest. Otherwise don't go out of your way to bring TVs.

Consoles we can always use more of. As well as guitars and drums. Mics if you wanna sing.

Guess I'll talk to you ASAP about stuffs, Bee-rad-ee.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tormentedbyu wrote:
... Mics if you wanna sing. :D...
wat nowrai. srs? we gonna' be singin', Gai? :x
f4phantom2500  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not gonna be able to make it to tormented's place, couldn't get out of work . i was kinda sorta looking forward to grinding ballroom blitz...not really...but hopefully i can show up at QC.

47/64/29/68/41/85/48/47/85/46/87//647
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv f4phantom
Kingsy  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QuakeCon is upon us! Going to be checking into the hotel early Thursday morning and will be there until Sunday. Hope to see you guys there!!!
Guitar: Expert
Bass: Expert
Drums: Expert+
Vocals: Hard
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingsy PSN Name: theKingsy
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.. Quakecon. Yeah, definitely forgot about that.

Hope you guys had fun at the other get together though. I was busy getting married.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
blob  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll probably head up to QC tomorrow around 12.

Anyone else going?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to plan for 2011. Let's make this a big one this year, you guys. GH isn't dead until all of us are.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[3/26/11] Weeeeeeeeeelp, I'm open to suggestions, and I know we've got plenty of people. As usual, the problem is the venue. I'm working on a couple things, but nothing solid yet. Anyone else have any ideas, post away.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
Confury  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened with it being at Kyle's place, Matt?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd offer up my place again, but that didn't go over too well last year. I mean, the two or three SH people that made it out seemed to have a good time, but I know that Houston isn't exactly the most convenient place for everyone.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have an apartment in Austin, someday would like to buy a house... but until then we could always have a tiny get-together here (probably wouldn't be fun to host anymore than 5 people in my apartment, 2 of them being me and my husband haha).

I think Austin seems like the most central location for everyone, but I'd probably make the drive to San Antonio, Houston, or Dallas if it was for plastic instrument love. Anywhere farther out would be out of the question, sadly.

Any ideas? We could always do what my buddies in the UK did for that get together - book a couple of hotel rooms (ideally with larger TVs), and just play all night. It costs a bit but is probably a lot cheaper than any sort of LAN stuff.

There is also Austin City Limits. I'm 95% sure I'm going to go to that, so if other SH people showed up we could make a get together out of that too. I could also host a couple of out-of-towners to crash at my apartment for that event, if need be.

Also, Fiesta Texas.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
f4phantom2500  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't have any suggestions, but depending on when and where this ends up being i want to go. austin isn't too bad for me, i like that it's centrally located.

47/64/29/68/41/85/48/47/85/46/87//647
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv f4phantom
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. Down for whatever. Whenever. Houston isn't good for anyone or I would be offering up my house.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 20 of 25

Jump to: