ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH Metallica - PS3 Trophies topic.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
StefanPersson  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: GH Metallica - PS3 Trophies topic. Reply with quote

I just got the stupid FFWF bass trophy and I've started to think that I may actually get plat on this game in the future. However, I still need 2 more multiplayer trophies I think: The Four Horsemen and Battery.

I'd be happy to both help and recieve help with these trophies, so if you're a pretty good expert player add me on PSN.

PSN ID: Anemptybox

Cheers.

Edit: Yeah, totally forgot to mention I only play guitar/bass.
Mimming  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need both too, and i'd play the drums except the red pad is snapped, and both cymbals are unresponsive, and one side of my bass pedal splitter doesnt pick up the pedal anymore, and theres a crack in one of the drum sticks, and the locking bar things that keep the drums at a height dont work anymore, so they constantly sink back down to the lowest height.

Cool story bro ^_^

But add me, i play expert bass/guitar too
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

geez. forgot to add Metallica to my trophies/challenge topic.

check it out you might find other players too.

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1501851#1501851

i basically need all band trophies, so if you just wanna help me, just add me. i can play the easier expert song, but thats about it.

also does the Battery trophies require all player to be on expert ? or it is possible to obtain it on hard ?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mimming wrote:
I need both too, and i'd play the drums except the red pad is snapped, and both cymbals are unresponsive, and one side of my bass pedal splitter doesnt pick up the pedal anymore, and theres a crack in one of the drum sticks, and the locking bar things that keep the drums at a height dont work anymore, so they constantly sink back down to the lowest height.

Cool story bro ^_^

But add me, i play expert bass/guitar too

Your drum set seems to be in a really bad condition, too bad. Post your PSN ID!

Cabanon: Thanks for the link. About the Battery trophy: I really have no clue actually. My guess is that you need at least 1 or 2 players on expert or something. Drums on expert would be a pain I can imagine?

Also, I tried Stone Cold Crazy on vocals (first try ever, medium difficulty, never play vocals) and because of that trophy, plat seems very far away again.

I also need the WT drums to get one trophy ("The More I See") because of the lack of orange pad on he RB kit, which is BS. I'm definitely not desperate enough that I'll buy a drum set. I just find that kinda lame.

Remember to post your ID if you don't have the "PS3" button thingy like me and Cabanon.

Thanks for the replies.
Mimming  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, my ID is Mimming ;p
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd gladly help you out with the Battery trophy. I can get 600-650k on drums alone, so the trophy should be a piece of cake.

@ Cabanon: any difficulty will do, but obviously higher difficulties will get you more points. I think it's even possible with Hard bass, Hard guitar, Medium drums and Easy vocals with the right use of SP.
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarlordTm wrote:
I'd gladly help you out with the Battery trophy. I can get 600-650k on drums alone, so the trophy should be a piece of cake.

@ Cabanon: any difficulty will do, but obviously higher difficulties will get you more points. I think it's even possible with Hard bass, Hard guitar, Medium drums and Easy vocals with the right use of SP.

cool. BTW i'll be up tonight for any trophies band play. GMT -5 from 8pm to 12pm. just msg me on psn.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my ps3 is comming back this week so add me my PSN is voorhes i play expert guitar and can play vox
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: