ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Coachella (too much awesome for one festival)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
toymachine  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:20 pm    Post subject: Coachella (too much awesome for one festival) Reply with quote

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a7ec9b42970b-600wi

FRIDAY APRIL 16: Jay-Z, LCD Soundsystem, Them Crooked Vultures, Vampire Weekend, Deadmau5, Public Image Limited, The Specials, Grizzly Bear, Passion Pit, Echo and the Bunnymen, Benny Benassi, Fever Ray, Grace Jones, She & Him, Erol Alkan, The Avett Brothers, Calle 13, The Whitest Boy Alive, The Cribs, La Roux, Yeasayer, Lucero, DJ Lance Rock, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Proxy, Ra Ra Riot, Deer Tick, Wolfgang Gartner, Aeroplane, Iglu & Hartly, Sleigh Bells, P.O.S., Baroness, Hockey, Little Dragon, White Rabbits, Wale, Kate Miller-Heidke, As Tall as Lions, Jets Overhead, Alana Grace, Pablo Hassan.

SATURDAY, APRIL 17: Muse, Faith No More, Tiësto, MGMT, David Guetta, The Dead Weather, Hot Chip, Devo, Coheed and Cambria, Kaskade, 2Many DJ's, Major Lazer, Dirty Projectors, Gossip, Z-Trip, The xx, John Waters, Les Claypool, The Raveonettes, Mew, Sia, Camera Obscura, Tokyo Police Club, Porcupine Tree, Old Crow Medicine Show, Aterciopalados, Bassnectar, Frightened Rabbit, Dirty South, Flying Lotus, Corinne Bailey Rae, Pretty Lights, Shooter Jennings, RX Bandits, The Almighty Defenders, Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeros, Craze & Klever, Zoe, The Temper Trap, Portugal. The Man, Band of Skulls, Girls, Beach House, Steel Train, Frank Turner.

SUNDAY, APRIL 18: Gorillaz, Pavement, Thom Yorke????, Phoenix, Orbital, Spoon, Sly and the Family Stone, De La Soul, Julian Casablancas, Plastikman, Gary Numan, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Sunny Day Real Estate, Yo La Tengo, MUTEMATH, Deerhunter, Infected Mushroom, Club 75, Matt & Kim, The Big Pink, Gil Scott-Heron, King Khan and the Shrines, Florence and the Machine, Yann Tiersen, Little Boots, Miike Snow, Talvin Singh, Ceu, B.o.B., Babasonicos, Owen Pallett, The Glitch Mob, Mayer Hawthorne, Local Natives, Rusko, The Middle East, Hadouken!, The Soft Pack, Kevin Devine, Paparazzi, Delphic, One EskimO.

wooooowww

SO many bands I'd kill to see
NSiYusuke  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whut >8(

However, that's a huge lineup! And I'd love to see if the Gorillaz play any Plastic Beach stuff. Probably will =D

RIP RBN
drifter1717  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jay-Z, Them Crooked Vultures, Vampire Weekend, Public Image Limited, Baroness, Muse, Faith No More, The Dead Weather, Devo, Les Claypool, RX Bandits, Gorillaz, Pavement, Thom Yorke????, Phoenix, De La Soul.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Drifter1717
Reakt00r  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorillaz...

De La Soul...

Festival...

Feel Good Inc. with holographs? ;D

EDIT:

toymachine wrote:
Hadouken!

WHAT
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Reakt00r PSN Name: Reakt00r
cptjarryd  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it wasnt a $3000 round trip for me from australia, I would be there in an instant!

AMAZING LINEUP.

Luckily i get to see a few bands next week at a festival here. Muse, Temper trap, passion pit and a few other bands im keen on seeing

P.S. If anyone feels like flying me over for it, i would happily camp out with you :P
Venim619  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bassnectar? Are you ****ing ****ing me with a **** on a ***** next to a ****ing giant pile of *** and **** and *** **** mother ****ing ****????????

I WANT HAS GO TO CALIFORNIA.
footballtom3685  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop replying with stupid memes or stupid images of stupid memes.

Having said that, it does look like an awesome line-up, even though I admittedly don't know most of the acts aside from the bigger names. Not to mention there's definitely a decent amount of acts representing each genre which is very cool.
olle92  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, so many bands I want to see! I'd looove to go, but there's a bit of a distance-issue I envy anyone who will be there.

cdylan13  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chances are Thom Yorke is playing with Flea, which is obviously amazing, because it's Thom Yorke and Flea :P
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
OCEAT  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wat. that is a lot of bands. i do want.

What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. – Christopher Hitchens
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: