ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Expert Guitar/Bass Full Game FC Breakdown *UPDATE*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21st is easy compared to TTFAF on bass imo. strumming is still too finicky on smash hits.

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
CoalfieldRocker  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the bass looks pretty solid, VH the hardest one to me is mean street, and its honestly nothing really. lol at TTFAF bass chart, its really nowhere near what i'd call "difficult", just strum control and like 2 little sweep sections. hardest part is the length of the song.

21CSM outro isnt *that* ridiculous, most ppl see that zig-zag with no hopo's and /wrists, but its really not too bad and outside of that the outro is pretty weak. i wouldnt even rank this first, i'd put it behind DWEDFN, SftD, but probly in front of LfL.

GH:M is easily the hardest tho, dyers eve, war ensemble, FFWF, all pretty ridiculous.

i'd put WT 2nd with hollywood nights and BYOB, so yea i'm in pretty solid agreement with your bass breakdown.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eddaket wrote:
It is, but it's no harder than RaBl on Expert (although if it were an expert chart, it would still be in the 60s). TTFAFH is the on disc song with the least number of FCs in the first 4 games, including the likes of BATM and BB.

As far as the Bass list goes, I think it's good. What are the hard songs in each game? Dyers for M, BYOB for WT, TTFAF for SH, 21SCM for 5, and BH is BH. What about VH? And are there any songs I missed?

It's simply the fact that the majority of people don't care about the hard difficulty :p. Sure some well known people do that, but they just do it out of boredom (JLC, Undead, etc.).
Cubsrule21aza  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eddaket wrote:
As far as the Bass list goes, I think it's good. What are the hard songs in each game? Dyers for M, BYOB for WT, TTFAF for SH, 21SCM for 5, and BH is BH. What about VH? And are there any songs I missed?

add FFwF and WE to metallica, HfT to WT, and DWE,DFN on 5.

Blehgopie wrote:
<Blehgopie> FUCKING STRUM LIMIT!
<Blehgopie> HARMONIX FIX AERIS
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Aaron45653 PSN Name: Aaron45653
eddaket  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CristianHero wrote:
eddaket wrote:
It is, but it's no harder than RaBl on Expert (although if it were an expert chart, it would still be in the 60s). TTFAFH is the on disc song with the least number of FCs in the first 4 games, including the likes of BATM and BB.

It's simply the fact that the majority of people don't care about the hard difficulty :p. Sure some well known people do that, but they just do it out of boredom (JLC, Undead, etc.).

That was my point... TTFAFH isn't terribly hard, it's just no one does it. Kubuh and I discussed this and we think it should be around 65 X FCs, mostly because of the length and chokability.

And also, people like JLC and Undead may have FCed it because they could and it was "easy," but if I remember right, they still thought it was a bitch to FC... which it is.
Kerfoot32  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pmub
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: MKerfoot32
Kerfoot32  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new games added. discuss.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: MKerfoot32
dave0113  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shouldn't Van Halen be further down the list (harder), simply because of I'm The One. I could be wrong, but isn't that generally considered the hardest song to FC in all of guitar hero?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no way VH should be anything but the hardest. ItO is the hardest on disc song and Spanish Fly/Erection are fucking retarded as well.

Bottom of the list time: I'd say GDRB is harder than Band Hero. Brain Stew/Jaded has that chord shit. Black Cat's solo is harder, but for Jaded it's 4 minutes into the song and constantly changing. Also, I'm awful at chords lol

Lego RB is probably harder than GH:A. Monster is definitely harder than anything in A except TKaR, and I would argue that Short and Sweet is harder than TKaR if for no other reason the RB engine and being almost 7 minutes long.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smokyprogg wrote:
There is no way VH should be anything but the hardest. ItO is the hardest on disc song and Spanish Fly/Erection are fucking retarded as well.

Bottom of the list time: I'd say GDRB is harder than Band Hero. Brain Stew/Jaded has that chord shit. Black Cat's solo is harder, but for Jaded it's 4 minutes into the song and constantly changing. Also, I'm awful at chords lol

Lego RB is probably harder than GH:A. Monster is definitely harder than anything in A except TKaR, and I would argue that Short and Sweet is harder than TKaR if for no other reason the RB engine and being almost 7 minutes long.

See, I'd argue that GH:A is tougher than L:RB. Maybe it's just that I'm used to the Rock Band engine and could never really get Aerosmith to calibrate correctly, but I'm terribly inconsistent at even the relatively easy songs on Aerosmith. Also, keep in mind that while L:RB MAY have 1 or two songs harder than the hardest songs in GH:A, I'd argue that the game on the whole is more difficult. I'd argue that GH:A actually has very few "gimme" tracks compared to a lot of games (most songs have little licks or solos to screw up on, even if they are relatively easy), whereas a decent player could probably SR:FC half of L:RB. Basically, I can respect your assertion that Lego: Rock Band's hardest song is harder than Guitar Hero: Aerosmith's hardest song, but I believe the average difficulty of GH:A is significantly higher.

Just one man's opinion though.

Also, as for Band Hero versus Green Day, I'd say Band Hero is harder if only for having 60+ songs as opposed to 40+ for Green Day. And while I understand sucking at chordy stuff making Jaded and similar songs really tough, nothing in Green Day pops out like the erratic soloing in Black Cat and I Want You to Want Me. Again, my main argument is just for the sheer difference in number of songs.
dave0113  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

machetemonkey wrote:
smokyprogg wrote:

See, I'd argue that GH:A is tougher than L:RB. Maybe it's just that I'm used to the Rock Band engine and could never really get Aerosmith to calibrate correctly, but I'm terribly inconsistent at even the relatively easy songs on Aerosmith. Also, keep in mind that while L:RB MAY have 1 or two songs harder than the hardest songs in GH:A, I'd argue that the game on the whole is more difficult. I'd argue that GH:A actually has very few "gimme" tracks compared to a lot of games (most songs have little licks or solos to screw up on, even if they are relatively easy), whereas a decent player could probably SR:FC half of L:RB. Basically, I can respect your assertion that Lego: Rock Band's hardest song is harder than Guitar Hero: Aerosmith's hardest song, but I believe the average difficulty of GH:A is significantly higher.

Just one man's opinion though.

Also, as for Band Hero versus Green Day, I'd say Band Hero is harder if only for having 60+ songs as opposed to 40+ for Green Day. And while I understand sucking at chordy stuff making Jaded and similar songs really tough, nothing in Green Day pops out like the erratic soloing in Black Cat and I Want You to Want Me. Again, my main argument is just for the sheer difference in number of songs.

Arguments about "overall difficulty" or "number of songs" really don't matter in terms of FGFC difficulty. The simple fact is that if you are good enough to FC the most difficult songs in a game, than you are good enough to FC all of the songs in a game. Actually the "number of songs" argument is 100% irrelevant. Literally the only thing that affects is how long it will take you to FC the songs, not how difficult it is to do so.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For RB bass I'd switch LRB and TBRB. LRB honestly has absolutely no hard songs on bass while TBRB has Helter Skelter and IWY(SSH) both of which are decently difficult.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i wrote a breakdown for games on easy, would anyone care? lol
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
elScarecrow  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonMan wrote:
if i wrote a breakdown for games on easy, would anyone care? lol

DO IT
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ESC57
dave0113  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here' my breakdown for the all the games on Easy:
Hardest = GH3
Everything else = directly related to how hard it is to actually obtain the disc.

For Example, if it is harder for you to obtain GH80's than GH:WoR, than GH80's is a more difficult FGFC. I think that for almost all players hitting the notes on any song is not overly difficult (except for TTFAF and maybe One), so the difficulty of obtaining the discs is actually a more important factor in determining FGFC difficulty.

One other factor I would consider is the length of songs; longer songs which will increase the probability of choking. So maybe put GH5, GH:M, GH:SH, and GH:WoR towards the more difficult side of the list too.

Also note that I have only played GH1-GH:A on Easy, so I may be mistaken, and there may be other songs that could potentially provide a challenge to Easy players. If I am wrong let me know and I'll put my foot in my mouth.

Edit: my 1111th post, lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: