Weird dreams you had
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
reedracer  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had a dream where i saw only black
Anthony8  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About two nights ago, I had a dream where I worked in the worm fields at a town near mine. I've actually done this in real life, they paid $7 per bucket and I made 1k+ last summer . Back to the dream, when I was done working for the day, I didn't feel so good. This resulted in me throwing up a small puke hill, in which maggots (instead of worms) came out from.

That's really creepy, in my opinion. When I woke up, I felt a bit blue.

Last edited by Anthony8 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream that I was addicted to Krocodil, and my skin was melting away as a result. By the time I woke up, I was nauseous, achy, and lightheaded the rest of the day. I actually left school that day cause I felt so sick, it was horrifying.
GregoryZero  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I had posted it in here, but I guess not: I had a dream about milk once. It somehow involved Hirasawa Yui. That is the most recent dream that I remember, and this was at least three months ago.

Edit: Now that I think about it more, a month or so ago I do remember having dreams two nights in a row with the same person I knew in both dreams. Needless to say, the fact that I remembered that detail and the fact that she was in both dreams was quite a shock to me.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I dreamt that I woke up from a 2 and a half year coma caused from a car accident, and my Ventilator is floating because it's the future. Also Facebook didn't exist anymore because because Myspace & Bebo teamed up to make something called "Mybo" which everyone used...I love my dreams.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason, there's a few dreams that you remember for the rest of your life no matter hold you were, even if very vaguely. I remember when I was at least four years old, I had a dream in which Kenan and Kel came out of an orange soda machine and gave me a shit ton of orange soda. Was mad cash. Also, another thing I remember is the first memory of my entire life strangely. It's really abstract to think of what I was doing or where I was before that (mentally), but I clearly remember waking up on an old gray couch I had in my living room back in my old house. I couldn't have been older than two at the time.

My Drum Covers (Most recent: Muse - Stockholm Syndrome)
ShadoWolf wrote:
HellAshes wrote:
Everyone hates Nihilanth. I enjoyed making that guitar chart. D:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dreams are getting worse...
I dreamt I was took a flight to India to deliver a package then planned to take the train all the way back to the UK. I was then attacked on the train by 2 Indian train attendants (one who was trying to steal my phone, and the other who was coming after me with mini machetes). I managed to get off the train and run to the front of the train at which point a car pulls up and a rough looking Daniel Craig lookalike steps out of the car and walks towards me.

He walks past me and then grabs my shoulder & starts complaining to me how tourism is ruining the area. Then he grabbed a brick from a random wall and started to beat my arm up with it. I then woke up.

You're welcome...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream the other night that someone I know from IRC had killed himself and I was crying quite hard for a while.

So I guess if I'm not dreaming about trying to kill myself I have to dream about OTHER people dying.

Yay.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream the other night in which my brother and I went to Denmark (we walked there, from England, through a place that looked a bit like one of the zones in World of Warcraft) and went to get food in a pizza restaurant. Two random Danish women came up and started talking at us, so we shared our pizza with them. Then they robbed us of all our money. Aaaand then I woke up.

I'unno.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecaptainof wrote:
I had a dream the other night in which my brother and I went to Denmark (we walked there, from England, through a place that looked a bit like one of the zones in World of Warcraft) and went to get food in a pizza restaurant. Two random Danish women came up and started talking at us, so we shared our pizza with them. Then they robbed us of all our money. Aaaand then I woke up.

I'unno.

I laughed quite hard at the ending of that if I am honest...

Also I noticed the sig...heh I forgot I said that.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had something of a strange dream last night actually. Perhaps the most interesting thing of all is that I hadn't been able to sleep for about 2-3 hours up until that point, I had actually been kept awake, troubled by my struggle to come up with a refutation of Plantinga's ontological argument, if anyone knows what that is. Anyway, in the dream, I woke up in a bed, in a room that I don't ever recall being in. And to my right was a large cardboard box. I'm not sure how much time passed, but after a while, about 10 black and white cats of various sizes sprang out of the box and went charging out of the room. That's truthfully all I can remember, although I'm almost sure that there was more to it than that. Funny things, those dreams.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Starchaser NI
Anthony8  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had two dreams in a row for fines that I was responsible for. The first was speeding near Safeway where a sensor flashed a picture of my car (I received the ticket by mail ) and the second was for overdue/lost books while I was at the library, I can't remember that well.

90% of the time, these dreams I have actually turn into a reality and will come true sometime later (hopefully not, lol).
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream about the K-On girls. Yeah. I was trying to finger Azusa and cuddle with Mugi but she didn't want to because she was in love with Yui and she was kinda hairy for some reason anyways. Also I flew later on. Flying dreams are the best.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright so I have had a couple weird (but awesome dreams).

First one involved a girl I liked, things just actually went the right way and then as soon as it got good, the alarm went off -_-

Second one was about phones. My mom used an upgrade on our account (our entire family has a plan) and was going to buy me a BlackBerry, but VZW was out of blackberry's so she spent $200 on some weird feature phone...then I tell her "mom, you know I have an iPhone right? I bought that while I was up at school!" Then I don't know what else happened but I'm pretty sure she returned the phone and cancelled the whole thing. Like nothing happened.

Weird.

I was reminded of a past crush so maybe I will dream about that tonight...or have a nightmare since she's with another guy lol.

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, let's see if I can explain this.

This dream took place at my high school. It must have been in the future, because I didn't recognize anyone there (among other reasons), yet I was the same age. Just for some reference, here is what my old School property looked like (It was a small, private school)

Quote:
High School

------------------------
Road
------------------------

Elementary School

So, the dream starts with me walking from my High School over to the Elementary School. It was a dark night. Randomly, I see this powerful plane above me (Well, not really plane, but it was able to hover and just stand there. It wasn't anything like today. It had something like the bottom of a rocket to use for movement, and it definitely wasn't using any kind of modern fuel to power itself). Apparently, this is normal because I don't remember saying anything in my dream about. But then I look over, and see this mysterious man in, what looked like, a yellow raincoat, with controls projected in front of him (Think Mass Effect, or really any kind of futuristic sci-fi), so I must think that he's controlling the plane. A little weird and suspicious, but I continue walking. Then, a second plane flies in, but it has some trouble. It starts wobbling, and then it kind of just explodes in mid-air (but not a huge explosion) and that does something to the planet. It starts getting darker, and hotter.

I run across the street to the Elementary School. Everyone isn't really freaking out about this. I try to tell them what I saw (about the guy in the raincoat), but no one is listening to me. I'm trying to tell it to this policeman there, but he is too busy telling everyone what to do. So I grab a gun and point it at the policeman, still trying to get him to listen. He raises his gun. "You better put down that gun, or I'll be force to shoot you" he says. Eventually, he agrees to hear what I have to say, but after I'm done telling him, he just starts laughing with some other person. Suddenly, it's like the whole Spacetime Continuum just tears (Imagine it's like what some movies use as effects for traveling through a wormhole. It was just, like, this black and white light flickering really fast. It's hard to explain). Everyone disappeared. The school was still intact, but I saw no one else. I just started running away from it. I was hearing screams behind me. Hell, I was hearing screams AHEAD of me, but for some reason, I was still alive. And then, an explosion (again, not some huge, deadly one), and some people riding on horseback came riding through. Apparently, in the end, this whole thing was just an advertisement for some kind of movie, and everyone appeared again and started laughing, saying stuff like "Man, that REALLY got me!".

What. The. Fuck. Brain.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 15 of 18

Jump to: