Little-Known Facts About You!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlannelJacket wrote:
I'm not really from Canada.

THIS IS FALSE DON'T LISTEN TO HIS LIES

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
NavyCherub  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RLKDragon wrote:
Is that Alakaiser posting on ScoreHero?

No, it's not, he doesn't have an account on scorehero dot com.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-I'm the only one in my school who fucking LOVES power metal (Got a couple Dream Theater fans too; prog nerds are a clique here)

-I play in something called a "rock orchestra" at school. Basically, it's when a bunch of people who go to a tech school think they can play an instrument and join a class in which the teacher (Probably the chillest guy I know, but has WAY too much patience) gives them sheet music and we try to play together. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't absolutely despise The Beatles and everyone else actually knew how to play their instrument (it's very frustrating when you spend so much sweat and blood over learning an instrument for 10 years and others aren't competent enough to even practice). Long story short, it's a unique experience, and I usually find a way to have fun doing what I love, especially how I can steal the attention of the audience by being a elitist dick and showing off.

-I'll drink anything I have in the refrigerator, and I usually bring a gallon of water with me everywhere I go, attracting strange looks from my peers.

-I always have to have my feet resting on something when I'm at the computer, otherwise I feel very uncomfortable.

-I can't sleep without my cat with me.

-I scare the shit out of people by playing double bass patterns to songs I'm listening to while I'm driving.

-I can't work in school without listening to music, and my teachers know I work much more efficiently with music, so they let me listen to my iPod while taking tests and doing anything basically.

-I find excuses to skip gym all the time. Not because I'm insecure about my athletic skills, but because the gym shorts I have are too short and I feel awkward wearing them.

-I've turned down invitations to parties because I had to tank raids on WoW.

-I always have to have all my stuff cleaned spotless, yet my desk is completely cluttered.

-I buy Razer products just because they have chill LEDs

-Whenever I chew off my fingernails, I find it necessary to try pick between my teeth with them.

-I tried out to be the drummer for A Day to Remember, and I passed the audition, but the only reason I couldn't join was because I was only 13 and I tried out while I was on vacation in Florida for the hell of it. My parents know of their success now, but they still don't regret not letting me join >:c

-I also tried out for After the Burial, but I didn't make the cut.

-A band I declined a spot in is opening for The Misfits in November, but I don't regret that since they play poppy Green Day shit and we had vastly different musical tastes.

-I'm a huge MMO nerd and my self-esteem is low enough that I don't give a shit about people knowing anyway

-Most people in my school view me as a racist, homophobic asshole, but to be honest, I absolutely hate prejudice, and everything I say is satirical simply because the people who I piss off can see just how stupid it is. It's a price to pay, but I think it's worth risking my integrity.

-This is probably the longest thing I have posted on this website and I'm just rambling now. Farewell.

My Drum Covers (Most recent: Muse - Stockholm Syndrome)
ShadoWolf wrote:
HellAshes wrote:
Everyone hates Nihilanth. I enjoyed making that guitar chart. D:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker
GregoryZero  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RustyWaffle wrote:
It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't absolutely despise The Beatles...

Well you better get used to their influence reaching almost every form of music. Most people aren't kidding when they say that The Beatles are one of the most influential bands to have ever existed.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GregoryZero wrote:
RustyWaffle wrote:

Well you better get used to their influence reaching almost every form of music. Most people aren't kidding when they say that The Beatles are one of the most influential bands to have ever existed.

Out of curiosity, why did you post that?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
GregoryZero wrote:
RustyWaffle wrote:

To increase his post count, duh.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GregoryZero wrote:
RustyWaffle wrote:

Even if they influenced everything under the sun, he still doesn't have to like their music. I'm not the biggest fan of the Beatles either. (There are a few songs I do enjoy though)

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
RustyWaffle  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
GregoryZero wrote:
RustyWaffle wrote:

All we play is the Beatles, and it's grown on to me that I strongly dislike their music, even if they are influential to many bands nowadays. Anyway, enough with derailing the thread.

My Drum Covers (Most recent: Muse - Stockholm Syndrome)
ShadoWolf wrote:
HellAshes wrote:
Everyone hates Nihilanth. I enjoyed making that guitar chart. D:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: