SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Little-Known Facts About You!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:

- I lived in England for 4 months and I visited 6 countries and most notably kissed the Blarney Stone (though it did nothing for my eloquence).

Well I never thought I would see someone else on SH who had kissed the Blarney stone. Blarney castle is quite the beautiful place to stop into on the way home.

One fact not too many people know about me...I am afraid of Cotton Wool.
By cotton wool I mean this stuff:

Pads and earbuds I am fine with. But GOD I hate the stuff in the image.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- I went into kindergarten not knowing how to speak or even understand a single word in English due to my parents only speaking to me in Spanish. Today I am bilingual and fluent in both English and Spanish.

- I used to know how to tie a tie, but have since forgotten because my girlfriend does it for me now.

- I never been seriously injured. I'd like to blame my fear of any possible harm for that.

- I am both a morning person and a night person. I sleep late and wake up early.

- The only things I'm good at drawing are human hands in a "realistic" style.

- On the subject of drawing: During high school, my friend and I would often cooperatively doodle. We had pretty much the same classes all four years. As a result of this, I have mountains of loose-leaf paper containing said doodles.

- When I was around five to seven years old, I would often press my face up against the television screen so I could see the red, blue, and green pixels. Today, I have terrible vision problems.

- I consider myself and above-average 3D modeler, but a career in it doesn't interest me.

- I hold most video game controllers using the "claw method." (It's how you would normally hold a controller, except that instead of using my right thumb to move the right joystick and press the buttons on the right side of the controller, I keep my thumb on the joystick and use my right index finger to press the button, thus making my hand look like a claw.)

- My girlfriend and I have spent more on sushi than any normal person ever should.

- I have trouble sitting in chairs. I either rock around in the chair, tap my right foot constantly, or slouch in some way.

- There's a piece of mechanical pencil lead in the palm of my right hand. It's been there since seventh grade and I'm unable to remove it due to skin growing over it. It's still perfectly visible.

- I used to slaughter chickens at my grandfather's farm when I was younger.

- I'm a masochist when it comes to video games.

- TQSG is pronounced "tigsquig"

- Yes, the g is before the q.

I might post a little more later. Probably not.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TQSG
ready2rock  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, I'll reiterate what some others have said:

-Also like hot showers

-Also need to walk around, especially talking on the phone.

-Also hate talking on the phone

-I DO know how to tie a tie

I think some of my earlier memories are being in the basement of my parent's house and in the yard of my grandma's house. From what I can recall, most of my earliest memories are from when I was about 3 or 4.

Now some others:

-I am in college, and I'll own up to still watching icarly. Mostly because I love Miranda Cosgrove (as I said in a thread on here about a year back).

=There are quite a few movies I have never seen, including Titanic, Terminator, and The Dark Night.

-At my community theatre, I got the opportunity to meet Steven Schwartz and get his autograph. It's probably the most famous person I have met.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- I'm emetophobic.

- I use my wallet like a purse. I carry everything from guitar picks to knifes to medicine and ticket stubs too. I even carry rolling paper so that my stoner friends will never being without their means to an end.

- I have a chem lab in my bathroom. Unless I have everything labelled, I won't let anyone enter, save my mother.

- On my property is a ceramics studio, a (pumpkin) farm, and a metal fabrication shop. I've picked up skills from all three.

- I eat a nutella sandwich at lunch on every weekday. It's been tradition for 6 years.

- When I was two years old I shot myself twice with a staple gun.

- I plan on starting a flesh-eating beetle farm. Wish me luck.
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Flare holy shit the feel of cotton is just about the most uncomfortable thing ever.

Anyway, fantastic thread idea and I think imma post some shit nao

1. No matter how much I try not to be, I am still influenced by the people around me a lot. It pisses me off

2. I get stressed super easily, and if I get too stressed then I get sharp pains in my gut. This is primarily the reason I seldom grind anything in GH/RB. Here's looking to ulcers at age 24 >_>

3. I am incredibly stubborn and love arguing, to the point that I derail entire classes with loud ranting and arguing.

4. I get shit on for my musical taste often, not because my friends hate my music, but because I get so damn defensive about it

5. I've been told that I have "a family of bros" because of my dad's lax attitude on certain things, and how mature my brother is for 12 years old. My friends have actually been asking me if they could smoke out my family, and imo that is just weird as fuck. They can do that over my dead body.

6. Yesterday I tripped so hard that I got constant motion blur, was super sensitive to touch, felt time go by 4X as slow, and could not differentiate my imagination from reality... for 3 straight hours. Scariest moment in my recent memory lol

7. I constantly gesticulate when talking

8. I have never had a problem with public speaking. I honestly have no idea what the big deal is.

9. I've been called "the chord master" because apparently I'm really good with them in GH.

10. Binging heavily on Streetlight Manifesto and That Handsome Devil currently

11. I once went to a Bo Burnham show, and told him a joke that made him laugh. I felt so accomplished. It really was an amazing show, and the vids are on Youtube and have tons of hits.

12. I don't trust myself to do anything competently, as a result I avoid responsibility like the plague, even though I love the control that comes with responsibility

13. I don't read about disorders on the internet and don't buy into personality tests because it's way too easy to self-diagnose.

14. I like reading horoscopes, but only at the end of the day, cause I think it's funny how much I could think it to be right due to being super general

15. I can't stand girls when they're with any other girls. By themselves though is way better

16. I hate it when I have to carry a conversation, but it's usually understandable cause I usually have a lot more to say.

17. My 3 biggest fears are Failure, Addiction, and Humiliation

18. I'm highly critical of others, but even more critical of myself

19. I hate hypocrites, to the point that I am very very careful in not being hypocritical myself

20. I have absolutely no tolerance for people who blame their problems on other people and do nothing about their problems, as a result I blame just about everything in my life on myself. Actually, it's vice versa lol. First self blaming, then resenting those people.

21. The best soda in the world (Sunkist Solar Fusion) is discontinued, and all who never tried it when they could have are bad people and they should feel bad >_______>

22. I used to barely post at all on SH, mostly cause I barely strayed from

23. Don't be fooled by my join date, I've been lurking since Hellashes FC'd Six

24. I don't get the appeal of sports

Maybe more later idk, I think this is a good start
EmoArbiter  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_opQpxb_yY98/TGLFs6ifCjI/AAAAAAAAAbE/Uj9uePa0UZA/s1600/cotton+wool.jpg

THIS. SO MUCH. I could have sworn I was the only one

My accomplishments|Season 11 GHM Division 2 Winner
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Emo Arbiter Wii Friend Code: 2162307103708276
bclare  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sukergod wrote:
Anthony8 wrote:
None of my friends remembered my birthday this year (September 16th, I turned 18).

Besides the regular Facebook greeting mine forgot as well,

I hate Facebook happy birthday greetings, they're always from random people you haven't spoken to in years, and you KNOW without a doubt that they only know because Facebook told them. If I want to wish a friend a happy birthday I purposely avoid Facebook and call/text/whatever instead.

Random about me: I use punctuation and usually proper capitalization in internet and text communication. I may be the only person who uses the semi-colon in text messages.

inv4der wrote:
I can lick my elbow. (Can't kiss it though, that's not actually possible. >__>)

I wonder how many people here can, and why? My reason is that I can dislocate my shoulders (it's not painful or anything, I think I'm just missing some sort of skeletal part that should keep it from doing that)

I get super nervous whenever I'm a passenger in a car going down a narrow street with other cars parallel parked on both sides. I'm worried we'll be in an accident either with a parked car or something coming the other direction. I've never been in a car accident in that situation (the one I've been in was a no-arrow left turn, so I think it's justified I worry around those) and it doesn't matter who's driving the car unless it's me, in which case I feel a bit better about it.
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
Ontwikseltsaar  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
GuitarHailz wrote:

- I lived in England for 4 months and I visited 6 countries and most notably kissed the Blarney Stone (though it did nothing for my eloquence).

Well I never thought I would see someone else on SH who had kissed the Blarney stone. Blarney castle is quite the beautiful place to stop into on the way home.

OH GOD IT GIVES ME GOOSEBUMPS! THE ANNOYING KIND! I CAN NOT STAND THAT STUFF!

HENCE THE CAPS AND EXCLAMATION MARKS!

Seriously. I hate it.

GuitarHailz wrote:
- I really HATE bad breath, or the idea that someone doesn't brush their teeth twice a day at least. I carry multiple variations of gum, tic-tacs, etc, because it makes me so crazy. It's the world's biggest turn-off. If you have bad breath, fahgetabahtet.

I brush my teeth once a day: before I go to bed. To prevent morning breath, I eat. Hoppakee.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
inv4der  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
inv4der wrote:

I wonder how many people here can, and why? My reason is that I can dislocate my shoulders (it's not painful or anything, I think I'm just missing some sort of skeletal part that should keep it from doing that)

I just push my shoulder back a little to get the elbow where I can get at it. (Hand pushes on the elbow, upper arm parallel to the ground.)

I assume I figured this out after being told that it wasn't possible to do.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Sometimes I question my religion

-I contemplate suicide on a monthly basis

-I love to ski, and it's still a dream of mine (a dream that will NEVER happen of course) to compete in the Skiing World Cup.

sukergod  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
I may be the only person who uses the semi-colon in text messages.

Made me chuckle loudly. I wonder how many people now a days actually know when to use a semi-colon. So being that myself and Brian are teachers (Math ones but whatever), here is a link to when a semi-colon can be used

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/semicolon

And to add a few more facts about me

- I tend to nerd out from time to time (like giving out the above link). Plus I love semi-colon's so yeah

- I do not own a cell phone and have never made a text (thats 100% true) I believe that texting is just stupid.
MehPlusRawr  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 14 and homeschooled in a complicated situation involving internet classes. Whee.
bclare  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
bclare wrote:
inv4der wrote:

I just push my shoulder back a little to get the elbow where I can get at it. (Hand pushes on the elbow, upper arm parallel to the ground.)

I assume I figured this out after being told that it wasn't possible to do.

Yeah that's basically the same then. I can move my arm in enough on its own but pushing it with the other hand works better. I do know a guy who can lick his elbow just because he has a crazy gene simmons tongue.
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hold in shits for long periods of time because it feels good.

I'd watch The Golden Girls if I didn't think people would judge me.

I have a Nickelback song in my library.

Occasionally I imagine myself as a lesbian.

My favorite map projection is the Goode homolosine projection.

I wore Rock Band boxers to my high school graduation.

When I sit in the shower for 20 minutes I think of all the African children that can't get water every day, and then sit for another 20 minutes.

I have a box of multi-colored floppies from Staples. I bought them a few years ago.

I run MS-DOS Shell in Ubuntu under WINE, because I can.

I've been banned from 4chan for 43 days before.

I can't decide if Ritsu or Mugi is my favorite K-On character but I love them both.

I masturbated in a school bathroom once and only once. During Chemistry.

The smell of subway tunnels is appealing to me.

I use a touchpad for gaming.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: