ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Little-Known Facts About You!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GregoryZero  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GregoryZero wrote:
I am completely left handed.
I am also very horrible when it comes to managing my free time.

Okay, let's go ahead and give this another go.

I had a surgery almost six months ago that I just recently got over to remove a cyst.
I apparently look several years older than I actually am.
I think I complain about as much as an old man.
I have been complimented on my musical taste multiple times, and I believe that it is at least somewhat diverse.
I like school.
I have 22,830 tweets on Twitter as of this moment.
I'm much more lazy than I'd like to be.
I have a guitar that I never play. I wish I had gotten a bass instead.
I hate school.
I have one idol: Jeff Mangum (yes, I'm really that easy to read).
I have played more of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2's multiplayer than any game I have ever in the past (just past 26 days).
If it wasn't for Guitar Hero 2, I most likely wouldn't still be interested in video games in the slightest.
I have an obsession with K-On.
I prefer cats over dogs.
I enjoy things that are depressing (as such, I do enjoy being depressed to a certain degree).
I like rainy weather.
I do enjoy talking with people, but I'm terrible with dealing with conversations that put me on the spot.
I find it rather unfortunate that this site's community is slowly going under.

And that's all I can think about. I'm bound to have more at some point.

Last edited by GregoryZero on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Styrofoam Boots PSN Name: xxB0NGR1PZxx420
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate myself most of the time if that counts for this thread.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
MehPlusRawr  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
I hate myself most of the time if that counts for this thread.

I fixed your avatar! Too lazy to figure out how to make straight lines in Paint.

Also, hugs.
Confury  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooh, I like this thread. Time to further get over my insecurities and talk about myself!

- Like alexhaz64, my stream of pee will often split into two, thus getting pee on the toilet seat. No idea why, and it's incredibly embarassing. Buttt what can ya do.

- Like many others, I am very afraid of bugs. They just creep me the fuck out with how they look and move. Cockroaches most of course.

- My biggest fear in the world is vomiting. I am INCREDIBLY afraid of getting sick. I think, aside from baby/toddler years, I've only vomited 4 times. My most recent being about 2 years ago at a hotel (after a near 6 year streak). I will do anything not to vomit, thus why I don't like trying new food or will never drink alcohol (or smoke weed again. I always feel like I'm gonna puke when I smoke weed).

- I recently went to the doctor after not having been to one in years (due mostly to not having the money). I went there for 4 main reasons:
1. It burns when I pee (has been for 3 years)
2. I, for some reason, take huge, painful shits. Prolly due to constipation from not drinking enough water and eating enough fiber (and not exercising enough).
3. I have severe scarring on my chest and shoulders from bad sunburn I got 3 years ago. The sunburns blistered and then scarred.
4. I've had pretty bad acne ever since I turned 16, although it's cleared up in the past 6-8 months.
The doctor said I would need to see a urologist for #1. But, she gave me a sample of some stool softener in powder form that you add to a drink which has helped with #2. For #3, she recommended these silicon pads that you stick to the scar throughout the day that I've been using. No real results yet, but it's supposed to take 8-12 weeks. Hopefully they work, since I'm real self-conscious about it. And for the acne, she prescribed me an acne medication that I've been taking for 2 weeks. It *seems* to be working, but I haven't had a breakout in about 2 months anyway. I need to get the prescription refilled, but I'm gonna wait and see if I breakout again before I do. (wow, that was a long one)

- To make me even more insecure and self-conscious, I have what many a people like to call as "man-boobs". My chest is abnormally large and erm....perky.....yeah. Along with my chest scarring, it makes me VERY embarrassed to take off my shirt, and I haven't gone swimming in years because of it.

- I guess you could say I'm "socially awkward", although I may not sound like it on XBL or on the interwebs. Very shy and awkward until I can find some common ground with a person.

- I don't know if it has to do with pride, but I can not STAND IT when I feel like I'm being perceived as an idiot or I don't know what I'm doing. It's not like the person has to even do anything either. If I do something that's not looked at as "correct" in front of someone else, I get real irate and embarrassed. For example, I went to get my oil changed in my mom's car today for the first time (first time being me going to a place to get your oil changed). I pull up, tell the guy I need the oil changed, he says he'll get it done in 10 mins, but then I start to drive into the garage thing ahead (where they work on the cars). But then the guy says "I'll drive it in, sir". I felt like a total idiot and immediately said sorry and got out. And the dumb thing is, it's not even a big deal. And I know it isn't. But I feel like SHIT for it. And I feel like the guy thinks I'm an idiot now (which he prolly doesn't).

- I've never had sex. Never even kissed a girl before. (in case you thought I might have an STD from the burning while peeing thing). This really saddens me, as I think I would be one of the best boyfriends a girl could have (ladiessssssssssssssss)

- I dropped out of high school after finishing the 11th grade due to Hurricane Ike destroying the apartment my mom and I were living in on Galveston, TX. This was 3 years ago. I started living and working with my Uncle for 2 years, then quit and moved back in with my Mom. We now live in Webster, TX (about 30 mins south of Houston). I've wanted to go back to graduate multiple times, but what's stopping me is....well, I don't know. I'm afraid of being new at a school.

- I hate waking up late, even though I love staying up late (since all my friends do).

- I've always had trouble falling asleep. I almost always take a sleeping pill or two at night to help me sleep now, since on average, it takes me 45 mins-hour for me to fall asleep without them.

- I hate when people say that a band/song sucks, instead of saying they just don't like it. They don't suck because you say they suck. You just don't like the band/song. It's an opinion, not a fact.

- I fucking hate people who get their laughs from making other people angry. Basically, I fucking hate trolls. I've learned to spot and deal with them lately, but I don't understand how one would get pleasure from doing such things. You're only proving that you're a piece of shit that everyone hates.

- I also hate ignorance....We're all ignorant at one point or another, but blatant ignorance is the worst. When people believe anything someone says, or someone spreads rumors that he has NO proof for. It irks all of us. Never fucking believe everything you hear or read or see. Find the facts for crying out loud.

- To go with what Hailz said earlier, I hate when people ask "Are you ok?" over and over just because I'm either not talking among people or I don't hang out with friends all day (I have very little friends to hang out with anyway).

- I always brush my teeth while in the shower. I haven't brushed my teeth over the sink (or outside of the shower, period) for years. I just find it easier and more efficient.

- I constantly grind my teeth (and pop my jaw).

- I love organizing things. I can spend an entire day organizing my youtube playlists, computer files, my room, etc.

- To go with my ignorance thing, I hate anyone that thinks they have ANY idea what's going on in politics (without actually doing their research and presenting facts). A lot of my family is a bunch of Obama/democrat haters for literally no valid reason at all. I'm not for or against any political party or person, since I honestly don't know enough to have an opinion on any of it. But people constantly think they know what's wrong with politics and how to fix it when they truly have no fucking idea.

- Shit....what else is there to talk about...This is probably my longest post ever. It's really relieving to talk about these things. I'm glad I have SH to be able to do something like this. Well, I might add more later, even if no one reads it (I doubt any of you will read this whole post anyway, I'm just happy to type it).
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confury wrote:
And for the acne, she prescribed me an acne medication that I've been taking for 2 weeks. It *seems* to be working, but I haven't had a breakout in about 2 months anyway. I need to get the prescription refilled, but I'm gonna wait and see if I breakout again before I do. (wow, that was a long one)

If it's really serious (Like mine was for my chest/back. All over it), ask her to prescribe you Accutane if it's that bad. Shit works wonders, although it is heavily locked down. You have to become a member of this thing called iPledge just to get the prescription, and check up with your doctor once a month for 6 months (atleast it was for me). But if you can, and it's bad enough, I say spring for it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confury wrote:
- I don't know if it has to do with pride, but I can not STAND IT when I feel like I'm being perceived as an idiot or I don't know what I'm doing. It's not like the person has to even do anything either. If I do something that's not looked at as "correct" in front of someone else, I get real irate and embarrassed. For example, I went to get my oil changed in my mom's car today for the first time (first time being me going to a place to get your oil changed). I pull up, tell the guy I need the oil changed, he says he'll get it done in 10 mins, but then I start to drive into the garage thing ahead (where they work on the cars). But then the guy says "I'll drive it in, sir". I felt like a total idiot and immediately said sorry and got out. And the dumb thing is, it's not even a big deal. And I know it isn't. But I feel like SHIT for it. And I feel like the guy thinks I'm an idiot now (which he prolly doesn't).

This so much. I can feel like an idiot for the most trivial little thing. I can totally relate to the situation you described there.

Also, this has kind of turned into an introduction thread... Not so much "Little-Known Facts"

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
Saru786  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of things people said is the same with me.

But, one interesting thing I would say is that I've never had a mobile phone in my life, but I can text faster than anyone I know. I asked my friend to let me borrow his phone yesterday so I can practice to text if I ever get a phone. My fingers were working wonders. I was like OH SHEEET! It's probably because I can type really fast on the computer, I think that carries over to texting. Not sure.

- Saru is a genius
- BT doesn't exist
- 9001 is fucking paranoid
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Saru786 Wii Friend Code: 5710861160111753
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought of a few more.

- I absolutely suck at all competitive games that don't involve a plastic guitar, so I usually stick to single-player games.
- I absolutely despise dark chocolate and any kind of chocolate bar with nuts in it, even though I like eating peanuts, cashews, etc. by themselves.
- I'm terrible at thinking on my feet, which is why I prefer to do all my arguing/debating online so I have time to research stuff and make sure I don't forget anything.
- I seem to be the opposite of many people here who say they can't gain/lose weight easily. I've never met anyone who has the ability to gain or lose weight more easily/quickly than I do. I gain a bunch of weight over the summer and am back at school now and lost 15 pounds in 3 weeks just with simple diet/exercise. But if I take a week off and pig out, I'll gain almost it all back with no problem.
- I seriously enjoy almost every movie I've ever seen. Even chick flicks, kids movies, and movies that most people seem to hate. Guess I usually see the good in every movie or something. Because of this, I've yet to see any of the Twilight movies so I don't have to admit that I (probably) like them.
- Similar to Confury always brushing his teeth in the shower, I always shave in the shower. It's so much easier and I don't need to clean up after since everything just goes down the drain. The only time I shave at the sink is if I'm at a hotel and there's no mirror in the shower.
- Also opposite to many SHers, I've never met anyone who's affected by caffeine more than I am. I never drink coffee or energy drinks, and rarely drink soda, so it makes sense why. It's both a curse and a blessing because if I need to pull an all-nighter to do work for school, one 20-oz soda is more than enough to keep me going the whole night, but if I have any caffeine past noon, I usually have a tough time falling asleep at night.
- I don't understand what people love about dancing so much. I love and appreciate music more than most people, but I don't see what's so great about getting up and spazzing out to the rhythm of music. I love music, so I want to sit and listen to it. What's worse is that if you go to a wedding or party, you're expected to dance. I never went to a dance in high school and don't regret it. Occasionally, I'll nod my head to the music or maybe even tap my foot. That's as close as I get to dancing.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I learned so much about Confury today Thanks for posting
Confury wrote:

This so much... something stupid I did during the day will hang around in the back of my mind all day and seriously bother me (even something as dumb as stumbling over my words in the drive thru). I worry endlessly that some random stranger (on the internet or in real life) thinks I'm an idiot. I just wish my brain didn't paint it all so black and white... either I'm awesome and did something I'm overly proud of, or I'm a total idiot that should just go away (usually the latter)... but never just normal.

I also can't seem to let go of the idea that people are watching me everywhere I go. Like, I imagine that the dopey exchange I had with the cashier at Target was heard by everyone within 30 feet who will then all go home and laugh at me, when in reality I know that not a single fuck was given. Pretty much if you just read every Socially Awkward Penguin ever, that's me. Except now at least I'm older so I don't mind being a Socially Awkward Penguin because I travel in a herd of Socially Awkward Penguins.

Ont: I wouldn't call it an introduction thread, but rather a secondary Rant Thread, more like a pet peeves or weird habits thread. I'm not complaining, it's interesting to read nonetheless.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I've gotten past the socially awkward phase of my life a couple years ago or so. I've since learned to not give a shit about what people don't actually think about me, and if I look like an idiot I joke about it. Talking on the phone has gotten a lot easier for me because of my job and dealing with the fucking IRS on my bank account recently. <_< I don't know what the initial cause of the change was, but I'm not afraid to act out anymore. XD

BTW, I always defeat the awkward zone.

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
Davers  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellAshes wrote:
I think I've gotten past the socially awkward phase of my life a couple years ago or so. I've since learned to not give a shit about what people don't actually think about me, and if I look like an idiot I joke about it. Talking on the phone has gotten a lot easier for me because of my job and dealing with the fucking IRS on my bank account recently. <_< I don't know what the initial cause of the change was, but I'm not afraid to act out anymore. XD

I use to be the same way. Real shy and backwards. Wasn't until I got my first job that I started coming out of my little shell. I had to interact with people and I couldn't just not be social. Then I went to working at a reception desk at a hotel where I REALLY had to be social. And then working as a server for the past 5 years, you develop incredible people skills. Sure, I'm still shy in large groups with friends, but when it comes down to it, I can talk to anyone about anything. I have to admit I'm rather proud of my developed people skills from over the years. It's quite a change from when I was younger.

As for what people think about me, I personally don't care anymore. There is really only a handful of people who's opinions matter to me anymore. Not that I don't respect other people's opinions, they just don't effect me the way they did 10 years ago. My friends know this about me and respect me for who I am. I might look stupid at times but that's ok. I chalk it up as a lesson learned Life's way too short to be worrying about what everyone else thinks about you and trying to conform to their ways of thinking. I like being me.

Little known fact about me today:

I work at the hospital as an observational assistant. Yep, I get paid to watch people sleep Just got the job today which is why it is little known. lol
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confury wrote:
- Like alexhaz64, my stream of pee will often split into two, thus getting pee on the toilet seat. No idea why, and it's incredibly embarassing. Buttt what can ya do.

You get the dreaded piss fork from ejaculating too much. The semen dries and blocks off part of your urethra and makes the piss not flow out correctly. I usually defeat it by not going full force at first, and only let a little come out to see if there's any blockage... if there is, this starter piss usually clears it out. the more you know

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
Confury  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Confury wrote:

You get the dreaded piss fork from ejaculating too much. The semen dries and blocks off part of your urethra and makes the piss not flow out correctly. I usually defeat it by not going full force at first, and only let a little come out to see if there's any blockage... if there is, this starter piss usually clears it out. the more you know

<_<_> I don't know what to say about this.....Use it or lose it?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LCBetz  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
Pretty much if you just read every Socially Awkward Penguin ever, that's me. Except now at least I'm older so I don't mind being a Socially Awkward Penguin because I travel in a herd of Socially Awkward Penguins.

Thanks for sharing. As a socially awkward individual myself I can attest to pretty much all of those. (Personal favorite: "Ok class, find a partner." OH GOD NO. Reminds me of classes in high school when I hoped against hope that this situation would never ever happen. )

As far as doing something stupid or awkward and thinking about it the rest of the day, yeah, I do that as well. Thankfully, it's gotten a little better for me over time and I've been a little better at just letting it go. I guess I've finally accepted that incredible awkwardness is just part of who I am as a person and that I should just learn to laugh at myself a little more instead of taking myself too seriously.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Confury wrote:

Erm, what? Anyway, this also happened to me in the past. This is disgusting to me if you stream some of it on a toilet seat in a public restroom. There's a urinal outside the stall, get over there!

Some more-little known facts about me:

Migraines are something that always make me feel crippled. I just can't stand the pain from them, compared to anything else.

My favorite all-time sport is cross country. Soccer comes second.

I've recently lost 30 pounds. I feel accomplished .

I'm paranoid about some things, which makes me double check that I got my tasks done. On occasion, I check more than twice.

If I do my homework at the desk, then I would get way too distracted with the computer to even continue on my homework. Then begins the procrastination cycle........ >_>

I REALLY hate people with personality disorders, especially those who cry for attention and do anything for the pleasure and aquaintance of others.

I'm older than one of my uncles (by two months).

I got my high score of GH3's TTFAF (927k) hours before my graduation ceremony. Fucking epic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: