SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Little-Known Facts About You!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockbfball1563 wrote:
- I seriously enjoy almost every movie I've ever seen. Even chick flicks, kids movies, and movies that most people seem to hate. Guess I usually see the good in every movie or something. Because of this, I've yet to see any of the Twilight movies so I don't have to admit that I (probably) like them.

Watch the Garbage Pail Kids movie
Rikuthemaster  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not that interesting, but here are some facts about me!

- I am 18 years old, born in March of 1993
- I was an 11 pound baby, but yet somehow managed to be my mom's easiest birth (no c-sections, just a shit ton of morphine, I guess)
- My 2nd and 3rd toes on both of my feet are webbed together, all the way to the top. Me and my friends used to joke around saying that I had 4 toes. I still claim it to this day.
- I was pretty chubby growing up, being about 135 pounds in 4th grade, and remaining that weight until my senior year of high school. I never lost weight, I just grew into it. Being 135 pounds at 4'10 and being 135 pounds at 6'0" is a huge difference.
- My favorite band is Green Day, and it has been for 10 years
- My favorite video game series would either have to be the Kingdom Hearts series (hence the name "Rikuthemaster"), Super Star Wars on the Super Nintendo, or the Guitar Hero franchise.
- I own every Guitar Hero game besides Guitar Hero: Metallica, and have no desire of purchasing it.
- I've only slept-walked once, and when I did, I peed in my closet.
- I've been involved on internet message boards for years, my very first being a Yugioh GX forum
- Rikuthemaster was the first username that ever stuck with me, and was first used on "Kingdom Hearts Ultimania" in around 2004. Since then, it has been used as my Scorehero, Youtube, Twitter, and DeviantART names.
- I dated the same girl on and off for three years, and it ended for good on Valentine's Day of last year. (Mutual decision, but still sucked)
- I attend college at St. Louis Community College - Meramec, planning to major in Music Technology
- I have FCed Strutter on Guitar Hero II PS2 on Expert, but have never done it on XBox 360, because I hate the cover too much to play through it again.
- My first kiss was my sophomore year in High School, with the same girl I decided it was a good idea to spend 3 years of my time with.
- I have only broken 2 bones, and neither have an interesting story. I broke my collar bone at 3 years old by climbing a fence (and abruptly falling over the fence), and my pinky in 3rd grade by playing tag. (The other guy being it was NOT worth it)
- I am a huge nerd, and I embrace it. Some girls find it hot. :P
- After years of refusing to ever use "lol" in any way, shape, or form, I have become accustomed to using "Haha," which isn't much better. Hah- ...dammit.
- I like to think that I'm funny, when really, I'm just a sarcastic douche (sarcasm not intended)
- I often look back at some of the posts I've made on Scorehero, and think "Why the fuck did I post that?"
- I'm afraid this is getting too long, but I'm attempting not to care.
- I joined Scorehero in 2007, and was an active member until about 2009. Now I'm back, and hoping to be an active member of the community again (I seriously doubt anyone remembers who I am, which is okay with me, because I never contributed much anyway)
- My first job was being a lifeguard at the local pool. I have never had to save anyone, and hope to keep it that way.
- NOW I'm fully aware that this is way too fucking long, and am going to stop right here.

Did somebody say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TTParadigm PSN Name: TTParadigm
SuperJerry  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's some facts about me!

- Born in Boston, MA, March 25, 1985.
- I have a IQ of 181, although I never seem to use it and have made plenty of dumb mistakes.
- I absolutely HATE touching or squeezing cotton balls. Ever since I was in 2nd grade it just felt weird and made me want to go insane. Still does to this day.
- Made Massachusetts All-State choir twice in vocals in high school and Symphony Hall Scholar twice as well.
- I hate mayonnaise
- I truly do not have a favorite movie or song. I do, however, have a list of best movies/songs all-time
- My favorite bands growing up were Guns N' Roses and Green Day
- I hate spiders. I used to be afraid of all of them, but smaller ones I can kill. But if it's anything like a tarantula... my ass is flying out the room!
- I weigh 375 lbs. I was 400+ but have been working on losing weight by going to Planet Fitness and eating right.
- I still have 2 years of school left to finish to get my degree in Chemistry.
- I won $13,000 playing poker online grinding up from $100 4 years ago in a span of about 7-8 months, but spent $10,000 on paying back student loans.
- Only country outside of the US I've been to is Jamaica. Went to Negril, which is becoming the new party spot for the country, but stayed in the hills where it looks like a scene out of Cool Runnings.
- Famous people I've met: Chad Smith (RHCP Drummer), Jake Gyllenhaal, Mike Shinoda (Linkin Park), Larry Bird, 'Superfly' Jimmy Snuka
- I used to love the WWF back in the day. Now, I watch on occasion when I have nothing better to do, but still find it entertaining.
- I believe if cigarettes and alcohol are legal, marijuana should be legalized and regulated as well. Also, I do not smoke marijuana or smoke cigarettes, but I do drink.
- I didn't get my drivers license until I was 24. Mixture of fear combined with laziness i suppose. Now, I love driving everywhere!

AND FINALLY

- I think Matt Damon's best movies are Eurotrip and Team America: World Police

http://www.youtube.com/user/IISuperJerryII

Boston has won all 4 major sports championships in a span of 7 years. Welcome to TITLETOWN, USA!
SuperJerry  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

double posted... whoops

http://www.youtube.com/user/IISuperJerryII

Boston has won all 4 major sports championships in a span of 7 years. Welcome to TITLETOWN, USA!
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anthony8 wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Confury wrote:
- Like alexhaz64, my stream of pee will often split into two, thus getting pee on the toilet seat. No idea why, and it's incredibly embarassing. Buttt what can ya do.

You get the dreaded piss fork from ejaculating too much. The semen dries and blocks off part of your urethra and makes the piss not flow out correctly. I usually defeat it by not going full force at first, and only let a little come out to see if there's any blockage... if there is, this starter piss usually clears it out. the more you know

Erm, what? Anyway, this also happened to me in the past. This is disgusting to me if you stream some of it on a toilet seat in a public restroom. There's a urinal outside the stall, get over there!

Some of us can't exactly do that... but either way I find that sitting down takes care of the problem, so I just do that generally. (both the being unable to pee thing, and the split streams thing)
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LCBetz wrote:
GuitarHailz wrote:
Pretty much if you just read every Socially Awkward Penguin ever, that's me. Except now at least I'm older so I don't mind being a Socially Awkward Penguin because I travel in a herd of Socially Awkward Penguins.

Thanks for sharing. As a socially awkward individual myself I can attest to pretty much all of those. (Personal favorite: "Ok class, find a partner." OH GOD NO. Reminds me of classes in high school when I hoped against hope that this situation would never ever happen. )

Haha, yeah, my personal favorite is "Take a wrong turn walking, turn around abruptly and look at cell phone." I probably did that at least twice a week in college. Because obviously, everyone is watching me and my stupid wrong turn <_<

And yeah, @Davers & HellAshes, I think it is definitely getting better since getting this job a year ago. I'm much more competent on the phone, and have an easier time talking to people face-to-face. I still have to psych myself up to interact with people (surely I'm not the only one that practices a mini-speech before making a phone call), but the payoff afterwards feels better than what it used to be, I don't always feel like shit after I talk to a stranger anymore, so, there's something of a small victory. Yay getting over irrational fears!

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
bclare  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Following what others have said about social awkwardness, I never felt like I was too bad about that, but I could be pretty shy. Since I graduated college I've worked as a math tutor, so basically I meet new people (who are very often cute girls) and have to sit with them and talk for an hour or two. It helps that I always feel comfortable doing math, but I think I'm definitely a lot better at meeting people and not feeling awkward now.
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess i'll post here.

• I'm pretty awkward, unless I'm with close friends.
• I absolutely abhor cheese, except on pizza and sometimes lasagna
• If I notice an unsightly speck of dust on anything, I HAVE to wipe it off, or else there will be an empty void inside me for a few minutes
• I like cats more than the average bear
• People often mistake me for older than I actually am (I have been called 16 when I was 13 once)
• I am terrible at prompted writing
• I got 1st place at a spelling bee in 5th grade.
• When making lists, I always feel like I'm missing something, give up, remember later what I was missing, and then I'm too lazy to go add it to said list.

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's lots of facts about me, but few little-known ones. My reputation tends to precede me in a lot of ways.

The main ones I seem to surprise people with:

I lived in Germany for three years when I was a kid

I am actually from the South (get told that I do not sound like a Southerner)

I have a PhD (a surprise to most everyone that doesn't know me from school/work that I choose to take as a compliment )

I am allergic to red meat

EDIT: Oh, and I also will randomly start considering the safety of buildings I enter or pass in the event that there is a zombie apocalypse. Or considering the proximity of emergency exits in public places for the same reason. I learned that if you want people to see you as at least somewhat normal, the fact that you are considering such things should REMAIN a little-known fact about yourself.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty boring but I'll attempt this.

- I'll join the 'I'm way too skinny for my height club' topping in at 6'3" and weighing a whopping 140 pounds. I eat everything in sight so I can't help my fast metabolism.

- I'm not a morning person even though I've been starting work at 4am/5am for the past 6-7 years or so.

- If I ever go out wearing my San Francisco Giants hat, at least once a night I get told I look like Tim Lincecum.

- People that have no common sense piss me off more than anything I can think of.

- Even though I'm a graphic design student, and have won a few things/contests for some posters I designed, I still hate almost everything I create and am way too critical on it.

- I am obsessed with baseball, but could care less about any other sport.

- If you looked through my iTunes it would be pretty tough to guess what kind of person I am due to the extreme amount of random ass music on it.

- Even though I weigh 140 pounds, I'll drink your ass under the table.

- I'm probably one of the worst people in the world when it comes to talking to girls, it's a huge disaster hahaha. Unless I've been drinking, then I'm the man.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheHammer417 wrote:
- People that have no common sense piss me off more than anything I can think of.

TheHammer417 wrote:

Uh-huh.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
sukergod  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeftrockX3 wrote:
I fail to see the contradiction. Just because he cares a ton about baseball doesn't mean he's oblivious to what goes on in other sports.

Yeah im not sure either. I'm 100% the same way, unless its on ice I could care less about any other sport. Hockey and Curling are it (and no I can't skate......or at least very well)

And Kristen, I was looking at your website and noticed that you are working on a piece titled "Principles of Scaffolding in Video Game Design......" I swear to god that was the only thing I heard when I was completing my Bachelor of Education, and it was nightmare. Once I start my Masters in Ed, Im afraid Im going to have to hear about scaffolding all over again. How can you possibly stand it
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
TheHammer417 wrote:

TheHammer417 wrote:

Uh-huh.

What? That's a preference, not having a lack of common sense...
You're an idiot.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here we go

- I'm NOT from Texas, actually West Virginia
- I'm a huge NBA fan (lockout )
- Metal is not the only thing i listen to
- I like old movies
- I eat a wider variety of food than most people my age
- I currently play tennis, going on 5 years, but i have played basketball, baseball, and golf in the past
- I'm pretty socially awkward (as in I never know what to say)
- I'm Atheist
- I pretty much have opposite musical taste as my friends
- I have been taking German for 3 years now
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: