Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Hello friends.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:44 am    Post subject: Hello friends. Reply with quote

Tell me a story. If you tell me a story, I'll tell you a story about whatever you want.

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
Confury  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I burnt my popcorn shrimp yesterday. And I keep calling Alistar Alakaiser. And inb4 Sarg.

EDIT: WHO THE FUCK IS THAT IMPOSTER BELOW ME!?

Last edited by Confury on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Confury  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once upon a time, I was rollerblading behind my dad's car. I fell. Then I ate an orange, and it was k.

Tell me a story about the olden days!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confury wrote:
Once upon a time, I was rollerblading behind my dad's car. I fell. Then I ate an orange, and it was k.

Sorry, that was me.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confury wrote:

They were pretty old but I wasn't there. I don't know much about them but they spelled things weird! There were all sorts of silent E's and ye's and thys and thous and such. I imagine everyone smelled pretty bad and had ugly teeth, too. Also the food probably sucked.

Good that you had an orange, though. They cure every ailment.

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
FlannelJacket  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once upon a time, Alakaiser told me to go find his thread. I guessed that it was in General Chat, and I was right. Then I made a post.

I want a story about what kind of story you think I want.

<bjw> :U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlannelJacket wrote:
Once upon a time, Alakaiser told me to go find his thread. I guessed that it was in General Chat, and I was right. Then I made a post.

I want a story about what kind of story you think I want.

I think you'd like a story about Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I imagine that you are obsessed with hipster anime fighting games that nobody actually plays but is supposedly the pinnacle of creative fighitng game play. The sad truth is that you probably don't realize that people would rather play 84 clones of Ryu and Ken all day, and anything that isn't a shoto fighter is worthless in the eyes of the public.

The truth is, you'd like to know about whether Daigo is using his Xbox Live account, or if it's his friend and that's why he's lost. What it really comes down to is that literally every single time Daigo loses a round it's his friend playing, and every time he wins it's him playing. I hope I've cleared all this up.

GregoryZero  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My story is my observation of FlannelJacket's story. For more information, see his post two posts above me. :V

Tell me the story of why you're so inactive nowadays.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one time Dad ran over my foot. It was probably my fault considering my foot probably shouldn't have been under the car at any point between getting out of said car, and the incident in question. Lesson learned: Don't play footsies with the car.

I want to hear a story about your foot. Or football. Or maybe a crazy variation of a foot-car.
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GregoryZero wrote:
My story is my observation of FlannelJacket's story. For more information, see his post two posts above me. :V

Tell me the story of why you're so inactive nowadays.

Well, you see, I don't actually play Guitar Hero or Rock Band anymore. Furthermore, I try not to spend too much time on internet forums even though that's a complete lie since I read Something Awful all the time and play League of Legends all the time.

Also I personally hate you and everyone else who wonders where I've been. I am a possible 30% serious about this, but that's not solid.

GregoryZero  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alakaiser wrote:
Also I personally hate you and everyone else who wonders where I've been. I am a possible 30% serious about this, but that's not solid.

Fair enough.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psxfreak101 wrote:
This one time Dad ran over my foot. It was probably my fault considering my foot probably shouldn't have been under the car at any point between getting out of said car, and the incident in question. Lesson learned: Don't play footsies with the car.

I want to hear a story about your foot. Or football. Or maybe a crazy variation of a foot-car.

My feet are pretty boring. In fact I hate feet. I never wear flip-flops because feet are disgusting. Nobody wants to look at my feet and I don't want to look at their feet. If humans ever evolved beyond the need for feet, it would be the greatest development of mankind since THE opposable thumbs. All that would be left at that point would be to grow wings and fly. Because flying is cool. Wouldn't you like to fly? I would like to fly. Especially without having to go through airport security. Man I hate airport security.

RLKDragon  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long, long ago, there once was a man who ruled over IRC. His name was Alakaiser, and his magical presence was revered by all. Then one day, he suddently disappeared, leaving many to wonder when his return will be, and if the magic will still be there. But fear not, for one day he will return to grace the land with his presence once again. And it will be glorious.

(Yes, it's a suck up story, but dammit I haven't seen you in a long time. How've you been dude?)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RLKDragon
Confury  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't fair, the OP confused me so I didn't get to ask for a story. Here's another story from me.

From around the age of 8-16, I believed this fantasy where I liked this girl in kindergarten but some other kid did too, so I beat his ass with some legos and took the girl for my own.

The likeliness of this story is debatable.

Anyway, I wanna know the story of your first true love (with a person or inanimate object).
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RLKDragon wrote:
Long, long ago, there once was a man who ruled over IRC. His name was Alakaiser, and his magical presence was revered by all. Then one day, he suddently disappeared, leaving many to wonder when his return will be, and if the magic will still be there. But fear not, for one day he will return to grace the land with his presence once again. And it will be glorious.

(Yes, it's a suck up story, but dammit I haven't seen you in a long time. How've you been dude?)

I've been good! Truthfully, my life isn't terribly exciting right now, but it's entirely rewarding. I spend a lot of time socializing with my friends doing this and that, and I play guitar in a band, which is pretty fun. We're kinda bad but I shred so whatever. And by "shred" I mean "play generic blues licks semi-fast and hope nobody notices" so yeah.

I also play League of Legends sometimes and tell Confury just how bad he is at the game (spoilers: really bad). I don't drink a whole lot of Mountain Dew these days.

Also you don't actually need to suck up to me I can't ban you and/or do anything good for you! I think?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: