ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
newuser V conlan (Week 5 songs, Weeks 2 reults done lol)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
conlan22  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*stares at ground* I thought there were 84 songs lol. I guess I'll do 15 the next two weeks to finish in 6. And yeah it works out really great for me because I just come to this thread and look up the paths lol. How did you let me win 2 song the first week? Haha
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ba1r0g... when are we gonna start our rivalry (like the one newuser & conlan have) we spoke about ages ago? XD
I know I could've been more involved with the one you started on WoR, but yeah. Ignoring glitching & double squeezing, I think I'm kinda close to you in squeezing abilities sometimes (as seen by some scores on BH)!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Week 4

1) Some Might Say -- 4th act goes one note shorter, 5th act i dont even come close
2) Vicarious--move 3rd act back 1 note but squeeze to same green on the back end
3) Everlong--move last act forward 1 note for ticks
4) Stranglehold--4th act move forward 1 note to squeeze where is shown on path, last act move forward 1 note to squeeze BO in m152
5) Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)
6) Float On--reverse ticks on 2nd o_O
7) Pretty Vacant
8) Purple Haze--last act lasts til green sustain
9) Toy Boy
10) Soul Doubt
11) Scream Aim Fire--needs some tweaking
12) Overkill
13) The Wind Cries Mary--maybe move last act forward 1 note for ticks?
14) Hollywood Nights
------------------------------------------------------------------
Week 4

1) Some Might Say -- 339,671 (12,260)
2) Vicarious -- 449,846 (26,768)
3) Everlong -- 383,548 (16,978)
4) Stranglehold -- 467,166 (26,460)
5) Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast) -- 456,128 (5,660)
6) Float On -- 199,594 (212)
7) Pretty Vacant -- 246,386 (9,848)
8) Purple Haze -- 196,482 (6,472)
9) Toy Boy -- 462,788 (8,912) cant hit doubles to save my life
10) Soul Doubt -- 278,770 (11,280)
11) Scream Aim Fire -- 367,059 (15,439) wont bother to replay this
12) Overkill -- 313,128 (24,564) not sure where that extra 100 is?
13) The Wind Cries Mary -- 238,402 (9,754)
14) Hollywood Nights -- 406,714 (15,981)

total points gained -- 190,588

Last edited by newuser1234 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrisssss wrote:
Hey Ba1r0g... when are we gonna start our rivalry (like the one newuser & conlan have) we spoke about ages ago? XD
I know I could've been more involved with the one you started on WoR, but yeah. Ignoring glitching & double squeezing, I think I'm kinda close to you in squeezing abilities sometimes (as seen by some scores on BH)!

i know we are a few weeks away from finishing world tour but would any of you 3 be interested in thinking about a future rivalry? i'm thinking smash hits since its only 48 songs and it'll be a nice break up from these longer games. i still have to redux gh:m, gh:sh, gh5, and gh6 so i'd be up for other ideas too

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be down for smash hits if I get it before then if not can we do Metallica because I already had that one.
Ba1r0g  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
i know we are a few weeks away from finishing world tour but would any of you 3 be interested in thinking about a future rivalry? i'm thinking smash hits since its only 48 songs and it'll be a nice break up from these longer games. i still have to redux gh:m, gh:sh, gh5, and gh6 so i'd be up for other ideas too

I already have 47/48 FCs on GH:SH and I'm ranked 19th overall with less then 250k between me and 1st so I really don't feel the need to redux it quite yet.
GH:M I'm 34/49, 18th and missing 750k so that's not too bad either.

I guess the only game I really need to grind is GH:VH so I'll probably just sit back and play a song or two when I feel like it like I'm doing with this one.

Chrissss, sure we could start up a rivalry of our own. I'm thinking something with 3-4 songs a week. Did you have a particular game in mind?

Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:

I don't really need to do GH:SH until I get better at TTFAF because that's the only song I haven't FC'd and therefore that's where most of my 98k is missing... approx 75k, I think.

GH:M on the other hand... I have quite a few easy points left in that game to get, so I'd be interested in that. Also have a couple of FC's I should've had a long time ago (Am I Evil, for one). And GH:M is only 49 songs, too...

Ba1r0g wrote:
Chrissss, sure we could start up a rivalry of our own. I'm thinking something with 3-4 songs a week. Did you have a particular game in mind?

It depends on whether you'd prefer to do new school or old school. I don't particularly enjoy GH1 because of the strumming every note aspect of it, but I'd be interested in either GH2 or GH:80s (GH3 is a possibility as well, of course). Other than that... if it's new school, I'll let you decide although bear in mind my GH5 sometimes doesn't work. For example, I have no issue with playing GH:VH if that's the game you need to grind most (and I still have two songs I can FC on it... obviously not gonna get Spanish Fly or Eruption).

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrisssss wrote:
newuser1234 wrote:

I don't really need to do GH:SH until I get better at TTFAF because that's the only song I haven't FC'd and therefore that's where most of my 98k is missing... approx 75k, I think.

GH:M on the other hand... I have quite a few easy points left in that game to get, so I'd be interested in that. Also have a couple of FC's I should've had a long time ago (Am I Evil, for one). And GH:M is only 49 songs, too...

ok well maybe after we finish smash hits you can join for metallica. also if you guys do wind up doing van halen, would you be willing to keep track of which paths are the best so i can update my new school path thread?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bumping this for 4th week scores almost being done. if Ba1r0g sees this, i'm not really sure of the paths for some might say, hollywood nights, scream aim fire or overkill.

for hollywood nights, i just want to make sure the pathhero path is correct because i really dont come to close to those doubles but it seems like you and fug are 800 points ahead of me so you guys must be hitting them

for some might say and scream aim fire, im pretty sure the paths are right but i just want to double check

for overkill, i've posted the path on pathhero and i really dont know where im missing 100 points (unless fug tweaked the last activation back 2 notes for extra ticks but im pretty sure you wont get an extra 100)

EDIT:

i actually used my camera for once

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV9W9KkhPL4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
if Ba1r0g sees this, i'm not really sure of the paths for some might say, hollywood nights, scream aim fire or overkill.

Of course I see this ;)
I'll give them a once over if i get some time.

Ba1r0g  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just spent a good 40 minutes looking at Hollywood Nights and I don't know for sure what I did for that score but my guess is that Cubs path is your best bet. Ortiz rated the path less then 4 hours after I submitted my score so that's a good sign. Beware of the second act. I'm pretty sure that's the hard one.

EDIT - Okay I just played the song and figured it out. This is the path I probably used for my (then) 1st place score. I just got 407,216 with the 2nd act a note later.
http://pathhero.codemann8.com/view.php?path=12600

conlan22  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to mention I'm out if town until Tuesday so if you want to pick the 15 songs and post them go ahead otherwise I'll update everything Tuesday.

Edit: Got back later than expected... I think Week 5 is gonna end up going until the next Sunday 3/4/12. Would that be ok with you? Oh yeah, I'll update tomorrow.
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
I forgot to mention I'm out if town until Tuesday so if you want to pick the 15 songs and post them go ahead otherwise I'll update everything Tuesday.

Edit: Got back later than expected... I think Week 5 is gonna end up going until the next Sunday 3/4/12. Would that be ok with you? Oh yeah, I'll update tomorrow.

yeah dont worry about it. im getting lasik done later today so who knows if i'll be able to play this weekend

EDIT: i can see and i now have all of the songs unlocked lol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so we basically took a week off I guess lol. New songs tonight as well as an actual update to the results board.
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Week 5

1) Feel The Pain
2) Heartbreaker
3) Ted Nugent Career Duel -- dont drop ticks
4) Up Around the Bend--1st squeeze is a bitch and 3rd is a hopo
5) One Way Or Another
6) Misery Business
7) Too much, Too Young, Too Fast
8) Sweet Home Alabama
9) Zakk Wylde Guitar Duel -- dont drop ticks
10) Stillborn
11) Pull Me Under
12) Hot For Teacher
13) Love Removal Machine
14) Hail to The Freaks
15) Are You Gonna Go My Way
--------------------------------------------------
Week 5

1) Feel The Pain -- 298,058 (12,300)
2) Hearbreaker
3) Ted Nugent Career Duel -- 161,481 (1,027)
4) Up Around the Bend -- 194,145(4,444)
5) One Way Or Another
6) Misery Business
7) Too much, Too Young, Too Fast
8) Sweet Home Alabama
9) Zakk Wylde Guitar Duel -- 147,930
10) Stillborn -- 192,506 (332)
11) Pull Me Under
12) Hot For Teacher
13) Love Removal Machine
14) Hail to The Freaks
15) Are You Gonna Go My Way

EDIT: Stranglehold is a repeat

Last edited by newuser1234 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:19 am; edited 10 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: