ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Am I considered bad?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rihsky  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Am I considered bad? Reply with quote

I know I used to be somewhat decent like 3 - 3 1/2 years ago, and I just started playing GH again. It has been about a year since I actually played it for more than 20-30 minutes at a time. I'm definitely not as good as I used to be, but are these considered bad?
(My recent videos)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNCqU8UhXPE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WYEP_2hE3M

Only games I have right now are GH3 and GH2, I bought some more games and they are being shipped right now, I hope to really get back into it again.
If anybody wants to do co-op or something sometime you can add my gt on xbox360: RisK Rihsky
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: RisK Rihsky
RobGHH  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't say so. Even if you think you aren't doing as well as you used to, you'll only improve as you go along.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RobGHH PSN Name: robbie8n
Jellu  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on, with that TTFAF score you can't be considered bad

And I think considering players bad isn't the idea of scorehero. Everyone can play on their own level and seriously at last expert players can't be considered bad.

FCs: 45 | 63 | 29 | 68 | 41 | 85 | 48 | 47 | 85 | 46 | 89 | O211 205/211 | Total 646/660
f4phantom2500  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, 670k on ttfaf is not bad. in fact, from what i've seen at tournaments, you would be one of the best people there (unless someone like me showed up).

now, if you compare yourself to people who post regularly on this forum, you are probably about "pretty good". keep in mind that most of the people who are ridiculous at this game compare themselves to each other and to their own accomplishments and potential, so take that with a grain of salt. i often say that i "suck". obviously i don't suck, but compared to what i *could* achieve, i suck. being "bad" when compared yourself to people who have fc'ed entire games is not "bad" at all. just have fun with the game and set your own goals.

47/64/29/68/41/85/48/47/85/46/87//647
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv f4phantom
Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

f4phantom2500 wrote:
no, 670k on ttfaf is not bad. in fact, from what i've seen at tournaments, you would be one of the best people there (unless someone like me showed up).

now, if you compare yourself to people who post regularly on this forum, you are probably about "pretty good". keep in mind that most of the people who are ridiculous at this game compare themselves to each other and to their own accomplishments and potential, so take that with a grain of salt. i often say that i "suck". obviously i don't suck, but compared to what i *could* achieve, i suck. being "bad" when compared yourself to people who have fc'ed entire games is not "bad" at all. just have fun with the game and set your own goals.

Pretty much this lol. "bad" is perspective. To 99.9% of people, i'm good. but that jump to the top .01% is ridiculous and won't happen. I don't let it bother me though. I have fun with the game lol. Don't be worried if anyone thinks of yourself as good or bad. Your opinion of your skill set is what matters.
ricecake  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that anybody who can even legitimately pass TTFaF is way above being considered "bad".

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure at any party or tournament you'd be the best one there. Like Bradmasta posted, the top .01% is absolutely crazy at this game. Compare yourself to yourself and set goals!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like everybody else has said, anybody who can PASS TTFAF is way above bad...I play everyday and I still can't pass the intro and I'm not afraid to say it..
GenericName  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that TTFAF score is right around my best on it, and I personally consider myself pretty good at the game. I mean, not as good as the really great guys, but if I ever felt like grinding out FCs I feel that I could get quite a few. Compared to most people on earth, you are pretty much the polar opposite of bad at GH.

Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad at guitar hero would be not being able to pass a song on easy mode. To be able to FC a song on ANY skill level requires an ability of some sort no matter how small or big that might be.

The fact that you can pass TTFAF on expert mode means you will never be considered bad at guitar hero. Period.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the positive feedback.
I just wish I was as good as I used to be :/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: RisK Rihsky
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rihsky wrote:

You'll be better in time I would think if you play it consistently. I know this is somewhat of a HUGE break, but generally you tend to be better after a break than you were before once you've got back into it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
Rihsky wrote:

You'll be better in time I would think if you play it consistently. I know this is somewhat of a HUGE break, but generally you tend to be better after a break than you were before once you've got back into it.

Yes, that is what I heard. I'm just not feeling it.
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rihsky wrote:

Well, I wouldn't expect to get the same scores as before...example, I have a 342K score on Tom Morello's Guitar Battle..played it today and got 293, I thought it was pretty good since I play once a month, if that.

You just gotta get back in the rhythm. For me, my strumming strength goes up when I take breaks but my actual coordination goes down.

You're also not bad at all. Set some goals.

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
Rihsky  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xtremecarbon wrote:
Rihsky wrote:

Well, I wouldn't expect to get the same scores as before...example, I have a 342K score on Tom Morello's Guitar Battle..played it today and got 293, I thought it was pretty good since I play once a month, if that.

You just gotta get back in the rhythm. For me, my strumming strength goes up when I take breaks but my actual coordination goes down.

You're also not bad at all. Set some goals.

My goal right now is to reach 750k on TTFAF again. My current HS is 686k
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: