ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Flewer: Hitting 2 broken notes (MLM MGuitar, TUI HDrums) !
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bushidox  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the 20 FGFC club! Sorry to hear about your Wii disc issues.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Flewer  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Welcome to the 20 FGFC club! Sorry to hear about your Wii disc issues.

Thanks Bushi ! Thank you for keeping the tables updated, you do a great work !

Bump for a couple of new drums FCs.

It seems the disc issues (the desync) has stopped as I had a 2 hour session on GH5 without problems. Let's hope BH and GH:WoR are also fixed... All I did was wait for my Wiimote batteries to run out, recharge them, and it was gone.

Anyway, before that, GH:WT was not affected by the desync issue (like GH:M), so I took the game by storm, FCing ~45 HDrums songs including Scream Aim Fire (fills are a joke as half the notes are missing), Hollywood nights (1st SH 5-lane FC), Overkill, Lazy Eye (1st SH 5-lane FC) and Love Spreads (1st SH 5-lane FC).
Assassin and Demolition Man are for sure the hardest beside the bullshit that is Soul Doubt.

Also got a FGFC-1 on MDrums with Stranglehold left. The outro contains a glitched note, which is not that hard to hit, but the blue roll with two reds is a bit awkward to hit and got two -1 runs already. The song is very long so it is a bit hard to grind, but I'll eventually get it.

I am currently missing 8 songs on EDrums, just a matter of time before finishing the FGFC.

After the Wii fixing itself, I had a great GH5 HDrums session, with a lot of 1st tries including Seven, Die With Everything Die For Nothing, Saturday's Alright for Fighting, Superstition, Wolf Like Me, So Lonely, Medicate, No One to Depend on, Sultans of swing, Younk Funk and Scatterbrain (after an intro restart. Of course Hard is excessively easy compared to Expert, but still) !

Almost 2400 FCs across the board. I think I might finish GH:WT EDrums and hopefully MDrums before moving on to either GH5 Drums or BH Guitar/Drums (hopefully it is fixed).

Have a great day !
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad someone else agrees Soul Doubt is bullshit! I personally think Demo Man is also bullshit, but that's just me.

Gratz on all the Drums FCs! I really do want to get those myself, but I've been holding out hope that Codemann could extract the blank charts from PathHero at some point so I can make paths for them. I'd really rather not go through E-HDrums without some means of reviewing the optimal paths besides playing through the song over and over again just to figure it out (especially for shit like DYFLWD--I do not want to play that over and over again).

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Flewer  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a long time since an update, as I tend to play a bit less nowadays. Still, I have some goals left (missing one song here and there on Medium, getting a few Hard songs).

I increased my FGFCs count to 26. I can go for 30 in the future. My drumkit is starting to overhit too much, so there is no way I am getting a Hard FGFC of GH5 (missing only 4 songs). I do not even know if I'll be able to finish Medium GH:WT (stranglehold missing) and Medium GH5 (21stCSM missing).

Right now, I am going for E/M Guitar on WT. Then maybe go to E/M Guitar on BH. Then, we shall see what happens. Maybe grind Black Widow of La Porte Medium as it is the only one missing for the WoR FGFC.

Keep on having fun playing !
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck with WT Medium. I gave up on the 3 remaining songs, SAF, HFT & SB. I may go back when I go for the DLC but my faith is very low. those are some hard songs.

Also good luck with BWOLP, much harder than it looks and it's freaking 100000 minutes long. I also gave up on it. not gonna happen on my end.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A quick update: GH:WT MGuitar was smooth and after a bit of training, took the FGFC ! Also got MDrums as well (Stranglehold was eventually nice to me)

I wanted to get more FGFCs on BH or get MGuitar BWoLP but got again the syncing issues between my wii remotes and the games...
So I launched TB:RB to get some FGFCs, I already had E Guitar/Bass, I eventually got all E/M/H Guitar/Bass/Drums FGFCs ! Got XBass to 5 songs also, which is pretty nice, with some training I think I can FGFC, but this will have to wait.

Just started to grind a bit of WT so that I wait for my batteries to dry out so I can charge them again (this is what worked last time I had the issue).
Got Vicarious on video and a on the same session, B.Y.O.B first try of the day ! FCs #60 and #61, I think I can go at least to 65, maybe 70, we will have to see.

Also Soul Doubt is beyond ridiculous on Drums, I forget each time.
iAMhorribl3  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

26 FGFC's... what type of inhuman activity is this?

lol, very well done and obviously a very long time to achieve these results.

Good luck getting to 30!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iAMhorribl3 wrote:

Good luck getting to 30!

Well, I am now at 36 lol
iAMhorribl3  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flewer wrote:
iAMhorribl3 wrote:

Good luck getting to 30!

Well, I am now at 36 lol

-_-

What is your current goal and what do you think you could get to total?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iAMhorribl3 wrote:

What is your current goal and what do you think you could get to total?

Actually at 37 after recounting.

I think I can still go for E/MGuitar on BH, MGuitar on WoR (BWoLP missing), MDrums on 5 (21CSM missing) (after the sync issues goes away), and maybe I can hit the glitched note of Mommy's Little Monster to get MGuitar on Metallica. Maybe I can get XBass on TB:RB as well. Other than that, it would be very hard (maybe GH5 HDrums but doubt it because of 21CSM and Disconnected).
So that may go to 41/42 FGFCs. Then it all depends on whether or not I go for Vocals, but I am so thrash at this instrument and this will most likely annoy my flatmates

A long term goal would be to get at least 75%/80% FC completion on Hard on Bass/Guitar/Drums, and at least 25% on Expert.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice job man, keep on rocking !

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huge bump with some crazy FCs (at least for me), all on HDrums.

World Tour:
I though I would go to 70, I am now at 81 with only Trapped Under Ice, Demolition Man and Soul Doubt missing.
FC #63: Purple Haze (Live). Got it 1st try of the day, got lucky on some rolls.

FC #64: One Armed Scissor. Not that hard.

FC #65: Pretty Vacant. Not too hard.

FC #74: Hot for Teacher. The intro and the roll after chorus 2 are the only difficulties here.

FC #76: One Way Or Another. Got it on video. After learning the outro and the fill after chorus 2, it went smoothly.

FC #77: La Bamba. Got it on video. Only dumb misses on the red rolls, not that hard.

FC #78: Toy Boy. Had to learn to hit the weird "fill" patterns, other than that it wen ok.

FC #79: Assassin. Well, this one needs no introduction, I am very happy I got it. No chokes on the outro thankfully.

FC #80: Stranglehold. The red rolls with the tempo change are a bit difficult, other than that I had less trouble on the outro than on Medium. The glitched RO note at the very end cost me one choke.

FC #81: Never too late. The fill with double hits has to be carefully done, it was a bit of a grind.

As for the remaining songs:
Trapped Under Ice : Tech FC, I know how to hit the glitched note on Solo 2A. Now I need to hit every fill, which is hard for me, but doable.
Demolition Man : Tech FC. But oh boy. This is gonna be a hell of a grind, I cannot hit consistently the fills.
Soul Doubt: Slow tech FC. Breakdown = lol nope. Who though adding a RG inside a G roll was a good idea.

Metallica:

FC #39: Seek and Destroy. Hit the rolls, very happy with the FC.

FC #40: Fight Fire with Fire. OH MY. What an FC for me. My arm was hurting afterwards, I am not consistent at all at that speed, and I am impressed I even managed to stay on track for the whole song. Definitely one of my best FCs.

FC #41: Mommy's Little Monster. Hit each fill, hit the glitched RO glitched note. A bit of a grind, but at least this song is fun on drums. Very happy it went well.

WoR:

FC #78: Renegade. Got so many -1s, it is finally over. The song is not even that hard.

FC #79: It's only another parsec. YES. One of my favorite FCs. Got it after resetting the Wii as I still had the syncing issues. The rolls are very fast. Very very happy.
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are killing it on drums! Eventually I need to see if I can get good at drums myself, every attempt I've had at X drums has been a disaster lol. I should probably start with E drums first :p

Also it sounds like you've actually passed me in FGFCs now. I gotta change that
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Flewer  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
You are killing it on drums! Eventually I need to see if I can get good at drums myself, every attempt I've had at X drums has been a disaster lol. I should probably start with E drums first :p

Also it sounds like you've actually passed me in FGFCs now. I gotta change that

Well, E can get very boring if you're good enough ahah, goot luck on that !
Good luck on FBFCs, I think I almost reached my limits (with the games I own anyway and without touching vocals).

Bump for GH5 MDrums FGFC, which means that I am almost done with Medium for the games I own, only missing Mommy's Little Monster MGuitar (never hit the broken note), and BWoLP MGuitar (-1 best run so far).

As for GH5, I recently got The Rock Show and Disconnected HDrums, two of the fastest beats of this game, which means I am currently sitting at -2 for the FGFC:
- Demons : I got like 4+ runs with 100% overhits at this point
- 21CSM: -1 best run, starting to get consistent on the offbeat parts, still that last orange + kick note of the outro is very hard to hit under normal circumstances, I don't know why, but it seems arvain had the same issue. I keep SP to hit it, still this technique it not 100% safe.
The engine on this game makes me overhit a lot more, so we'll see if I eventually get those two.

FC #82

FC #83

As for GH:WoR, got great sessions lately on HDrums : Nemesis, This Day We Fight, Black Widow of La Porte and Indians. Which means I am currently sitting at -4 for the FGFC:
- Burn: for the tech FC, but this is gonna be a difficult one as the rolls are very fast. I need to be in a great session, and I still have trouble hitting Doomsday 1B (crossover at the end of the roll) and remembering when to start a fill on the left hand.
- Deadfall: got the tech FC, but the rolls are crazy fast. I have nevet hit the first roll in a full run, but got the second one a couple of times. Also I need to get consistent on the RGOY thingy in the middle of the break.
- Chemical Warfare & FoTS : lolnope. I simply do not have the speed and stamina at all to endure that. Might need to train a lot on GHM.

FC #85

FC #86

FC #87

FC #88
iAMhorribl3  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job on the WOR expert drum FC's!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: