ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Are you a programmer and willing to be interviewed?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Are you a programmer and willing to be interviewed? Reply with quote

I'm doing a project for my english class in which we conduct research over a career of our choice, and part of it is doing an interview.

Well I don't actually have to do the interview, but I'm required to write 10 interview questions (which I already have written down) and find someone who works in that career (which is programming, obviously) who is willing to let me interview them. I have to write their name, profession and address. (I'm not sure if I have to do the last one with anyone here since my teacher assumed most of us would find someone locally, which I was unable to)

However, I have to turn the paper in by tomorrow. I wasn't procrastinating; it actually was assigned today. :s

Anyways, if you're interested, please reply or PM me. Thanks in advance.

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
youhas  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm late to respond, but if you still need someone to interview, give a shout via reply or PM. I'll be up for a while yet. I was a C++/Java developer several years ago, though I've been more of an automated build/test engineer since then - which loosely translates to "now I do my programming in Perl/Python/PHP instead", I guess. Anyhow, if you need me to pitch in, you know where to find me.

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: