ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero 2 Modding

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeAdLyWaRrIoR07  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:17 pm    Post subject: Guitar Hero 2 Modding Reply with quote

Hello guys. Do we still have GH2 modders here? I have questions.

1. I want to mod the entire game, mostly the easy visual ones like the Main Screen and other stuff, and they are in .tex file. How do I edit those? And do you have pre-made mods for it? Link me please .

2. My custom songs' volume is too low in game, but it's already clipping in FL Studio. I am using Spleeter and the tracks are split into 4.

3. Does it matter which file type I'll import?

4. Is it possible to enable permanent star power?

5. When I upload a song in a .vgs that's meant for Practice Mode (the slower modes), it doesn't play any sound.

6. I can't run the game via PCSX2 Run Elf when it's extracted so I am forced to recompile it to .ISO file. Any fix?

7. The Guitar Hero Tools' Guitar Hero Expander (the play button where you play the chart if it syncs with the song), Auto Chart Editor, Chart2Mid2Chart, and Ark Expander doesn't work. The errors are as follows:

Ark Expander: doesn't open;
Auto Chart Editor: app requires Java 1.6.0 and above (I have already installed 1.8.0);
Chart2Mid2Chart: Java Runtime Environment not found;
Guitar Hero Expander: Unhandled exception when I play a midi file.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: