Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Glitchgods Thread: GHFG5* Grind and Accomplishments
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
glitchgod1  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:43 pm    Post subject: Im back on the grind Reply with quote

So I ordered a Wii guitar for Clone Hero and made the realization I could actually continue the GH FS5* thanks to certain homebrew and from now on I will be doing every game on wii, excluding GH1, GH2, 80's and GH3. the reason for this is that USB loading on ps2 sucks ass.

I've started grinding GH3 so i can get used to console again (probably the worst port to pick to get get used to) and got tier 1 and 2 and a close run of One (good Score but failed at Fast Solo B).

As soon as the wii guitar arrives (on the 11th)I will be grinding the SHIT out of WOR.
glitchgod1  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:24 pm    Post subject: First big song on GH3: One Reply with quote

Today i got tier 3 and 4 done and got one, first out the difficult songs
glitchgod1  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:54 pm    Post subject: RESETTING Reply with quote

For many reasons I'm resetting the progress.
I now have a RGH 360 making the progress much easier.
PS2 is a lot simpler since i have mechapwn installed now.
also new guitar for 360
resetting to make everything cleanly layed out also i can finally document VH.
glitchgod1  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:15 pm    Post subject: Progress Reply with quote

Yesterday I 5*d most of the career leaving the final tier for today.
Today I woke up and loaded up gh3 and found out I didn't save after getting Knights, that didn't matter Knights is piss to 5*. But Tier 8. I got Cliffs, One and Beast first try but Raining Blood is So Bad.

Mosh is heavily choke-able as its quite easy to ruin your timing.
The mid-section is very shit miss-able and the weird chord section before flood sucks ass.
And then there's flood.
Closest I got to 5* was a 215k run after 3 hours.

Im going to continue grinding Raining Blood and get most of the bonus songs.
TTFAF and TWIE will be the worst out of the bonus setlist.
CyanCrayon86948  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best way to 5 star Raining Blood would be a 2-4 path. So do an activation in the triplet strumming before Mosh, then do an activation in the double note chorus right before Flood. If you can pass the song without SP, this should get you 250k on a decent run, just gotta keep at it.

Getting 5 stars on that song was such a pain when I did it back in the day, I wish you good luck man.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: CyanCrayon86948
glitchgod1  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:46 pm    Post subject: Raining Blood Is Done Reply with quote

CyanCrayon86948 wrote:
Best way to 5 star Raining Blood would be a 2-4 path. So do an activation in the triplet strumming before Mosh, then do an activation in the double note chorus right before Flood. If you can pass the song without SP, this should get you 250k on a decent run, just gotta keep at it.

Getting 5 stars on that song was such a pain when I did it back in the day, I wish you good luck man.
Thanks. I now have the entire career 5*ed.
Time to grind tf out of the bonus songs
bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bravo! 5* for the full series is a very impressive achievement. I doubt less than 200 people have done so. Some people love some games and play them to death. Some people play one difficulty and one instrument. Some people play a bit of everything. But, how many people have played EVERY game, GH1-GHWor, but also played BH and GHLive? Good luck on your next goals.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
glitchgod1  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:48 pm    Post subject: Just got all the quickplay exclusives Reply with quote

Just got all the quickplay exclusives it was piss easy
glitchgod1  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:23 pm    Post subject: Gamer Reply with quote

I did most of the bonus setlist today and yesterday.
songs left:
Mauvais Garcon
Stupid ass swing strums
My Curse
Just cant get the strumming speed right
Take This Life
Probably the next fc, 30k off 5*
The Way It Ends
Stamina Bullshit
Through The Fire and Flames
400K EZ just need to get better at this song
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work on the bonus songs! Looks like it's just TTFAF and Mauvais now. Obviously Flames is probably a priority and will take the most of your time, but I do remember Mauvais being annoying. I think I was able to abuse the timing window and avoid a lot of the swing rhythm (you can try just playing the parts as straight 16th notes, )

What game do you think you'll try next?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyGrey wrote:
Nice work on the bonus songs! Looks like it's just TTFAF and Mauvais now. Obviously Flames is probably a priority and will take the most of your time, but I do remember Mauvais being annoying. I think I was able to abuse the timing window and avoid a lot of the swing rhythm (you can try just playing the parts as straight 16th notes, )

What game do you think you'll try next?

Ive made a start on van halen (10 songs documented) after that i think ill get a HMX game
glitchgod1  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:04 pm    Post subject: I Haven't touched this in a couple months Reply with quote

I've been casually playing console and have already grinded some songs for low miss count (mainly dyers eve 94%). im gonna spend this month (excluding 17th-20th) to grind as much as I can.
glitchgod1  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: I Haven't touched this in a couple months Reply with quote

glitchgod1 wrote:
I've been casually playing console and have already grinded some songs for low miss count (mainly dyers eve 94%). im gonna spend this month (excluding 17th-20th) to grind as much as I can.

Had to start later than I expected but im already in the swing of things. quickly got some good songs in GHSH (YYZ, Trooper and Cult of Personality) and started GHWOR (Again, Aqualung and Bat Country).

I decided to play GH3 again to see how bad Mauvais Garcon actually was, after about 10-20 attempts I finally got 5 stars which means only 1 song left for GH3, TTFAF. my PB right now is a 436k, I need to improve by 130k in order to get 5 stars. I have learnt a method for the end of bridge 1 (Thanks Cyan!) and improved my verses. I am very rusty at the solo, never getting past Twin Solo in a run.
glitchgod1  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:04 pm    Post subject: TTFAF 500K SMH Reply with quote

got 500k in ttfaf and did the first 3 tiers of GHVH.
I hope to get ttfaf in the week
glitchgod1  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:57 am    Post subject: I got ttfaf Reply with quote

i got ttfaf and fully 5 starred gh3!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: