ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Wii release date and price almost official...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryudo wrote:
I'm not really looking forward to the Wii. They always have some big release that should be great but they screw over last minute. Like the gamecube it was a smart idea at first but then they messed that up by the disc size people didn't like because they couldn't play their old nintendo games on it. Then the "Wii" was supposed to be called the revolutions and the controller screwed it over. One lady is actually thinking of sewing cause she was looking for a new vibrator and said it and the Wii controller looked very similar.

I'm going to have to agree with Riz here and politely ask you not to post in this thread anymore until you can post knowledgable or well-opinionated posts.
And for the record, the mini dvd's were a plus because they severly reduced loadtime.
b3nz0r  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryudo wrote:
I'm not really looking forward to the Wii. They always have some big release that should be great but they screw over last minute. Like the gamecube it was a smart idea at first but then they messed that up by the disc size people didn't like because they couldn't play their old nintendo games on it. Then the "Wii" was supposed to be called the revolutions and the controller screwed it over. One lady is actually thinking of sewing cause she was looking for a new vibrator and said it and the Wii controller looked very similar.

Jesus...if Nintendo can get people sewing...our clothing industry is fucked!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a shame, one of my fave games on the Cube was SSBM, but I don't have broadband (hopefully will by December the 8th) so I can't play Brawl online. Hopefully I will though, Ness kicking ass again. As long as Ness is going to be in SSBB, he better be Nintendo!
Ensiferous3  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fucking hate the Guitar Hero series. Its like digital crack for me, and I can't play any other games because I think of the time wasted that could be used on GH... That means no Wii, no PS3 and no 360 games this holiday season...

But in the end, its worth it to be addicted to GH!
Exodist  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I am like that with the PC, sometimes I just sit there doing nothing, not doing anything else because it would be wasting my time, I could be on the PC. Today though, I was amazingly off the PC for a very long time, I played GH a couple of hours straight, and I had to lie down, my hands and legs hurt. I just cannot play GH sitting down, can't move my guitar neck hand comfortably. Plus I did BATM on Expert today, woot!
Dreyvas  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ensiferous3 wrote:
I fucking hate the Guitar Hero series. Its like digital crack for me, and I can't play any other games because I think of the time wasted that could be used on GH... That means no Wii, no PS3 and no 360 games this holiday season...

It's a hard life, man.

*plays texas flood*

;_;

Ensiferous3  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it is... Yes it is...

*Plays Bark at the Moon for the literal 462nd time. I kid you not, I counted how many times I hit the restart button after beating it.*
Genga  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my mums getting me mine for christmas
afirocks27  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully my mom is getting me this for christmas. I told her that if i had to choose between guitar hero 2 or this i say the wii. I love guitar hero and everything but i want to get an amazing new system.

Cant wait to play metroid, red steel, call of duty 3, and all the other awesome games.
Dandaman  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

afirocks27 wrote:
Hopefully my mom is getting me this for christmas. I told her that if i had to choose between guitar hero 2 or this i say the wii. I love guitar hero and everything but i want to get an amazing new system.

Cant wait to play metroid, red steel, call of duty 3, and all the other awesome games.
YOU CHOOSE A WII OVER GH2!?!?!?! YOU GET OFF THIS WEBSITE RIGHT NOW!!!

Just joking but still I would rather have GH2 than another gaming system.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: