ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Play With Me
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks The 80s -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Play With Me Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
kumquatboy12  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My SP Path
rude95841  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kumquatboy12 wrote:
My SP Path

your path is like mine except i also added the last activation in. so my path is

3 2 3 3 1
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kumquatboy12  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rude95841 wrote:
kumquatboy12 wrote:
My SP Path

your path is like mine except i also added the last activation in. so my path is

3 2 3 3 1

I can't whammy that hard for the last activation .
cwo04  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you dont need to whammy faster or somehitng like that. Hit the note earlier and whammy right away.

thedrunkenkovinc wrote:
"That IS how ScoreHero...much more than WoWHero...fucking pussy WoW......do it."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
rude95841  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cwo04 wrote:
you dont need to whammy faster or somehitng like that. Hit the note earlier and whammy right away.

yeah what he said.

it's not about whammy speed it's about hitting the first note early enough and then getting all the whammy you can get out of it.

if it wasn't for that last activation (giving me 3 activations during the solo) I never would have finished the song, lol.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Barbaloot  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the optimal FC path.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok this is the SP i used to be able to finish the song, lol cause i suck.

http://fwrestling.com/host/rnlhutch/PWM_X_sp.png

yes if you use it right after the lil' shave n a hair cut riff (stars) it will run out just before the next star as soon as you get the next star you need to use it before the next one,, that will help you finish the song. if you have a hard time with the solo's like i did.
2n2  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rude95841 wrote:
ok this is the SP i used to be able to finish the song, lol cause i suck.

http://fwrestling.com/host/rnlhutch/PWM_X_sp.png

yes if you use it right after the lil' shave n a hair cut riff (stars) it will run out just before the next star as soon as you get the next star you need to use it before the next one,, that will help you finish the song. if you have a hard time with the solo's like i did.

Thanks, I'm having trouble passing it due to the solos. If I could just nail that last star power, I'd be home free, but I have yet to be able to get enough whammying to make star power active. So close though.
debr5836  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Evenly spaced blank charts from debr Reply with quote

Here is a link to my evenly-spaced blank chart with the SPs outlined in green:

debr's blank chart

Please post any bugs/questions about these charts HERE.
2n2  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh. Still can't pass this darn song. Feel stupid.

Can anyone share some rudimentary tips for fingering the solos? Do people do some sort of sliding? or do you just have to be good at fingering the notes. Thanks.
affekamel  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hyperspeed made this song a lot easier for me. if you cant whammy enough to get the last star power (i coudlnt.) then use your star power after the fast part after the bridge, this enables you to get the star before all of those scales and hopefully you should be in the green, so you can survive to the last star power, that is how i got it anyways
2n2  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wheeeeww. Finally passed this freakin song. Now I can finally play this game for enjoyment

For those not caring about score, but having trouble just passing this song. Here's what I did:

I had a full star power meter going into the super-fast strumming part @ measure (?) 125. I just did good enough to get through it without using any star power. That put me at 131 right at the next star power. Since my meter was full, I didn't care about nailing it. I activated the full star power right on the second to last long orange note in that SP phase (not the last orange one). That took me through the solos with the star power ending right before the second-to-last star power at about 140. I made sure to hit that one. That got me about a quarter meter. I then just got through the next group of solos w/ no star power until hitting the last star power in 154 (which I can't whammy to get). This was really the make-or-break section for me. I finally hit it, and it gave me enough star power to limp through the ending.

Hope that helps someone skill-challenged like me who who just wants to pass this darn song.
NewYY1  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to take a break, I seem to have forgotten how to get the second star power-up. But I finally figured out my go through.

3-3-3-3

It's getting me between 180-190 everytime but when I start getting that close the notes before the second star power throw me off. Maybe a break will help.

Guitar Hero 2
Misirlou(4), Jordan(0), Six(0), Thunderhorse(3)

Guitar Hero 3
Raining Blood(4)
agenttaco91  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RancidMilk wrote:

Same here, I'm having a really hard time trying to get that SP. I think I lost at 93% twenty times in a row now.

YEAH!!! I just hit 96% today, so I'm not having the least bit of trouble passing it, but I could probably get close to 300k if I could just hit that darn sp! any tips on whammying? I'm almost sure I whammied the whole thing, but I guess not =(
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks The 80s -> Expert All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: