ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Jordan
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero II (PS2) -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackMetalChaos  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:28 am    Post subject: Re: wow... Reply with quote

baseballkid7 wrote:
footballtom3685 wrote:
Thieflordz5 wrote:
so does anyone have the SP path?
i finished Jordan on my 3rd try (yeah... i was like ZOMG also...)
I find it helps if you do it with hyperspeed on...
The optimal path for PS2 is here. All other paths can be found on this site, including up to date DLC for GH3.

Yeah that is the best site for SP paths, but only if you can FC the song you are looking at. If you want an SP path that doesn't require FCing the solos, there are probably a bunch in the other 12 pages.
thats what we need a sp path for sucky players
Whitt333  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:00 am    Post subject: Re: wow... Reply with quote

BlackMetalChaos wrote:
baseballkid7 wrote:
footballtom3685 wrote:
Thieflordz5 wrote:
so does anyone have the SP path?
i finished Jordan on my 3rd try (yeah... i was like ZOMG also...)
I find it helps if you do it with hyperspeed on...
The optimal path for PS2 is here. All other paths can be found on this site, including up to date DLC for GH3.

Yeah that is the best site for SP paths, but only if you can FC the song you are looking at. If you want an SP path that doesn't require FCing the solos, there are probably a bunch in the other 12 pages.
thats what we need a sp path for sucky players

That's when you take the blank chart and put sp where you hit the most notes.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this assumes you can survive solo b without star power, and can fc up to solo b:

2 next note
3 next note
2 not exactly sure; have it run out right before the next phrase
2 somewhere in solo c
4 next note
2 next note
2 next note

this assumes you need to use star power in solo b:

2 next note
3 next note
3 whenever you need it
4 next note
2 next note
2 next note

47/64/29/68/41/85/48/47/85/46/87//647
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv f4phantom
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

f4phantom2500 wrote:
this assumes you can survive solo b without star power, and can fc up to solo b:

2 next note
3 next note
2 not exactly sure; have it run out right before the next phrase
2 somewhere in solo c
4 next note
2 next note
2 next note

this assumes you need to use star power in solo b:

2 next note
3 next note
3 whenever you need it
4 next note
2 next note
2 next note

The first path is the one I hope to get some day, and the second one is the one that I used to use. I need sp to get through solo b, but I'm decent enough at solo c that I don't need 3 to pass the solo. I usually get ~55% solo b and ~68-70% solo c (but I'm best at the last part of solo c).

Here's what I use.

2 - next note (don't squeeze)
4 - squeeze next note (or second note if you can't squeeze HOPOs)
2 - whenever you need it (for me it's usually right after the ascending trips in solo b)
4 - next note (don't squeeze)
2 - next note (don't squeeze)
2 - squeeze any note that you come to within the next 10 second (preferably a strum note)

I usually don't chance the second to last activation for fear of missing the second phrase in the bridge, so I usually just go 4 at the end and activate immediately.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sottle wrote:
Arggggh, it's the god damn OBY OBY OBR OBR BYG BYG YRG YRG part that nails me EVERY time, i can hit plenty of Solo B and actually see a mutiplier in some other sections, but it's just that bit....i'm usually just slipped into yellow at best after that, which gives me no chance

I'm gonna have to dedicate a day to this i guess.

Well to be honest, i usually fail there, my best run was i actually hit the Down Scales (OBY OBY OBR OBR BYG BYG YRG YRG) and had Maximum SP and my score was barely over 205K

Had anyone got 100% FC yet? Reply if they do!

Unknownkidhero2 - Thanks
unknownkidhero  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Jordan Reply with quote

unknownkidhero2 wrote:
Sottle wrote:
Arggggh, it's the god damn OBY OBY OBR OBR BYG BYG YRG YRG part that nails me EVERY time, i can hit plenty of Solo B and actually see a mutiplier in some other sections, but it's just that bit....i'm usually just slipped into yellow at best after that, which gives me no chance

I'm gonna have to dedicate a day to this i guess.

Well to be honest, i usually fail there, my best run was i actually hit the Down Scales (OBY OBY OBR OBR BYG BYG YRG YRG) and had Maximum SP and my score was barely over 205K

Had anyone got 100% FC yet? Reply if they do!

Unknownkidhero2 - Thanks

Do you accept 1 word answers? Yes.

Jordan Scales - Expert
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that many of the activations in this song (FC paths) practically require pre-tilt, so in places like the first activation, are there any squeezes? I couldn't tell from the chart, but it looks like every note between the last note of the second SP and the first note of the next is under SP, no squeezing required. Anyone sure?

<----- One of the hardest banners to earn on ScoreHero!!! The story is pretty good anyway, go ahead, give it a try!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
Whitt333  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master-Tesuch wrote:
I know that many of the activations in this song (FC paths) practically require pre-tilt, so in places like the first activation, are there any squeezes? I couldn't tell from the chart, but it looks like every note between the last note of the second SP and the first note of the next is under SP, no squeezing required. Anyone sure?

It is sort of a squeeze. You just have to use starpower when there are no notes perfectly.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitt333 wrote:
Master-Tesuch wrote:

It is sort of a squeeze. You just have to use starpower when there are no notes perfectly.

So confusing!! Oh well, I'll never FC this song, why am I in this thread?

And on Chris's 1st on this song, he said he got all of the squeezes except for the rediculous ones, and considering the squeezing that he can do, what are the calibur of the squeezes he's referring to? What level of time window abuse? Is it comparable to the Yes We Can't impossible squeeze, or what else is along the same lines?

<----- One of the hardest banners to earn on ScoreHero!!! The story is pretty good anyway, go ahead, give it a try!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master-Tesuch wrote:
So confusing!! Oh well, I'll never FC this song, why am I in this thread?

And on Chris's 1st on this song, he said he got all of the squeezes except for the rediculous ones, and considering the squeezing that he can do, what are the calibur of the squeezes he's referring to? What level of time window abuse? Is it comparable to the Yes We Can't impossible squeeze, or what else is along the same lines?

Yeah but you can still get some easy extra points. I will probably never FC it, but squeezes never hurt.

Upper-bound path As for Chris's run, there are rediculous double squeezes at the second and the last activations. All the other activations you either don't squeeze or can just get more ticks. All the other activations aren't that bad to get the squeezes from.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive found that if i can make it to the start of solo c i activate sp after the the fast trills to the Orange note then that sp phrase(i think theres one there) i then have a full sp gauge and that wil get in low to mid green and the triplets deplete me but the blue hold of freedom gets by. the bridge can be a B**** too so practice the bridge.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero II (PS2) -> Expert All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: