ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Space Channel 5 help?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ricecake  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject: Space Channel 5 help? Reply with quote

I've been playing through Space Channel 5 Special Edition, Disc 1. I have 98% of the Character Profiles collected, and I have not been able to find the last character: Earthling 11.

I found this guide on IGN that lists the characters, but it doesn't say where to find him.

I've scoured the internet and the only thing I could find for 11 was another person asking how to find him.

Has anybody else played this game and completed it? Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I found Earthling 34, so all references to him in the above post have been removed.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Space Channel 5 on Dreamcast (US Version). I recently unlocked all characters, and Earthling 11 was the last character I unlocked.

I will explain what I did between having rescuing the second last character (earthling 34) and rescuing Eartling 11. Please note you may not need to do exactly what I did, but I will list everything just in case:

- I had the game saved at the end of the 4th report of Extra mode. 99% rating, a bit over 5 hours gameplay.
- Every character profile had been read (none of them had "New" tagged on them).
- When replaying report 1 of Extra mode, I reduced my rating to about 90% as quickly as I could.
- In one of the new extra mode stages for report 1, Earthling 11 appears to be rescued. She is wearing a pink dress thing, and is called Lex Banana, ESQ.

Hope this helps.
ricecake  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roxbury wrote:
I have Space Channel 5 on Dreamcast (US Version).

Cool, as far as I know the PS2 version should be pretty much the same.

Quote:
- I had the game saved at the end of the 4th report of Extra mode. 99% rating, a bit over 5 hours gameplay.

I had a little lower than 99% since I had been experimenting with different view ratings to try and find her, but I do have over 5 hours on my game too.

Quote:
- Every character profile had been read (none of them had "New" tagged on them).

Done.

Quote:
- When replaying report 1 of Extra mode, I reduced my rating to about 90% as quickly as I could.

So, you deliberately didn't save the first couple characters? Or did you just drop down to 1 heart and maintain that?

Quote:
- In one of the new extra mode stages for report 1, Earthling 11 appears to be rescued. She is wearing a pink dress thing, and is called Lex Banana, ESQ.

Thanks, I'll give it a try, though I feel like I've done similar things to this over and over again! BTW, when you got her, did you go upstairs to the 2nd floor lobby, or down to the luggage room?

Thanks for the info.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saved the first characters, in the meantime reducing my rating.

When I saved her I was in the 2nd Floor Lobby, not the luggage room.
ricecake  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it... You have to do the same thing as you did to unlock #34. You get 90%+ to get up to the second floor lobby, but then drop your rating below 90% (mine was at about 87%) during the first battle there.

Thanks for your help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: