ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Anyone Not having any problems with GH3?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nuggets15  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:01 am    Post subject: Anyone Not having any problems with GH3? Reply with quote

I've been looking around the forum and it seems everyone, everywhere is having some sort of problem with the game (glitches, online, guitar)
So is there anyone that has a fine Guitar, online working perfectly, no noticeable glitches?
Cause i wanna know if there's a chance that i get an alright copy...
mReaL  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not had any problems with GH3 on 360. My Les Paul is perfect, so much better than Explorer, I played a few games online and that was lag free also. I am sure you hear about the bad experiences much more than the good ones since so many people have been anxious to get this game.

Location: Indiana / Kentucky, U.S.A. (or aboard U.S.S. Moisthero)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine's working fine. Les Paul is a bit tilt-sensitive but that's better than the opposite, and I've learned to work with it and it's not uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My PS2 version is perfect, but my memory card deleted my file today not an hour after getting my jefe.
Shashakiro  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had no real problems besides lag spikes during SP on fast-strumming songs, and I've got PS2.

Total banners earned: 35. Above are links to accomp thread.
trav3ler  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only problem I've had with GH3 is my own shittiness preventing me from beating the final tier of songs Oh Cliffs of Dover, why do you taunt me so.

Goals:
Gold Star the main RB3 setlist [] (54/82)
That's gonna take a while... ><
methinkso  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today, my game started having random lag spikes at the beginning of some songs. It caused note chart Cherub Rock to be about half a measure ahead of the music and the same thing happened in Before I Forget as well. Luckily, restarting the song fixed but it makes me worry why it's happening to begin with (Wii version).

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just stuffed a bunch of paper in between the neck and body of the guitar (360), so the neck can't move at all and I'll be damned if it works great now

Only real problem I have is the hyperactive star power, but that's more of a hope they fix it type thing,
puppetmaster  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

schenksmill wrote:

Only real problem I have is the hyperactive star power, but that's more of a hope they fix it type thing,

ya, that happened to me for the first time tonight, i was playing "one" and right about where it starts to speed up, bam, there goes me precious star-power.
HottLixx  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a perfectly working version as well,the only downside I've had was finding online matches was kind of a chore otherwise I love the spot I'm in.

And I have the PS3 version.
LoboRage  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me.... I don't and I have the wii version. Graphics? Honestly if I cared about that then I would have bought a 360 not a wii(but then again I have a high gaming pc :p) In fact I've been playing this game so much my wrist hurts! I can't think of the last game where I sat down and played for hours upon hours. If you like GH 1 & 2 /(80's) then this is a must buy.
lldillonll  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

puppetmaster wrote:
schenksmill wrote:

ya, that happened to me for the first time tonight, i was playing "one" and right about where it starts to speed up, bam, there goes me precious star-power.

That happened to me a few times on CoP expert... at least three times it started right at the beginning of the second (and longer)solo and ran out way too quick... pissed me off a few times but i passed it easy after a couple tries...
I really don't have anything to complain about except for restarting and quitting songs. what's up with quiting a song only to go through another screen where you could potentially acidentally restart the song... and when you simply try to restart, you have to strum down one off of "cancel" to hit "restart" which took a little getting used to since it wasn't that way in GH2... other than that and maybe a few other very minor things, i really love this game!
throwawaystyle  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything with my stuff is pretty much perfect. The only thing that bothers me is I cant plug a head set (wireless or wired) up to my Les Paul. It will not recognize it for anything...But I can get over that for sure.
InsertNameHere  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My PS2 version is running pretty smoothly.
bcruise  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aside from some initial PEBCAC (that's "controller and chair" ;)) problems with getting the wireless reciever and guitar to sync up, I've had zero problems with the PS3 version. The wireless lag is a non-factor because of the calibrate lag setting, along with playing every note just a bit later - the window is large enough that I can still hit notes just fine. It feels like the note plays as soon as I strum (even if it's not), and that's all I need.

Also, I just got my account linked up on the Guitar Hero site. Been trying to get that to work for days...now I can work on uploading some scores here!

Oh yeah...one thing, I guess...the whammy bar was really sensitive at the default setting, and would whammy some notes itself even if I wasn't touching the bar. But the Calibrate whammy option menu took care of that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: