ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Sabotage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
anterth  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question for those of you who are experts with using the select button for activating starpower and heavily squeezing. . . If you get the two starpowers at measures 14 and 16, is it possible to hit the last note of the starpower phrase at 16 real early, then activate starpower immediately, and hit the first note of the starpower phrase in measure 20 real late so that the starpower runs out and you can still pick up the activation in measure 20? Its almost like reverse-squeezing but if its possible it would make a lot of difference in the optimal path for this song. What do you think??
anterth  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a.k.a. is this possible??

if so I think it's optimal.

2-2-2-2-2-4
Miwco  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we where not able to pull that of :S.

Goals:
Stay 1st at GH:M gtr+bass [x]
Stay 1st at GH:WT gtr+bass [x]
Stay 3rd at GH3 co-op []
anterth  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn. i thought that might happen. thanks for trying it out for me. i will try to make another path that is possible, but it will most probably have to skip over a few sp's. making a path for this one is just a chore.
anterth  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually with a LOT of practice this squeeze is possible. The person playing bass just needs to activate early and the lead activate late. It increased the PS2 first place score by 16000pts when we were finally able to hit it with an FC.

thanks Karatechess!!
tidus  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, squeeze then?
I'm fucked up. You guys win.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
xonoxenglandx  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It worked for us the guitar just had to wait a little bit and try and squeeze out the first sp note
GH2
600k Freebird [592k]
zsjostrom35  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's another path for teams that can do the split squeezes on anterth's path; this should be a couple thousand better than his:

Sabotage Co-op Path

The squeeze marked on the first activation is REALLY hard; I've only hit it once or twice in co-op in a LOT of tries. Since it's near the beginning it might be worth it to go for it, but for us it just wasn't worth the aggravation. On the fourth activation, it might be possible to get to lead's fifth GY in measure 31; I've never done it but I've never really tried. On the last activation, I suppose that 100% squeeze from single player is technically possible, but...yeah .

Also, don't forget the multiplier squeeze at the beginning; lead should hit the third trip chord late for an extra 100.
Téa: (Thinking) Look at him undressing me with his eyes! I wonder what he's thinking...
Yami: (Thinking) MAN, I hate milkshakes! (Squeezes milkshake cup) Die, milkshake, die! That's right, milkshake: you have been defeated! Now you go to milkshake prison!
My guides: BIF 5* | Most Impulsive Expert Guide Ever | Guide to Writing Guides | NfMH 5* | Practice Mode | My Curse FC | GH3 Co-op Squeezing
Proud Christian
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zsjostrom35 wrote:
Here's another path for teams that can do the split squeezes on anterth's path; this should be a couple thousand better than his:

Sabotage Co-op Path

The squeeze marked on the first activation is REALLY hard; I've only hit it once or twice in co-op in a LOT of tries. Since it's near the beginning it might be worth it to go for it, but for us it just wasn't worth the aggravation. On the fourth activation, it might be possible to get to lead's fifth GY in measure 31; I've never done it but I've never really tried. On the last activation, I suppose that 100% squeeze from single player is technically possible, but...yeah .

Also, don't forget the multiplier squeeze at the beginning; lead should hit the third trip chord late for an extra 100.

My path except for 4th and 5th activation. 1200 points better. Good job.

EDIT: Just checked, my path was anterth's path with optimal squeezing involved.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: