ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Medium
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
Duha  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

giving it a try i got
3-2nd y to blue sustain in 30 for ticks
2-instant no wammy
3-I am not sure how points work for sustains so i would say 2nd yellow but if you get more from 1 note then 2 beats of sustain then 2nd red is better
3-2nd blue to last note not sure if you can squeeze in first blue but if not it is better to do second blue cause to get an extra cord instead of just one note but if the squeeze is possible by all means good luck
tornintwo  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the 3rd activation, 2nd yellow is better by 2 and a little under a half a beat of hold. Last activation is 2nd blue. First blue might be possible, haven't tried it, but the chords are definently hittable with the activation on the 2nd blue

Warnar wrote:
The elitists attack! Everybody run away!
grovna.b  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey someone help me I just can't get the first activation but it's a really easy one I thing it's because I wammy to less can someone helpme
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grovna.b wrote:
hey someone help me I just can't get the first activation but it's a really easy one I thing it's because I wammy to less can someone helpme

unfortunately if you are having trouble hitting the first squeeze then, you said it yourself, you arent getting the full whammy out of the sustains. I know this is what you have been trying to do but make sure you whammy as early as possible and do not let go of the hold note until you are sure that the hold is over. If you cannot get all of the whammy then im not sure what else is going to help you... just squeeze even later? a possiblity.

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Medium All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: