ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GAH! (Venting @ those near misses)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do y'all feel me?
Oh hell yeah, man, lived it myself
62%
 62%  [ 17 ]
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Maaaaaaaybe
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
I don't even know what you're talking about
18%
 18%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 27

Nytwolf  

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just now starting it, but I keep finding myself going for a higher score on GH before I play KH II, and the next thing I know I have to go to work.

I think I need my wife to hide my game and SG controller for a while. (yeah right!!!)
JHetfield0816  

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I had the ultimate frustration today....I thought I was going get an amazing score on CFH on expert....I had a perfect going even all the way through the solo (yes somehow I magically managed to nail the whole solo without missing a note which has never happened to me before) and I got back to the middle of the normal riff and eveything was fine....and all of a sudden my dog comes in and starts humping my leg!!!! Subsequently, my hand slips off the guitar while I'm trying to kick my dog off and I basically miss a whole huge chunk of notes all the end of the song. I feel like the Guitar Hero gods didn't want anyone to do THAT well on the song.... Anyone wanna buy a Shihtzu? I'm selling him tomorrow

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." - Arnold
shutendoji  

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JHetfield0816 wrote:
Yeah, I had the ultimate frustration today....I thought I was going get an amazing score on CFH on expert....I had a perfect going even all the way through the solo (yes somehow I magically managed to nail the whole solo without missing a note which has never happened to me before) and I got back to the middle of the normal riff and eveything was fine....and all of a sudden my dog comes in and starts humping my leg!!!! Subsequently, my hand slips off the guitar while I'm trying to kick my dog off and I basically miss a whole huge chunk of notes all the end of the song. I feel like the Guitar Hero gods didn't want anyone to do THAT well on the song.... Anyone wanna buy a Shihtzu? I'm selling him tomorrow

you want people to buy that dog? I think your most common remark will be "Go to hell"
krimsunmunkeys  

Location: The Hall of the SH Council... watching... (not really)

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JHetfield0816 wrote:

That's got to suck...

The worst I've had is when my parents walk in and I don't know they're there, and they surprise me and I break my combo.
Happens all the time.
AskewedOne  

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krimsunmunkeys wrote:
JHetfield0816 wrote:

That's got to suck...

The worst I've had is when my parents walk in and I don't know they're there, and they surprise me and I break my combo.
Happens all the time.

I get that, as well, although I can't say I'm working up to your level as far as trying to up my scores. And, well, it's not my parents, it's my step-daughters. One of them managed to sneak in right behind me while I was in the middle of Even Rats and nearly made me jump out of my skin when she said "Hi".
Genga  

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krimsunmunkeys wrote:
That's got to suck...

Happens all the time.

my mum comes in and dances, when she wants something she just stands there, when i ask what she wants, she says shell wait til the end. Then the song gets tricky then asks
shutendoji  

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my friends always come in the house during solos, and usually i have a perfect on the song too...pisses me off
krimsunmunkeys  

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad I'm not the only one who constantly gets interrupted while playing GH.
ES942  

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice graphic krimsunmunkeys - gold looks good

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ES942 wrote:

Yep. I love it.

Hopefully, the Guitar God sticker will be more badass than this (whenever that comes along).
Nytwolf  

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I must have the most awesome family in the world.

My two dogs never get closer than 6 feet of me when I play GH. (They seem to want to play when I'm playing KH II or a Ratchet and Clank game).

My mother-in-law never bothers me when I am playing. She may start to say something, but when she sees the SG in my hands, or she hears the distinctive clicking of the strum bar and fret buttons, she stops and says "When you're done, can you do me a favor?" And she will say nothing after this point until the song is over.

My wife will never say a word when I'm playing unless she's in the other room. She then always precedes every statement with "When you finish that song come talk to me!"

Life is grand in my house. Plus I play on a 60" with a comfy reclining chair that sits at the perfect level.
shutendoji  

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krimsunmunkeys wrote:
ES942 wrote:

Yep. I love it.

Hopefully, the Guitar God sticker will be more badass than this (whenever that comes along).

i'm guessing like platinum of something...or i dunnto maybe JCirri will surprise us and make it some kind of death thing...we'll just have to find out
krimsunmunkeys  

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shutendoji wrote:
krimsunmunkeys wrote:
ES942 wrote:

Yep. I love it.

i'm guessing like platinum of something...or i dunnto maybe JCirri will surprise us and make it some kind of death thing...we'll just have to find out

That's what I'm hoping for (the extra badass "death" thing). Well, I'll be sure to keep an eye on your post count, because you'll probably get there first.
GitarooHero  

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell yea, man. =/

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: plasticguitar ICQ Number
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey shuten, your avatar is really really big.

It's cool, but it's really really big.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: