SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Mr.Sci's ~ [Clone Hero] Through The Fire And Flames FC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
What songs do you have left that would need some work?

Hum let's see...

Songs I can/will FC
The Looking Glass (Just need to learn weirdish part of solo)
Jekyll And Hyde (Doublet strumming will probably give me as much trouble as the solo)
It Must Really Suck To Be Four Year Strong Right Now (Gotta figure out how to consistently not plink the strumming)
Shockwave Supernova (Intro/Outro weird as hell)
In Due Time (Hit the solo many times, have a bunch of 1-2 miss runs. Consistency on the riff is on and off.)
Round And Round (Gotta break out that paper speed for the outro.)
Party Like Tomorrow Is Then End Of The World (Fast solo, I'm assuming I'll be able to learn it with some practice.)
Cold Shot (Not as hard as I used to think? Get some overall consistency and fluke the solo maybe?)

Songs I could maybe FC, but may be too hard to be worth grinding
Cry Of Achilles (Can hit everything, bad at everything)
Stricken (Would need to learn tapping for the solo and how to transition into. I love tapping, so maybe?)
Jerry Was A Racecar Drive (See COA, except more tiring)
Crossfire (Only played once, was rough. We'll see.)
B.Y.O.B. (See COA, I should not be that bad at the LALALALALA chords)
Strife (Need more overall consistency and need to learn the tricky part.)

Songs I (most likely) won't FC
Heart Of Fire (Big mess, may go for it if I start running out of other stuff)
Heart Of Fire (Live) (Can't remember, assuming it's roughly the same as other version)
Through The Fire And Flames (wtf darkly)
Issues (DEMONS FFFFFFFFFF)
Painkiller (Nope)
Rip And Tear (wtf Jonas)
Stache (Last riff is pretty damn hard)

Hard songs that I haven't played in a while and can't place accurately
Shepherd Of Fire
Buried Alive
Creepin' (Remember it being rough, but I was pretty bad then)
Slumville Sunrise (See Creepin', but with a 10 minutes intro zzzzzz)
Love Rears Its Ugly Head (Only played once ever, probably had 1 FC back then.)

Last edited by Mr.Scientist on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:46 am; edited 12 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: RheaultWnage
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You really aren't slowing down at all, are you? :tooth:

Seriously, I know most of these songs aren't nearly the same caliber as the ones in the last update, but still... the Steel Panther song is very nice, and Goodbye Agony I feel is seriously underrated (I never did get it after all :p)

It's too bad I can't play anymore, I would've loved to race you to 400. Guess I'll just have to watch you from way behind...
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
You really aren't slowing down at all, are you? :tooth:

It's too bad I can't play anymore, I would've loved to race you to 400. Guess I'll just have to watch you from way behind...

Will likely cut down on playing time over the next few weeks, so now is the time! :P

BUMP for 90% :O

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not 100% not impressed

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

419 songs X 90% = 377 FCs.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, watching you and Alex race to 400 FCs on GHTV is pretty cool. Sadly, there does not seem to be any tracking for them on this site. I looked through your spreadsheet, and the red songs are a new level of WTF. One question: you don't list the songs shaded in white in your legend. Are these just songs that you have never played? 11 red songs and 8 white is exactly 19, which means you could manage 400 without them. Keep up the great work, not sacrificing your finals of course.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is rather impressive. How long until 95%?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Okay, watching you and Alex race to 400 FCs on GHTV is pretty cool. Sadly, there does not seem to be any tracking for them on this site. I looked through your spreadsheet, and the red songs are a new level of WTF. One question: you don't list the songs shaded in white in your legend. Are these just songs that you have never played? 11 red songs and 8 white is exactly 19, which means you could manage 400 without them. Keep up the great work, not sacrificing your finals of course.

Most of the white songs are actually relatively easy, he just hasn't played them enough to form a good opinion on them. I absolutely agree that he could get 400 though, he's already got more than a handful of the (now 22) hardest songs out of the way. Seriously sci, gogogo!

Oh nice job with the latest batch of epic FCs as always... The metal pack in particular is wtf. Strife is pretty cray cray as well :p
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
Not 100% not impressed

But are you 100% unimpressed?

Cabanon wrote:
419 songs X 90% = 377 FCs.

And now 403/428 = 94.16%

bushidox wrote:

Yeah there is only the platform specific leaderboards in game for score tracking right now. There used to be cross platform tracking on their website, but they took that off for some reason, along with the GHTV upcoming schedule. Their website is very questionable if you ask me :/ Anyway, I don't think scoretracking GHTV on SH is worth putting efforts into, because of all the Hero Powers stuff. Most people who go for FC counts keep track of our progress through spreadsheets, which works great.

About the white songs, as alex said, they're just songs I haven't put in any category yet, due to being too unfamiliar with them / too lazy. They would more than likely all fall into the orange category. At this point everything that is not red I should be able to get eventually, and then some of the red ones I could probably get.

GingerBraFace wrote:
This is rather impressive. How long until 95%?

Thanks! Pretty close on the 95% now, but gotta bump for 400. :P

alexhaz64 wrote:
I absolutely agree that he could get 400 though, he's already got more than a handful of the (now 22) hardest songs out of the way. Seriously sci, gogogo!

Oh nice job with the latest batch of epic FCs as always... The metal pack in particular is wtf. Strife is pretty cray cray as well :p

400 done Hopefully not the last hundred milestone, FSG keep adding songs pleaseeee. And yes that was some good batch on that last update Trying to squeeze in a few nice ones in this one as well. :P

BUMP for 400+ FCs :O

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn boy. 400 woot woot
bushidox  

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

400! Great work, as always. Would you say that your current goal is now 420/428? As you said, hopefully, they will add more content soon, a -8 would be pretty impressive, as most of your red songs are serious buisiness, getting 3 of them will be a real challenge. Which 3 red songs do you think you have the best shot at? Or, better yet, rank your top 10 hardest songs you don't have if you can. Here are his red songs remaining for reference:

B.Y.O.B. - System of a Down
Crossfire - Stevie Ray Vaughan
Heart of Fire - Black Veil Brides
Heart of Fire (Live) - Black Veil Brides
Jerry Was a Race Car Driver - Primus
Painkiller - Judas Priest
Rip And Tear - L.A. Guns
Slumville Sunrise - Jake Bugg
Stache - Zedd
Stricken - Disturbed
Through the Fire and Flames - Dragonforce
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
RobGHH  

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FC slumville sunrise ffs
And chocolate...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RobGHH PSN Name: robbie8n
slashn0  

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

400 FCs is fantastic. I still have 158. I need to get back on GHTV.

Please FC Slumville Sunrise and the Hearts of Fire! You can do it for sure GHTV FGFC -10 FCs maybe?!

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
400! Great work, as always. Would you say that your current goal is now 420/428? As you said, hopefully, they will add more content soon, a -8 would be pretty impressive, as most of your red songs are serious buisiness, getting 3 of them will be a real challenge. Which 3 red songs do you think you have the best shot at? Or, better yet, rank your top 10 hardest songs you don't have if you can. Here are his red songs remaining for reference:

B.Y.O.B. - System of a Down
Crossfire - Stevie Ray Vaughan
Heart of Fire - Black Veil Brides
Heart of Fire (Live) - Black Veil Brides
Jerry Was a Race Car Driver - Primus
Painkiller - Judas Priest
Rip And Tear - L.A. Guns
Slumville Sunrise - Jake Bugg
Stache - Zedd
Stricken - Disturbed
Through the Fire and Flames - Dragonforce

Slumville Sunrise is far and away the easiest song on that list, it shouldn't even be red imo. If he had to get 2 more I would say BYOB is next easiest (personally) and maybe Crossfire (I think we've both only played it once maybe). I think Jerry, Stache, and Stricken could also be possible for him... even Heart of Fire if he puts in enough work. He's too dang good

Seriously sci, great job with 400! I thought I had a chance to pass you and then you went and cleaned up all the easy stuff :p But great job on A7X and Cry of Achilles, I really feel like you can FC everything in this game aside from maybe the top 2-5 songs o.O
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it's been a while since your last update, but I just have to congratulate you on your absolutely INSANE domination over the last few weeks. For starters, you got BOTH versions of Heart of Fire (a song you really never thought you'd FC, that solo is just insane!), then you got In Due Time- which was always possible for you but still a great FC! Then you got BYOB (overdue imo :p) and Round and Round (a very impressive FC in its own right, even if it's not quite on the same level as the rest). Then Stache??? And Stricken??? Those two are just monster FCs, and the fact that you got them both in like a day is just crazy! To top it all off you get Crossfire, which is just a mess of random strums and is super fast throughout. This is a seriously insane run of FCs, and you got most of these in the last two weeks! I didn't even mention all the impressive songs you got in between those, like Love Rears Its Ugly Head, Cold Shot, Don't Be Cruel, etc. You haven't been slowing down as you've lessened the number of remaining songs, in fact you've been FCing songs at a faster pace than ever it seems like!

For the record you guys, he is down to FOUR REMAINING SONGS!!!

Jerry was a Racecar Driver
Painkiller
Rip and Tear
TTFAF

Jerry will happen eventually, and I think Painkiller will end up being possible too someday. The other two... well who knows, Mr.Scientist is insane!
alexhaz64 flexes