ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
alexhaz64- GHWoR FC #89, IYWPPFW! (646/660)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 149, 150, 151, 152  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flewer  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very very impressive what you have done there
GH5H FGFC is a feat in itself, but 1st overall ? Damn boy

Keep the good stuff coming !
Ontwikseltsaar  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, not just the FCs, but also the 1st. Damn. It's like squeezely vs. FCeezly over here.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ambrgarden wrote:
hardest GH5H chart?

I know you're asking Alex, but imo it's Done With Everything. I can see 21CSM being difficult potentially, but it's so reduced compared to the Expert chart that I don't think it contests.

Great job on the GH5HGuitar FGFC, Alex! You don't have Trogdor yet, do you?

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

FC count: 9
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyGrey wrote:
Congrats on overtaking such a longheld first place! Obviously new FCs get the most attention, but as always, your score hitting abilities are just as crazy as your note hitting.
All of your H progress recently definitely fits somewhere in your more impressive feats.

So close to the FSFC now
It's too bad GH2 won't be as pretty

Yeah I'm honestly amazed no one even came close to Fug after all these years. His scores weren't especially strong in this game tbh. But yeah I'm pretty proud of my H scores, much like I am with X Bass :p GH2 will probably be one of my worst games, score-wise, but who knows. I might relearn how to squeeze in that game still!

Ambrgarden wrote:
hardest GH5H chart?

Hard to remember exactly, but DWEDFN definitely stands out as one of the trickier charts. Lots of quick strums followed by two hopos. Scatterbrain was also deceptively hard, but probably not on the same level. American Girl's outro was also really dumb for some reason. I think those would be the biggest standouts to me.

Flewer wrote:
Very very impressive what you have done there
GH5H FGFC is a feat in itself, but 1st overall ? Damn boy

Keep the good stuff coming !

Thanks! GH5H is not a terribly difficult FGFC, but there are a few tricky charts here and there. But 1st overall on any game is crazy, and that certainly took a ton of work!

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
Yeah, not just the FCs, but also the 1st. Damn. It's like squeezely vs. FCeezly over here.

Haha. Go FCeezly! FCeezly wins! But yeah, I've been pretty consistent this year with getting new FCs along with my H guitar squeezing. Very productive so far, I'm happy :D

Voidedlefty wrote:
Ambrgarden wrote:
hardest GH5H chart?

I know you're asking Alex, but imo it's Done With Everything. I can see 21CSM being difficult potentially, but it's so reduced compared to the Expert chart that I don't think it contests.

Great job on the GH5HGuitar FGFC, Alex! You don't have Trogdor yet, do you?

I don't remember 21CSM being hard at all tbh. Like I said in my reply, I thought scatterbrain and american girl probably round out the top 3. As for Trogdor, I actually did get that FC! I got it the day after I got the Expert FC, it happened surprisingly fast. The FSFC is basically in the bag at this point
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Jellu  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FCeezly wins indeed nice job! I was definitely surprised by the non-HS FC. I guess now I can do that with no shame on every future FC xD

FCs: 45 | 62 | 29 | 68 | 41 | 85 | 48 | 47 | 85 | 46 | 89 | O211 204/211 | Total 645/660
Ontwikseltsaar  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spanish Fly is such a finicky song. I remember practising some sections for a compilation video a long time ago. It's harder than it looks. And it looks hard. Nice job.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive as always. And now with a good score to boot! I'll definitely try to compete with your score, but it might be a bit out of reach Glad to see it didn't take all too long after the first FC to redux. Seems like Eruption won't be too long now which is super crazy.
And then...
Getting pretty close to maxing out there sir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jellu wrote:
FCeezly wins indeed nice job! I was definitely surprised by the non-HS FC. I guess now I can do that with no shame on every future FC xD

Thanks! Regarding non-HS FCs... whatever floats your boat, but personally I hate it haha. Green 99% just feels so wrong. I fixed the SF score with some VERY nice squeezing, and I hope to do the same with Eruption. It's hard to have good sp on songs that require tapping when you don't have working tilt :(

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
Spanish Fly is such a finicky song. I remember practising some sections for a compilation video a long time ago. It's harder than it looks. And it looks hard. Nice job.

Yeah, SF is honestly insane. The whole song is intense, but the trips especially are just a mess. There's three transitions specifically that are extremely tricky, including one spot that pretty much requires you to ghost a note to hit it (G followed by another G). I have come to agree with everyone who says Eruption is harder, but it isn't by much honestly.

JohnnyGrey wrote:
Impressive as always. And now with a good score to boot! I'll definitely try to compete with your score, but it might be a bit out of reach Glad to see it didn't take all too long after the first FC to redux. Seems like Eruption won't be too long now which is super crazy.
And then...
Getting pretty close to maxing out there sir

Thanks! I'm honestly so much happier with my SF FC now that I have a good score, lol. I would love it if you tied/beat my score, personally I am pretty much done with the song lol. Eruption ended up taking a few weeks, but yeah relatively quick. Who knows how long the next song will take. Everything is hard haha...
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling
JoelD77  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome score on Spanish Fly my dude! AND good job on FCing Eruption!!
Jellu  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratz again! I think Eruption was probably one of the first songs where I got the non-hs FC. Due to dysfunctional tilt-up as in your case. The difference is I didn't really care and never went back ' but more ontopic, the next one is going to be a big one. 545 may well be the last possible major milestone (like, without selling your soul to the devil).

FCs: 45 | 62 | 29 | 68 | 41 | 85 | 48 | 47 | 85 | 46 | 89 | O211 204/211 | Total 645/660
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what I expected a month ago when I said you should give up on WoR and try VH again. Definitely hoped you'd feel more confident about SF, and maybe figured you'd pick one of the songs and feel confident to try it, and maybe one FC
But both FCs within a few weeks? Amazing.

Of course they're sort of similar, and you'd been somewhat close before... And you're Alex. So there's always a good chance that you'll pull off crazy stuff and leave us all stunned.
Congrats on 'finishing off' another game. I'll leave the quotes, since you never know, even though in this case I think we do know pretty well :P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JoelD77 wrote:
Awesome score on Spanish Fly my dude! AND good job on FCing Eruption!!

Thanks! I'd say your eruption score is even more impressive, I am super jealous! (I still need to redux that). Also GHM FGFC kind of blows both songs out of the water, lol.

Jellu wrote:
Congratz again! I think Eruption was probably one of the first songs where I got the non-hs FC. Due to dysfunctional tilt-up as in your case. The difference is I didn't really care and never went back ' but more ontopic, the next one is going to be a big one. 545 may well be the last possible major milestone (like, without selling your soul to the devil).

Thanks! Due to some issues with my guitars I may have to leave the non-FC HS for a while... disappointing but it gave me an excuse to go back to GH2 H. As for the milestones... yeah 650 would be the next step up, and I really can't see myself getting anything after 647. That being said, I keep surprising myself, so who knows. At that point, I'd need to start looking at stuff like SD, BatM, BB, Satch, One GHM, or BWoLP... all of which are scary to say the least haha

JohnnyGrey wrote:
I don't know what I expected a month ago when I said you should give up on WoR and try VH again. Definitely hoped you'd feel more confident about SF, and maybe figured you'd pick one of the songs and feel confident to try it, and maybe one FC
But both FCs within a few weeks? Amazing.

Of course they're sort of similar, and you'd been somewhat close before... And you're Alex. So there's always a good chance that you'll pull off crazy stuff and leave us all stunned.
Congrats on 'finishing off' another game. I'll leave the quotes, since you never know, even though in this case I think we do know pretty well :P

Haha, I definitely exceeded my own expectations with the SF FC. I guess you were somewhat right about that song, despite me sticking with my standard tapping methods, lol. Eruption was more expected, but even then it feels amazing to finally nail that one down. And yeah, 46/47 is good with me forever haha
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Jellu  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations for finally getting HSB! That song really is terrifying, especially on hard. But yeah, you got Trogdor so early on I had a few changes to go for it myself and snatch the H FSFC before you but oh well

Trogdor and TTFAF GH3 probably were the hardest songs for you, too. What do you reckon were the next hardest few songs? Like TF (maybe not with your GH1 skills)? MoP (easy though once you figure out the glitch note)? Misirlou since you were originally NTSC? Or maybe like BWoLP, GHSH TTFAF, GH3 One or something like that (just a long song that's not super easy)? TDWDTG would maybe fit in that 3rd place sot so maybe you should give it a go (if you haven't already), it's pretty fun

UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Alex, after watching a few of your streams in the past months, I had no doubt you'd eventually succeed and finish off the entire H series. Now for more Expert?

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice job on the FSFC. I know most don't consider GHL to be part of it, but it's so silly and wack that's it's super fun in the end. plus relearning new stuff is always good.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 149, 150, 151, 152  Next
Page 150 of 152

Jump to: