ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Whats the first thing you are going to do when you get GHWT
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shananagans4  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Whats the first thing you are going to do when you get GHWT Reply with quote

Are you gonna play the solo career? Start a band? Make a song? What?

I will do what i have always done traditionally in the past(for gh and rb) and start out by beating the solo guitar career(on expert of course) and reserve my band name in the server.

Then gather mi bandmates and rock the world!!!!!!

what are you going to do?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: shananagans4
PalatableSumo  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i get it (still pondering) im deff gonna unlock all the songs and play scream aim fire on the guitar over and over and over just b/c its bullet!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to play beginner mode, just to see. Then make a band... then play some Van Halen.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PSN Name: tres_7 Wii Friend Code: 7160001614315043 ICQ Number
PearlJam2293  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I plan to beat all of the guitar career the night i get the game =). And then ill have fun with the touch strip for like a good hour
[X] 5* RD
[X] Break 600k on TTFATF
[590k] Break 600k on NoTB
[ ] 35 Expert Fc's
shananagans4  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PearlJam2293 wrote:
I plan to beat all of the guitar career the night i get the game =). And then ill have fun with the touch strip for like a good hour

exactly, getting to GameStop at 10:00pm, watching dazed and confused in line, pick up my full band game, drive home gong 120(i luv my firebird), get home, set up the drums and everything(prolaly not), turn on xbox, put in disc, connect new guitar, and go all nite long..........

whew its gonna be a hell of a night
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: shananagans4
schoof  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having all my friends over who play Expert and we're having a big GH:WT party, have a few beers and basically have a hell of a lot of fun.

Can't wait

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

schoof wrote:
I'm having all my friends over who play Expert and we're having a big GH:WT party, have a few beers and basically have a hell of a lot of fun.

Can't wait

thats what im doing the following friday(31st i think). having a huge ghwt launch party!!!!!!! with beer pong and beer bongs!!!!!!!!!!! hell yeah
xXPennyPackerXx  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Screw playing the game, when i get it im gunna run around my house naked, while drunk and piss on my neighbors flowers!

My Thread

** Proud drummer of 2 years
and reeltar player of 5 years **
CoolMotion  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think Target will do something to it? Remember what they did to GH3 PS2? With the 2 SG's? This would be helpful to know because I have to buy it at Target because I have a $125 gift card there and a $25 gift card. (Also have extra money). I will definitely play it all day (Sunday ftw.)
wildrice  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I get it I'm either going to start the solo guitar career or the solo drums career (can't decide which yet), or start a band with my boyfriend depending on what he has going on the day it comes out.
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In order:

1. Enter the unlock all cheat.
2. Plug in the microphone and sing One Armed Scissor while trying to emulate Cedric's vocal style and stage presence as much as possible in the space provided.
3. Keep hold of that mic and sing L'Via L'Viaquez while trying to emulate Cedric's vocal style and stage presence as much as possible in the space provided.
4. Ditch the mic for a guitroller (I'll be too fucked to sing any more if I'm pulling the Cedric act for two songs) and play bass on Santeria. Several times.
5. Reboot the console to clear the unlock all and do it all from the start like proper.

Of course, if the unlock all cheat isn't one of those things that can be turned on and off, I'll just play it straight through until I've unlocked those songs and do the above as planned. All of the above while avoiding that atrocious song by The Enemy, if at all possible.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
nikolas1  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecaptainof wrote:
In order:

2. Plug in the microphone and sing One Armed Scissor while trying to emulate Cedric's vocal style and stage presence as much as possible in the space provided.
3. Keep hold of that mic and sing L'Via L'Viaquez while trying to emulate Cedric's vocal style and stage presence as much as possible in the space provided.
4. Ditch the mic for a guitroller (I'll be too fucked to sing any more if I'm pulling the Cedric act for two songs) and play bass on Santeria. Several times.
5. Reboot the console to clear the unlock all and do it all from the start like proper.

Of course, if the unlock all cheat isn't one of those things that can be turned on and off, I'll just play it straight through until I've unlocked those songs and do the above as planned. All of the above while avoiding that atrocious song by The Enemy, if at all possible.

Let's hope we know the unlock all cheat by release!

Proud Christian Conservative
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: lx sn0wman xl
shananagans4  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikolas1 wrote:
thecaptainof wrote:
In order:

Let's hope we know the unlock all cheat by release!

gamestops doing a thing with all pre-orders, they're giving the unlock all code to everyone who pre-orders it when the game releases
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... but even without that promotion, you Americans have got almost two weeks to work out the cheats before it's out here, I guarantee it won't take that long.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
Macaron11  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Open the box o_0
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: