ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
What's your reaction?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How often do you find GH actually makes you really angry?
Every waking hour
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Every time I play
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Every once in a while when I can't get this one part...
73%
 73%  [ 39 ]
What are you talking about? Playing GH puts me in a zen state of mind!
20%
 20%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 53

Armageddon  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krimsunmunkeys wrote:
press Start, Down, Green to restart the song in one smooth motion, so quickly that the word "Restart" doesn't even get highlighted before restarting the song.

Ditto to that one. Today I was attempting to Full Combo Texas Flood on Hard and was FC'ing it up to the 16th orange notes, then...BOINK, I missed an orange note! I just paused, stared at the screen for about 1 minute, and quit. It's just not fair sometimes, but eventually I'll full combo it {or get close}.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Un-f***ing believable....

I suppose Dane Cook was right about that one. Whenever any man is mad, all they say is "Unbelievable.".

But yeah, I'm in the same boat. I remember I got through the first solo in Crossroads FC'd. I got through the filler till the second solo FC'd. I got all the way to the end of the second solo and accidentally strum.

Plink.

The worst sound in the world. Of course, from then on I screw up the song, since I suck whenever I'm really angry, but it was pretty good up until then.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was trying to get get ready to rokk on hard an FC, and i got the whole solo, but made some jackass mistake after so i just just strum wildly after and try to hold long notes as short as possible, i dont scream or shout or anything.
Armageddon  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ES942 wrote:
i was trying to get get ready to rokk on hard an FC, and i got the whole solo, but made some jackass mistake after so i just just strum wildly after and try to hold long notes as short as possible, i dont scream or shout or anything.

The moments where you mess up a FC have to be the worst ones. Someone should make a short story about the tragedies of Guitar Hero, where they attempt to kill themselves after trying to FC I Love Rock & Roll on Easy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: