ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DJ Hero Info Thread (10/6: Full tracklist!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RubiksXepher  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prong1978 wrote:
I am NOT a rap/hip hop/techno fan, but the music is surprisingly likeable when you get into the game.

I completely agree! I cannot stand hip hop music, but some of my favorite songs to listen to and play are a mix of two hip hop songs.

This is deffinately a fun game!

i see...
toymachine  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RubiksXepher wrote:
Prong1978 wrote:
I am NOT a rap/hip hop/techno fan, but the music is surprisingly likeable when you get into the game.

I completely agree! I cannot stand hip hop music, but some of my favorite songs to listen to and play are a mix of two hip hop songs.

This is deffinately a fun game!

well if it isn't Mr. 1 Million points on Noisia himself xD
RubiksXepher  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:
well if it isn't Mr. 1 Million points on Noisia himself xD

Haha. I had a really bad run at the end of the song though =[ I think after a few more tries I can get to at least 1,150,000 or so

i see...
jerridthomas79  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just played the Brass Monkey - Another One Bites the dust on Hard...

I giggled so damn hard i almost peed myself.

Too stinking fun...

this could take awhile to get good at - but it's damn fun playing it.

-couldn't resist - i hooked up my 15" JBL loudspeakers, mixer and DJ gear from my RockBand biz - and rocked the basement for a couple hours!
I'm in F'ing love with this (i retract my words the first time i saw a commercial showing that this was coming out)

just need Cartman's Poker Face mix as DLC now

Visit www.rockoutproductions.com to see what all the buzz is about
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Jerrid DOMN8R
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prong1978 wrote:

Hell yeah, I'm with you on that. I hate 50 Cent with a passion, but enjoy the mix I played of his with David Bowie...

Loving this game so far and having a lot of fun with it... I will call "Jayou/Big Beat" the best mix in the game for me. So awesome.

toymachine wrote:
both songs are available for download

http://marketplace.majornelson.com/archive/2009/10/29/extended-mix-pack-01-wwqawxqinh.aspx

480 MSP?

why???

...Ouch... -_-

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
Kane40  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eww... 240 MSP/song ? WTF ?
I'm waiting for the David Guetta songs though
November 24 IIRC.

< barely, but yay \o/
S8BB-1 League 14th season/p-o semi-finalist
My Acc. Thread / My RB DLC / / GH3H SP sheet ? / Band Acc / X guitar ESL2 : December 10, 2008
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Kane40Be
higgatron  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i never thought i would say this but gorillaz - feel good inc vs. blondie - atomic and vanilla ice - ice ice baby vs. paula abdul - straight up are 2 of my faves and i have no idea how that happened

5* everything on medium as a warm up. FC'd first hard song i tried. learning curve is appropriate

Grimnir  

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i noticed there is no seperation between quickplay and career... if you make a quicklist and score stars on a song, it will reflect in the mix that song belongs to aswell. I always hated having to re-play everything in career >_< and i was especially worried about this when i saw that you had to play each setlist as a block... so I'm relieved that I can pick any song in quickplay and have it count towards my stars.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

picked this up today, shits hard, cant wait till I get better at it
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Quakmybush
RubiksXepher  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been accused of cheating. I made a video to show that high scores ARE possible. I hope you have enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz3NrgQPP6E

Sorry about the video quality, I just needed to show non believers that I can double their score even while missing alot of notes.

i see...
mikepalermo1  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing game. I hope they release some really good DLC though.

Super Mash Bros. plzkthx

higgatron  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

after extended time on hard, (since i'm a dj) i can vouch for the realism on the juggling and scratches. when you're given directional scratches, that's physically how that scratch would be performed. now it won't SOUND the same since the physics of scratching on real tables is controlled by fader manipulation, but the directions are 100% correct. the beat switching is damn near perfect too. i find more things to like every time i play

GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kane40 wrote:
Eww... 240 MSP/song ? WTF ?
I'm waiting for the David Guetta songs though
November 24 IIRC.

I brought this up talking to my friends yesterday, but I wonder if the DLC is so expensive since you're technically paying to play 2 songs at the same time. Licensing 2 master tracks, and then paying somebody to mash it up and make a chart. It seems like a bit more goes into it than just one song like we're used to. That could explain the high price. Just speculating.

The DLC was pretty fun, I think I'll be entertained by this game for quite a while.

Does anyone vote to have our own DJ Hero sub forum while we wait for score tracking? I'd like to have a euphoria discussion thread, or a wishlists thread, but I don't want to take over this forum.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Grimnir  

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe someone can give me some scratch tips... (hint hint higgatron maybe??)

I've been playing beats and pieces and just BARELY got 3 stars... On several other MUCH easier songs, I can also barely get 3 stars... all because of the up up up up up or down down down down scratch paterns... I always end up with my platter too far forward to push anymore...

I'm gonna keep playing beats and pieces because I think that song is prolly the roughest on scratch patterns for me, but would like any tips i can get ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfZlxbvE3-Q

This guy's Youtube has clean audio versions of DJ Hero mixes (well, some of them)

Can't wait to get this game, I maybe getting it next week or in 2 weeks tops
[http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=539942#539942/]
^ BRING THE DRUM & BASS TO ROCK BAND! ^
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Andoryuu X PSN Name: CrimsonMastodon
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 20 of 21

Jump to: