ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Raining Blood WTF?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Minirasko  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Raining Blood WTF? Reply with quote

How the hell do you pass the ending? ( I'm on normal expert, with Rb drums)
It's fine when its just Red YellowBass, but then at the very end and it speeds up, and I just can't hit at all, I go into it at the far right of green and full star power, and I die immediately. Any tips besides practice?
directshot999  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Raining Blood WTF? Reply with quote

Minirasko wrote:
How the hell do you pass the ending? ( I'm on normal expert, with Rb drums)
It's fine when its just Red YellowBass, but then at the very end and it speeds up, and I just can't hit at all, I go into it at the far right of green and full star power, and I die immediately. Any tips besides practice?

Dude I had this same problem yesterday. I quit after 5 tries where I got to the Flood and failed (and after I realized I was dripping sweat )

I'd like to know how to pass it too.
Lazerbeeem  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a matter of learning where it speeds up and how fast you need to go. I failed this song my sightread and then 5 starred it on my second try. And now for some reason I just fail the flood alot. Take it into practice and slow it down is my advice.

Fedora wrote:
I am so incredible drunk right now
JT1  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just try and save some star power and use it toward the end of the flood. It's hard to keep up with the speed-up and i don't know wtf i going on with that weird tom part right at the end, but try to hold on.
knightmetallica3  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have GH:M, play the intro to black river, it will by the tom, foot, tom like the ending of raining blood, it's easier, but it will still help =D
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: knightrocker33
DeusExProcella  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I barely missed the five star on this song my first time playing alone

What I do for the Flood is just...stop thinking about it. Memorize where the speed up is and just go with the flow. By the time the speed up happens you don't have any more rolls to worry about.

Be careful there's one spot where it skips a yellow. Try to feel where that is too. This is the easiest part of the song for me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Consanguinity Wii Friend Code: 519807246797
JLynn  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is one problem about trying to take it into Practice: With the RB drums, you can't.
knightmetallica3  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can go into practice on RB drums, you can't do the tutorials with RB drums, but thats all you CAN'T do
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: knightrocker33
DeusExProcella  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JLynn wrote:
There is one problem about trying to take it into Practice: With the RB drums, you can't.

lol You definitely can use practice on a Rock Band kit. Until last week I played on my RB2 kit, and there were a handful of sections I took into practice.

Flood however was not one of them. Aside from the rolls at the beginning it's a very simple pattern. You just need to get the speed up and know where the skipped yellow is.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Consanguinity Wii Friend Code: 519807246797
BShea  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeusExProcella wrote:
You just need to get the speed up and know where the skipped yellow is.

that cursed skipped yellow I've failed so many times due to that yellow missing haha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: