Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Tesuch: Where my homies at?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Tesuch: Where my homies at? Reply with quote

10 May 2016: Oh my. It's been a while.

Insert typical "Ermagerd college happened/I was busy/haven't played GH in forever" here. I am trying to reconnect with the ol' SH crowd, though, whether it be chatting it up on Facebook/Skype or possibly even meeting up. I moved to the Dallas/Fort Worth area after graduating college, and will possibly be moving to Northern Cali/Seattle by the end of the year if any interesting career opportunities present themselves. #SoftwareEngineerSwag

Miss you guys. Hit me up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCYfz3piaYE

Thanks to youse awesome peeps, I now have GH3PC running! Nardoj took a while to hit, but there are so many fun sections and songs, can't wait to get more into it. If there are any specific songs/sections that you would like to suggest for a vid or run, do tell, because I only know like 10 of the 150+ songs that Guku sent me, lol. Huge thanks for him jumpstarting my custom collection, and I can't wait to get into them. Enjoy the vid!
Long time no see! I've been busy with university stuff since August, and now that I have a month off, i got Gh3PC so I could get into customs for a while. Unfortunately, something is really wrong and it won't run correctly. I really really really want to get in to customs, and I think it's just some minor hiccup that's messing up, so advice/help would be extremely welcome! Here's what's going on:

UPDATE: Okay, after a few tweaking tips from everyone, the game will now launch everytime, but whenever I try to play something, it crashes at the loading screen with the error msg Alright thanks for recommending the patch! I did that, along with a little tinkering that Blue suggested, and now it will launch every time, but when I try to play stuff, I get the error msg "The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000005) occured in the application at location 0x00623b9." I thought GH3CP was just to put customs in, but can I do something with it that would help the game run smoother/not crash? I turned on the FPS counter in the menu and it reads as constantly between 100 and 200, so I thought that was decent enough, not sure what is causing it to crash. If anyone has ideas I would be extremely happy to hear them!!! <3

I've got 3D analyze set up with the settings from the "Make Gh3PC work on ANY computer" thread, and when I tell it to run GH3, it kind of goes unresponsive, like it should, but no GH3 window opens up. I open task manager, and it shows GH3 as a process, but there's no window or anything that allows me to interact with the program or play or see anything. I can terminate it and try again but analyze always acts like it is supposed to, but no window for GH3 opens. It randomly did ONCE, and it loaded the game nice and smoothly, and I did the video settings that the first page recommended (physics off, screen resolution etc), however I forgot to restart the application, and went to practice mode instead. As soon as I picked a section, GH3 crashed, and of 30+ attempts to get the program going, that was the only one that actually opened a window. The confusing part to me is that Task manager says it's running, but I have no evidence of it doing anything besides that. If I try to double click on my GH3 desktop icon, it says it can start the program because it's already running, so SOMETHING is happening under the hood, but it won't let me interact/observe the program.

Made a video of GH3 PC disbehaving, if it would help you see what is going on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntbGWWulDB0

System Specs:

Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5300 @ 2.60 GHz
Memory (RAM): 6.00 GB
64 Bit Operating System (VISTA)
Vid Card: Intel (R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family

If anyone can help me get it running I'll be super omg crazy happy, I've always wanted Gh3 PC, lol, and the thought of it being installed and just somehow not wanting to work is very aggravating. Looking forward to playing some more good ol' GH and talking to you guys again, thanks in advance!

Fun stream thursday night, thanks to any and all that were watching. The reason I was streaming was because of our favorite frenchman, arvain, who asked that I stream, then left like 10 minutes before I randomly played TTL in a PFO. PFO is the song that I've been trying to FC lately, I've choked twice with a 129X NS, grinded it for like two hours, and still haven't FC'ed. But. I played it on stream, and choked the third to last note. I KNEW I WOULD DO THAT. I probably wouldn't have choked it you had been watching though, arvy. :3

Anway.........................didn't actually get much squeezing done on stream, got tired of overlapping in My Curse, and took a break that lasted like 2 hours. Hit the hard solos in HoOT a few times, met a cool mexican in a random PFO, realized how bad I am at FSA and Hermans 2, almost lost a PFO on the Halo theme, royally sucked it up at VSR......and that's about it. I had lots of fun streaming anyway, and will try to do it more in the future. I'll update this thread so you guys can know when stuff is happening, thanks for watching!

gogogo working on scores....but I suck at squeezing :3
Yo sup. jordanpwnsme brought up the possiblility of a RaBl coop FC, and since I still hadn't FC'ed it in single player, I took Flood to practice, FC'ed it twice, and did some runs. After not FC'ing Mosh for two runs, and went back to one handing it (had a funky tapping method that wasn't working), then had one reverse choke in Chorus. FC on the next run, lol. The vid is not ready, but there is a chance that I will die in a tornado tonight, so I thought I might as well update the thread just in case. Here's the pic:

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD6IB246nuA

Bad score because my LP tilt sensor is a little tilt happy, and activated in the wrong spot in Flood. Wasn't too hard to FC, so I might ReFC for a better score eventually, this is fine for now, though.

FC'ed YYZ on X+ forever ago, and now the splitscreen video is on YT for your viewing pleasure! Here ya go!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLm7YX0omM4

It was actually not very hard to get, but mostly because I got lucky on all the fills I wasn't good at in the same run. Got 1st place cross platform (for 4 Lane ) thanks to my randomly accurate path, but it was pretty obvious about where I should activate. Hopefully more vids on the way, I'm done with high school (graduate on thursday, done with finals already tho), so I'll have free time whenever I'm not working, until classes at the university start, anyhow. Hoping to make lots of vids during the summer, while I can.

Until then, Enjoy the vid!!!!!!

Yo sup.

One Co-op FC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8Is6WwXVCo

Adamhero has been wanting to coop FC this for a while, so we finally sat down a week or so ago and did a few runs. Didn't have much luck, but the next day we got it first try. It's a pretty good double FC, Adam did great, since his part was obviously much harder than mine, and we had fun with it. Enjoy the vid!

I haven't been playing all that much lately, mostly because I've gotten into CoD and I do other stuff nowdays. Not to mention that I don't really feel motivated to get better, and everything that I'm good enough to get either I've gotten or isn't exciting.

Drums are still fun, but my pads are dying down and I don't want to buy new ones. I had mostly hit a plateau anyway....oh well. Oh, and I got GH6 a while ago, which was cool since I didn't have it for the longest time. It's okay, and I'll probably grab a few of the tough but not crazy FC's (Ravenous, SFTSG, stuff like that). I FC'ed YYZ on X+ forever ago too, so I'll link the vid of that whenever I get it edited.

Until then........umm....ttyl?

Scream Aim Fire 100% (lol99%glitch) FC Splitscreen Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpPtyzOTh0A

Hey guys :tooth:

I've been meaning to FC this on drums for a while, and I finally got it on vid. I had 1 post solo choke, and like 7 FC's up to the solo where I missed in the awkward sticking. Thankfully, with double bass the quads weren't that bad. I put my spare drum pad to the right of my blue, above my green, and set it as a blue cymbal. This is because the 5 lane chart has a cymbal hit in-between the blue and green rolls, which becomes a blue note when the chart is changed to 5 lane. Putting my extra pad in just made it less awkward, and I was able to play it exactly like the 5 lane version.

And since I now have 1 FC in GHWT on drums (LOLOLOL) I kind of want to go for a few of the fun ones, like maybe Assassin and PMU, if I get lucky. I want to tech FC Purple haze too, since that one is fun as hell. To random to FC the song tho, lol. If you guys have suggestions for vids, I'd love to hear them, since I have more free time these days than usual, since I have easier classes this semester.

Oh, and please no "dude ombfc dis song yo" comments, because I am an extremely weak vocalist. I played SAF on vox for like an hour and made almost no progress, so I think I'll leave it to a more talented OMB person to get that. If there are any fun drum/tar songs with all talkies, though, I might go for those. ^___^ (inb4rabl XD)

Oh yeah, one more thing....since the path to this song is loleasy, I actually got a good score. 2nd place on 4 lane, so I'm very happy about that. I hope you enjoyed the vid! Courtesy of Shade's beast editing ^___^

That's all I have to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydJ_Ikk8tEw

DAMN, lol. I haven't been going for FC's lately, so it was quite job to sit down and go for an FC like LTR on X+. I had four minus 3's (all in different spots), one minus 2, and no post Mosh chokes. The score is first place for 4 lane Expert + drums, which is absolutely BITCHING, because it's the only real 1st place I've ever had. And I also reFC'ed vox and guitar on LTR for vid, and then got bass for the first time (which is trickier than you might think, for those of us who suck at bass), and so now I finally have a OMB FC. Awesome.

As soon as I get someone to edit it for me, I'll put up the OMB FC vid, but for now, here is the Laid to Rest Expert + Drums 100% FC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crw4j4LYbDw

-------------------------------
EDIT: Okay, this is somewhat silly. Just FC'ed up to the Mosh, finally, and got a -3 in the hard part (transitioning out of the first quads). The fills are not hard anymore, and I found a trick for the quad kicks. If I can get a little more consistent at mosh, and then get a few more FC's up to it....I'll have it. :D

And lol at no one even reading this.....but I didn't want to bump it as often as I'm updating it. XD
---------------------------------
Loledit: Just got another -3....misses in easy places, again. Quad kicks are the only problem now, I FC the little fills everytime, and I'm getting much better at the mosh section (this -3 run I FC'ed mosh in the run). I looked up the path too, so hopefully I'll get a good score when I FC.
----------------------------------
EDIT: Got a -3 again........this song f***ing blows. I can hit the quads loleasy, and the fills aren't even hard anymore, but just FC'ing up to the quads takes forever. I'm gonna keep grinding, but DAMN THIS IS TAKING FOREVER.
-----------------------------------
Hey peeps! I've been playing mostly drums lately, and I'm getting much better at double bass. I got a random Laid to Rest X+ -8, so I kept playing and got a -3 on vid with really dumb misses, here's the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_1HZpSoJx8

FC is more than possible, as I'm only really inconsistent on some easy parts, which a little practice will remedy. OMB FC will follow, if I can get the drums without too much strain. And I five starred RaBl on X+ as well, but the run kind of sucked. I basically did amazing on one part under SP, and then did meh on the rest. I'll still put the vid up in a few days, but I might try to get a better run on vid first.

And I haven't been playing much guitar lately, but I did manage to bring my highscore up by 9k a week ago. I'm sitting at 916k now, and even that run had plenty of easy misses. If start working on it again, I think I could get about 940k before I'd max out, maybe 950k. My only fear is that once I get good at it, I'll want to FC it. XD

That's all for now, folkes, hope you enjoyed the vid!

Pretty chill. Took three runs, I don't think that many other people try for big scores on this song, lol. I missed an easy SP and had lots of stupid misses, but, an okay run overall. I'd say that I can definitely get 900k, but any more than that would be reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaally hard. Also working on a Raining Blood high score on X+, and maybe even TTFAF, if I get the stamina.

Here's the full vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4gRr-D9Log

Gamertag: Master Tesuch
Add me!!!

EDIT: Okay, WarlordTim is my hero. The Jordan vid had messed up audio when I tried to upload it yesterday, but Tim re-editted it for me and he did a phenomenal job!! Many thanks to him, now you all can watch the vid. (Make sure you watch it in 480p !!!)

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6EPzX9u9YA

Lol, you should've seen the look on your face when you saw this thread. It was pretty funny :D

Aaaaaaanyway, first things first! Yes, I'm back, I have FC'ed Jordan now. If you're reading this, then I probably just finished uploading the split screen vid of the FC. There will be a link to the video a little farther down in this post. I'm going to fill in the blanks on what I've been doing since I last posted (some eight months ago), what all happened on the road to the Jordan FC, and also I'm going to explain what my FreeBird Post is.

Why I've been gone for so long

Yes, I know that it has been FAR too long since I last posted, so let me explain what has been going on. Back when I posted my 1999th post, I knew that I wanted to post my FB post with a big, awesome, (overdue...) Jordan FC. This was an awesome idea, of course, but the FC didn't happen. I just waited, kept working on the song, and thanks completely to everyone who has supported me, I did get the FC several months later in May. I would have just jumped back on SH screaming about my Jordan FC, but I had just ordered a capture card. My first FC was recorded with a digital camera, of course, with external noise. Since I had the FC, and I knew that the Re-FC wouldn't take as long, I decided to Re-FC with the capture card and make the vid splitscreen. Think about it! A SPLITSCREEN EDITTED JORDAN FULL COMBO WITH CAPTURE CARD QUALITY!!!! I practically drooled when I was thinking about it, so I waited on the FB post.

I apologize to the people whom I had to tell a white lie to, and say that I hadn't FC'ed Jordan yet, but I wanted the news to be huge, and let the vid go public at the same time as the FB post. News of my FC has probably leaked out by now, I acknowledge, but that's fine. I was dumb enough to put screenshots of the FC on Photobucket back when I got the FC, after all, lol. Back to the story, I got the Re-FC about a month later, in June, and it was recorded with the capture card. I recorded a hands video later(I apologize here, but in the split screen video, the hands view is not the same run as the Re-FC. Because I stand up when I play, it is infinitely difficult to record hands views for split screen vids while I'm playing. What I had to do was FC it on cap card without a hands view, and then sit in front of my computer and play the video of the Re-FC. I played along with the vid, making the whammy match up with the video, and recording myself playing along with the video while sitting down. I'm sorry that it isn't as perfect as I'd like it to be, but the split screen is just so you can see my methods anyway). I had my editor start on editing the vid, and then I refocused on my FreeBird Post. I'll explain that further after the Jordan FC Journey section.

Journey to the Jordan FC

Here you go, here's my splitscreen Jordan FC video:

EDIT: So much fail. Uploaded the Jordan vid to YT and the audio was horribly messed up. Re-uploaded and same thing. Will re-edit it and put it up as soon as I can. Sorry guys!!!

Okay, now that you've heard that I FC'ed Jordan twice, you're probably asking how many thousand chokes I had, seeing as I am a very chokesome person. Well, here's the list of all of my Jordan FC chokes, in chronological order:

-Solo F; orange strums at the end of the solo, I freaked out and over strummed, but managed not to miss. Because of that, my first choke was actually a 100% overstrum, and it was on stream. Give yourself a cookie if you saw it :D

-Solo F; triplet transition at the beginning of the fast part, this was a nervous miss, and the transition from GRY trips to scales was awkward for me, so I missed there.

-Solo F; triplet transition at the beginning of the fast part, identical to the choke before it, just a nervous miss.

-Solo F/Bridge Transition; I wasn't really nervous after FC'ing past C, since I had done it several times, but when I hit the orange strums at the end of Solo F I freaked out, and my hands wouldn't move on the transition to Bridge.

My next FC past Solo C was my first Jordan FC. I wasn't nervous at all after Solo C, to be honest, because I expected to choke, lol. Of course, after the orange streak in F I got insanely nervous. I couldn't feel my hands, and I couldn't even think! I was so on edge that all I could do was watch the screen, and my fingers did the rest automatically. Best feeling of my life, after I hit that last note, let me tell you!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sadly, I had more Re-FC chokes than FC chokes, and I know exactly why. I never got mad or had huge choke reactions after my Jordan chokes, because I knew if I let myself get mad, then I would be too frustrated to actually get the FC. I made myself laugh it off, and I just kept playing. After I got the FC, I didn't have to deal with quite as much pressure, so I only grinded for the Re-FC for about an hour a week, usually on the weekends. Because the grinding was so spread out, I had more chokes.

One last thing: something I've learned in my choking of Jordan is that choking on FC's is completely, 100%, ABSOLLUTELY subjective! What is a choke to one person isn't a choke to another. I might say that me FC'ed up to C4 and missing is a choke, when many people would not consider it a choke. Why is that? Because for me, missing at all in Solo C is a stupid miss. When I was doing my hardcore grinding for Jordan, I could easily FC Solo C seven or eight times in a row. I've lost some of that consistency, but the point of being consistent was so that I would not miss in real runs. This may seem braggy or like it's not going anywhere, but all I'm saying is that don't scream "zomg NEWB U DONT KNOW WAT A ****ING CHOKE IS GO FC SLOWRIDE BEEOTCH" because I said missing in Solo C is a choke. It is for me. Okay? :-|

Okay, back to the chokes. Here are the chokes I had when I was going for the Re-FC:

-Solo F; triplet transition at the beginning of the fast part, identical to the other two chokes at this spot. Again, probably a nervous choke, because I was surprised that I FC'ed past Solo C so soon after deciding to get the Re-FC.

Bridge; This one was bad, because after I hit the transition out of Solo F I was soooooo sure that I was about to get the Re-FC. Boy was I wrong....missed after about 15 notes or so of Bridge.

Note: The last 5 chokes were all in a streak, counting runs where I FC'ed up to the solo. That is to say, the chokes were back to back except with one random miss before the solo (where I restarted) and one SP overlap (where I also restarted) thrown in. Other than those two runs, all of these chokes happened back to back.

Solo C4; I'm not sure if this was a nervous miss or if my fingers slipped, but I truly did not expect to miss here. Next to C1, C4 is my most consistent part of Solo C. Very frustrating miss.

Solo A; This might be my only reverse choke on Jordan. I missed in Solo A and FC'ed B+C, and I think I restarted, but I FC'ed Solo F and the Bridge every time that day, so with the stress of an FC run already off, I seriously doubt I would have missed again.

C2 Sweeps: Okay, this is what royally sucked. Debatably the hardest part of Solo C is C2. Specifically, the tricky strumming followed by a mini trill and ascending triplets. I hit that part, but I missed in the loleasy sweeps after the hard part. Why? I have no idea.

C2 Sweeps: SAME EXACT PLACE WTF

C2 Sweeps: That's right, same exact spot. Excluding the runs where I didn't FC up to the solo, I choked in the exact same spot in Solo C 3 times in a row. I was pretty irritated at this point, but luckily I got the Re-FC on the next run :D

There you go, those are all twelve of my chokes on Jordan. Oh, and if you were paying attention, you would have noticed that on those last 5 chokes (which were back to back) I FC'ed Solo B, and right after the fifth choke I FC'ed the song. So there are six Solo B FC's in a row in real runs. W00t :D

Oh, and my first Jordan FC was on PS2, then my guitar started overstrumming, so I had to Re-FC on 360. Yay for FC'ing it on both consoles? Yes please. :D

Now that you've seen all of the chokes, I'd like to make a serious point. I would not have ever FC'ed Jordan without the help of everyone who has supported me on ScoreHero. I can't count how many times people I didn't even know encouraged me to go for it, and told me they believed in me. And that's not even counting the good friends I had that always told me to go for it! It meant a lot to me, and without you guys I would not have done this. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart, and I make my point a little more clear in my FreeBird post, so I hope that you will all just give it a try and read as much as you feel like. You'll probably like it. :D

What is my FreeBird post? Allow me to explain....

What exactly my FreeBird Post like?

It is a satire. That is the best word I have found to describe it, but let me tell you what the idea is behind it. I've been writing stories and songs and stuff like that for as long as I can remember, and because I enjoy writing, about a year ago I started writing satires as birthday presents for my family. I use my family members as characters in a fictional land, and exaggerate my relative's characteristics so that they become funny. It's all in good fun, and my family always really enjoys them. Because SH is like a family to me, I decided that this is what I wanted to do for my FB post: write a satire.

To explain it a little better, let me show you the premise of my FreeBird Post. It is a fantasy story, of course, and ScoreHero is a place in my FB Post. It is a great and fabulous land called ScoreHeroLand (very orrigional, I know), and all of the people that I know on this site are characters in my story. Unfortunately, the reason that my satires are funny is because the characters are people that I know in real life very well, and I know lots of little things about them that I can use to build the characters. What does this mean? The better that I know a person, the funnier I can write. Because of this, The people that I've talked to the most are the largest characters in my story. I tried to include everyone, but when the FreeBird Post got to 50 pages, I realized that including everyone wasn't an option. I love all of you, and you know that, so I'm sorry if you feel like you didn't get into the post.

As far as exaggerating characteristics, allow me to use an example. What I do in the story is I take what I know about a person online, and I exaggerate it to build their character. Because of that, the better I know people, the more intricate I can build their character. Example? Erlend92 is a good friend of mine from Norway. Because he's from Norway, he is a 7 foot tall Viking my FreeBird Post. Another example is ArmourTheLlama, another good friend. He is English. Because of that, he's a James Bond-like character in my FreeBird Post, sly and smooth, and insanely sexy.

Those are the basics of how my satires work, and the more I know about people/things that I'm writing about, the more little puns and jokes I can put into the story. I loaded the story with Guitar Hero/Rock Band puns, so even if you're not in the story very much, you'll still enjoy seeing my versions of the SH people that you know, and the little jokes about the game that we all love. I really can't write much else about it to explain it, so what I advise is that you just try reading it. Because of some technical difficulties, and the obese legnth of the story, I've had to split it up into three different posts for SH to allow it. What I would advise is that you read up to about halfway through the first post, after the part where I meet BucketBlue. That will give you a taste for what the post is like, and you can keep reading if you want, or you shouldn't feel like you need to just to make me happy. I had tons of fun writing it, so you don't need to try and make me happy by reading all of it. If you do want to read it, that's awesome, I hope you enjoy it! Just do yourself a favor and don't try to read it all at once. In Microsoft Word, where I typed it, it came out to be about 75 pages. Yeah...but anyway, that's all from me. I wrote the last 15 pages of the FB post today and I am thoroughly exhausted. The FreeBird Post is on page 12, enjoy!

-Tesuch

You may have noticed that my old thread just got locked, as it reached 100 pages today, so this is my new thread, where I will be posting FC's I'm proud of, chokes I'm ashamed of, and other GH miscellaney that are of notice.

I got hit with a wave of nostalgia when I saw my thread had reached 100 pages, and heres a interesting little overview of how I've progressed since I started the thread:

-Started the thread with 641k on TTFAF, and a week ago I scored 875k
-My best FC when the thread began was Stricken. Now it's Because it's Midnite, with Jordan almost in reach
-My Starpower usage used to be disgustingly bad when I started this thread, and now I'm a MASTER...at dropping ticks.
-When I started my Acc. Thread, I thought CoP was a impossible FC (for me), and yesterday I FC'ed it accidentily on a warm up
-When I started my Acc. Thread, I couldn't pass Jordan consistently. Now I can almost FC Solo C consistently.
-Back when I started this thread, I couldn't FC In Love. But now I-

OWAIT. As you can see, I've come a long way, but I owe most of my major accomplishments to the people who challenged me to get a big FC, and encorouged me when I was about to give up on a song. Thanks to all the people who've spared a kind word, or patted this little loser on the back because he did something kinda cool. I've made some great friends in the Acc. forum, so I'd like to thank all the peeps that PRETTY CHILL like that.

Old Thread: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=74063

Last edited by Master-Tesuch on Tue May 10, 2016 11:42 pm; edited 92 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We love you and everything you do. And that little comparison is insane. :P You came such a long way. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on having a thread II, that 99th page really seemed to last a while for some reason! But I'm glad to be immortalized on the first page of your new thread as the 3rd post!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XD no in love FC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First page.

Copy paste this thread in a note pad and bring it up next time you hit 100 pages.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least I got the last say in before that thread closed. Now hurry up and fill this thread so that way we can post in thread 3

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
GenericName  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember when I started paying attention to your accomplishments when you FC'd BiM... I don't know how I hadn't heard of you before that...

TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elitewarrior500 wrote:
XD no in love FC

I know. He sucks so bad. *runs*

Congratz on everything, MT. Go FC Jordan.
Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe congratz on the new thread =p you've come quite a long way going by those stats on your post, and i'm sure we'll see much more improvement keep it up!
RichardGHP  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun fact about his title:

A sequel to a prequel would be the original, so you couldn't really call it that.

But anyway, even having to HAVE two acc. threads is amazing, since one got to 100 pages. That's A LOT!

Good luck with the goals. ;)
Bendover  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RichardGHP wrote:

A sequel to a prequel would be the original, so you couldn't really call it that.

Unless there are TWO prequels (So once this thread reaches 100 pages we shall see his original thread >_______>)

Skype wrote:
[4:09:44 PM] Jared Brock: War Ensemble is easy as hell [on drums]
RichardGHP  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bendover wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:

Unless there are TWO prequels (So once this thread reaches 100 pages we shall see his original thread >_______>)

In that case, this thread would be the second in the series, chronologically. ;)

Anyway, enough about that.

Quote:
Although 69/70 FC's is the sexiest 4 numbers in the world...

Wrong. 70/70 FCs is what you're looking for. Guess you'll be getting In Love after all.
Erlend92  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope one day I can get a second thread aswell

And Master, you should FC in Love
fyeah  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy fucking shitcocks....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to this new B1 ending method, I've always liked wacky tapping techniques

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 1 of 23

Jump to: