ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
WOW, I just had an AMAZING run through Texas Flood. (Crazy)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrOid  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:45 am    Post subject: WOW, I just had an AMAZING run through Texas Flood. (Crazy) Reply with quote

Ok, so I started Texas Flood on expert and missed the first star power, so I just gave up and decided to play through it (stressless) and just practice on the parts that need fixing. I was doing terrible because, honestly, and was standing up and acting like a retard while playing through the song. I got to the part with the RO/GB chords and used my SP. When the chords ended I had about 33,*** points. This is the crazy part...

When the song ended I had 144,*** POINTS. I missed FOUR notes through the rest of the song. I honestly think it was a miracle. I sat down after the chords and started to really play, and after I got through the part with the really fast oranges without having missed a note since, I was starting to think wierd things were happening. I missed a few notes in the crazy scaling part, and one at the very end. Other than that though, I hit EVERYTHING. I seriously can't believe this. Most of it was luck I'm sure, but I'm kicking myself right now because I could now have 5 stars on TF, and I probably would have ended up with around 200,000 if I would have tried in the first half.

I guess that just shows...never give up, I had to learn it the hard way.

___GOALS____

50 Expert FCs - (46)
Top 5 XBL - (5th!)
350k Jordan expert - (320k)

Currently Trying to FC - Search & Destroy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: