ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Score Stats Bug MAYBE

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
minimewaldo  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:36 am    Post subject: Score Stats Bug MAYBE Reply with quote

Im not sure, but I put in Proof for 5 star cutoff medium for john the fisherman, it says that yall approved my score, put it hasnt changed the cutoff range of the song, or given me the contribution points for the cuttoff
JCirri  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It did change the range. It lowered the upper bound from 81,095 to 81,093. However, since the range is over 1,700 wide and you only narrowed it by 2 points, your narrowing percentage is far too low to receive contribution for the proof.

You can view the table of required narrowing percentages in the announcement here. It's perfectable acceptable to submit proof that doesn't meet the narrowing requirement, but it just won't receive a contribution point upon approval.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoops sry i just looked closer and i didnt realize how the cutoff procedure was, i thought it would narrow to 2 points
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: