ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
We need a non-Vance scapegoat.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why? It IS Chris' fault for all the problem charts.

Even that missing note in Wrathchild Expert Guitar. He's a spy, sabotaging charts on both sides.

Hell, it's not even limited to note charts, either. That "Accidental bug" in GHIII that caused there to be absolutely no timing window? Yeah, Vance was trying to Spite us. The fact that the Hendrix Family wouldn't allow vocals in GHI? Vance. That Economic crisis we're facing? That's Vance. That meteor which killed the dinosaurs?

Well, that wasn't Vance, but after playing Final Fantasy, Vance thought it would be wicked bogus if he asked God to summon Ifrit and see what happened.

Last edited by ShiftBreaker on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChrisVance  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually.. that would be fun....
Leff  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll nominate myself as scapegoat for anything wrong with GH:Metallica. The nice thing will be that while I did work on it, I'm no longer a Neversoft employee. So I can tell you all to go to hell when you "Bawww" over nothing!

It's a win-win, really.

ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I have a better idea. Instead of having no-Vance scapegoats, why not have TWO Vance scapegoats?

Yeah, you heard me.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leff wrote:
I'll nominate myself as scapegoat for anything wrong with GH:Metallica. The nice thing will be that while I did work on it, I'm no longer a Neversoft employee. So I can tell you all to go to hell when you "Bawww" over nothing!

It's a win-win, really.

Please, everyone here knows that's just your way of trying to get noticed. Apparently, he-who-makes-sandwiches at NS isn't happy with his current position , but you'd really stoop to such low levels and actually WANT to be the next Vance!? Just how bad IS IT working there .
Neversoft Staff
Neversoft Staff

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha silly notetrackers get blamed for everything.
Sinz  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leff wrote:

It's a win-win, really.

It's your fault for the purple notes in FSA in GH:M.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me, or did this get locked and then unlocked in the time it took me to watch ratchet FC some shit and go insane? Knowing YouTube, it could have been hours...but I doubt it.

I realized something when I got GHWT: Purple notes really aren't that bad. I don't know why everyone freaks out about them. Maybe the slider thing is weird, but I just kept using my Les Paul and it's fine.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
GuitarGeek08  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we need to make the scapegoat the person who designed Joe Perry's fretboard for GH:A..... or the person who came up with the idea to force me to use it on all single player modes (Career AND Quickplay) and practice mode.

Thats far worse than notetracking errors, considering it somehow got through the playtesting and quality control measures.

So yeah, go after the playtesters

So who is the trill scapegoat, considering those little things are now the hardest thing in GH, considering they are more precise than real instruments would be?

I Don't Suck at GH
Xpertlefty13 quoting me in his Acc Thread wrote:
Honestly, thank you

This is the first real, well thought-out explanation I've seen
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GregoryZero  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarGeek08 wrote:
I think we need to make the scapegoat the person who designed Joe Perry's fretboard for GH:A..... or the person who came up with the idea to force me to use it on all single player modes (Career AND Quickplay) and practice mode.

Thats far worse than notetracking errors, considering it somehow got through the playtesting and quality control measures.

Mainly, Joe Perry had the idea for the skulls and all of that crap. >_>

Also, CV is popular, the most Popular note tracker ever. After all, he is on the world famous StarPower Podcast!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We say good things about vance too. Remember from the podcast: "Chris Vance is Neversoft!" But it's fun to blame him on things like the chord in Jordan. I know he didn't work for harmonix, that's what makes it funny.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GregoryZero wrote:
GuitarGeek08 wrote:

Mainly, Joe Perry had the idea for the skulls and all of that crap. >_>

Also, CV is popular, the most Popular note tracker ever. After all, he is on the world famous StarPower Podcast!

CV is only popular because he has a name that's been repeated over and over, the popularity came after the suckage of note charts. Which, might I add, is not entirely his fault.

Also, GGeek is definitely right - the worst thing to ever happen to GH is the Joe Perry fretboard. It's ridiculous how bad that piece of shit is. You can take your chords, your non working HOPOs, your strum limits - I'll live with more of them all as long as I never have to see a fretboard that bad again.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
IWillKickU  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we also blame Vance for the Terrible Tony Hawk Sequels, The downfall of the Spiderman series, the Blizzard/Activision merger, and it taking forever for Diablo III and Starcraft 2 to come out? Why limit ourselves to just GH?!?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: IWi11KickU
blackwidowcd  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IWillKickU wrote:
Can we also blame Vance for the Terrible Tony Hawk Sequels, The downfall of the Spiderman series, the Blizzard/Activision merger, and it taking forever for Diablo III and Starcraft 2 to come out? Why limit ourselves to just GH?!?

Nice thinking, why was I being so narrowminded? Why limit ourselves to activision? Vance, why is it going to take so long for Elder Scrolls V to come out? What were you thinking? Why limit ourselves to games? Vance, why did I get an F on that last math test?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IWillKickU wrote:

Why limit ourselves to just games? Why not blame Chris for the falling economy?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: