Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
NBA Thread: Playoff Time!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disagree that whoever won that game won the series. I think it's this next game that decides it. If Memphis can come out and beat the Thunder at home, then the next game is in Memphis and we can end it there. Otherwise, if the Thunder wins, they win the series.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That. Fucking. Game. Man that was fun to watch. I feel bad for the Grizz, what with Conley and Mayo fouling out thinking the game was only for it to last another 15 minutes. They would have changed the game dramatically.

One thing that has really surprised me this playoffs is how poorly Perkins and Boozer have both been playing. Boozer is a choke machine and seems like he can hardly do anything in crunch time despite being the highest paid player on their team. Perkins is in that same vein (missing two game winning free throws last night) and his offense has been abysmal. They through up a stat that in all 9 games the Thunder have played this post season, he has scored 39 points (~4 ppg) and has had 34 personal fouls, and this was before he fouled out of the game. I know he's not the greatest offensive player but damn.

Not gonna echo everyone else but I see (read: want) another Heat/Mavs final, Heat winning again. Looking forward to a lot of exciting games in between though.

Also it wouldn't surprise me if anything is rigged. There's plenty of stuff on youtube about it. I find game 7 of last years finals very questionable, and I don't like the Lakers OR the Celtics.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perkins was mainly acquired for his D down low, and considering Randolph's and Gasol's horrid FG% the past 3 games (Gasol actually had a good FG% last game, but the other 2 were bad) , I think he's doing a great job. Sure, he leaves much to be desired on the offensive end and possibly fouls a little too much for comfort, but I think he contributed a good amount to the two beasts in the paint that Memphis has.
skinnywhitecomic  

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:
If Memphis can come out and beat the Thunder at home, then the next game is in Memphis and we can end it there. Otherwise, if the Thunder wins, they win the series.

They just showed a stat in the Bulls/Hawks game, that 83% of the teams that win game 5 (when tied 2-2) go on to win the series.

Sarg338  

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thunder. Are getting. EVERY. FUCKING. CALL!

That is all.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck Lebron. And D Wade. And every Heat fan.
stinkdog2007  

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IndestructibleSD wrote:

LeBron went HAM in the 4th Qtr. DWade is a monster.

/done

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IndestructibleSD wrote:

Love you too. Good game, good series. Not as close as I thought it would be, but the Rondo injury definitely gave an edge to the Heat for this game.
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poll question: At the beginning of this season, how many people thought it would only take the Heat a year to be beating Boston and getting to the conference finals? I for one am not overly surprised considering that they were beaten by the Celtics only early in the year before they had a chance to really get into a rhythm as a team.

Also go Bulls, etc. Closest thing I have to a team I can root for considering how awful the Pistons have been since 04.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bulls better end this series tonight..

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this1neguy wrote:
Poll question: At the beginning of this season, how many people thought it would only take the Heat a year to be beating Boston and getting to the conference finals? I for one am not overly surprised considering that they were beaten by the Celtics only early in the year before they had a chance to really get into a rhythm as a team.

I told everyone I know that it was going to take the Heat a year to gel together and win a title. At this moment, the Heat after beating the Celtics, look like they are going to win the whole thing. They happened to gel at the perfect time, the playoffs.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
IndestructibleSD wrote:

Love you too. Good game, good series. Not as close as I thought it would be, but the Rondo injury definitely gave an edge to the Heat for this game.

You're a Heat fan in Boston?! Get outttttttt

Rooting for D-Rose and the Bulls now.
bclare  

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IndestructibleSD wrote:
bclare wrote:
IndestructibleSD wrote:

You're a Heat fan in Boston?! Get outttttttt

Rooting for D-Rose and the Bulls now.

I'm from Florida, been a Heat fan all my life. Moved up to Boston for school and stuck around.
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's pretty safe to say the Bulls got this....bring it on Miami

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheHammer417 wrote:
I think it's pretty safe to say the Bulls got this....bring it on Miami
I want to Bulls to win with all my will but it's not anywhere near close as to say they have definitely will win...

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 8 of 18

Jump to: