ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
"Who Can Improve The Most On Expert Guitar?" rivalry.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: "Who Can Improve The Most On Expert Guitar?" rival Reply with quote

I'm currently in the process of getting a score on every song over the series (bar the handheld games) on expert mode as I want to see if I can get on the leaderboards on expert mode. As I'm not exactly that great on expert mode playing it more should make me better, and I know there are other people out there who are not too great on expert but are trying to grind out FCs as well so I figured why not make a rivalry for improvement?

I'm not gonna pick one game to do or anything as I'm going through the whole series myself just to put a score in at first (currently on GH:SH), but if someone wants to focus on just one game then that's fine by me!

Just wondered if anyone would be interested in joining a rivalry where it's not about who gets the better score on a song, but where it's about who makes the most progress in terms of skill level. Big increases on songs like an extra 60k on a song would get recognition or a tricky new FC.

Any interest?

Best FC of the week

Week 1

Best accomplishment of the week

Week 1

Last edited by Chrisssss on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
bushidox  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm now THIS is my kind of rivalry. Problem is, I do not have hardly any scores on Expert Guitar Hero games at all. I have all the games in the series on disk (minus the Xbox exclusives), and all the Rock Band games minus AC/DC and the country packs. I am actually quite good on Expert Bass on Rock Band, and passable on Guitar Hero Expert Bass. Let me know if you are interested.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Hmmmm now THIS is my kind of rivalry. Problem is, I do not have hardly any scores on Expert Guitar Hero games at all. I have all the games in the series on disk (minus the Xbox exclusives), and all the Rock Band games minus AC/DC and the country packs. I am actually quite good on Expert Bass on Rock Band, and passable on Guitar Hero Expert Bass. Let me know if you are interested.

Rock Band bass is a lot easier because you don't have to deal with the open notes, but this is more of a guitar rivalry, so I've changed the title seeing as I didn't make it clear. Sorry.

I do have Rock Band though (think only RB3 works though) so I could do bass eventually on there. But not for now...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to compete in this rivalry..
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHeroFan101 wrote:
I would like to compete in this rivalry..

Go for it... just carry on doing what you're doing and if/when you feel you get a tricky new FC or a nice accomplishment on a game, post about it & I'll consider it for the two relevant categories (now in original post).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: