ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Best personal Guitar Hero memory
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kinitawowi  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MehPlusRawr wrote:
Anybody start playing GH with GH2?

Woman on Hard. Yeah. Passing that was amazing.

That's still, hands down, my worst song on GH2H.

Fave moment? GH2H War Pigs FC. Sure, I'd got 23 other FCs before then, but that was the first one where I knew I could do it and choked a few times and actually worked on it until I got it. And then saw I'd ranked about 42nd on the leaderboard. Never looked up a path, just played and tweaked until I found one myself (and it even turned out that I'd worked out precisely the optimal path, although I can't execute or squeeze for shit). That was every kind of epic.

My Crapchievements Thread GOAL: The Log [Beast And The Harlot 4.7*]
"Our Father, who art in Heaven... please, stay there." - Saint Etienne, New Thing
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kinitawowi64
DanTheBib  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has to be the first time I passed TTFAF on expert.

I was in the room with my sister. I was showing her how I could get past the intro most of the time back then, and was really going for it. I think just before the solo I paused it, took a deep breath, and went for it for the millionth time.

Except this time, I hit all the star powers I needed to. I used them well, and I flailed over the outro. We both erupted with joy, it was THE best feeling I've ever had from playing a videogame by miles.
Now on PS3...
My Below Average Achievements
Rihsky  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite memory is when I finally got 5* on TTFAF back in seventh grade, my reaction was pricless.

heres the vid if u wanna hear my squaky reaction http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oBBpUPNbMk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back in the day when I finally got the log guitar (5* everything) in GH2.
Fhdra  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really have a best personnel memory, but most of my memories are of when I played with friends. Good times right there. Those were the times where I played just to play, not for any competition or scores. I'd screw around, fail songs, miss notes, all with zero fucks given in the process. I have very few fond memories of playing alone, squeezing, memorizing paths, constantly restarting etc.

skinnywhitecomic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game has brought me many great and wonderful moments, it's hard to pick just one. So, here is my top 4, with some honorable mentions.

Honorable Mentions - 201/O211 Hard FCs, HfT Bass FC, TTFAF Bass FC, Fade to Black FC

4. Getting the 80's log in front of my dad.

Most of you know my father passed away in 2009, but man he loved playing this game, and loved watching me. I went home for Thanksgiving and was playing this game with him watching. I told him roughly what I needed for the 5* of Play With Me, and one run happened, and he was as excited as I was. "185...190...195...196!..." he said as I was playing. It is a wonderful memory that I hold very dear.

3. 5*ing Through the Fire and Flames

When most people ask about my skills in Guitar Hero, they almost always use this song as a measuring stick. e.g. "Can you beat/5* TTFAF?") So being to 5* this song meant that I was truly an expert in the game.

2. 5*ing The Devil Went Down to Georgia

As far as scores and FCs go, this is the piece de resistance. I dreamed of this ever since getting an Xbox and GHIII for Christmas in 2007. It took me almost four years to do it. I consider my greatest in-game achievement.

1. Hero for the Heart

Greatest accomplishment not just in Guitar hero, but possibly my entire life. The entire event was a huge success. We raised over $6,600 for the American Heart Association, and on top of that, broke a Guinness World Record, a dream I've had since I was a little kid. There's no way anything I can do in-game will ever top that amazing 4 day event.

Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My best GH achievement, considering my skill level and zero tapping abilities, would be when I passed Jordan. I think I've only passed it that one time, not that I've really tried since then. Didn't get 5* though which was a shame.

In terms of a GH memory though? Probably FC'ing both Decontrol and Get Ready 2 Rokk on GH1H on the same day. That was pretty epic for me.

Although, to be honest, knowing that over the 735 songs (including BH and the GH2 Xbox exclusives) I can or I have at least once passed 734/735 songs on expert mode, with only GH3 TTFAF eluding me.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going through the entire setlist of Guitar Hero World Tour in 24 hours with three friends as soon as the game released. It was honestly amazing; yeah, I had to switch around instruments a lot because others weren't that great at the game, but still, the fact that we were all able to sit down and play the game in a band that much was amazing. Every other time for the most part when I have friends over playing they got bored after a few hours.

I think the best moment in that is when we were all playing "On the Road Again" and I had to beat it for them because of how they weren't able to handle the red pad. Us seeing some of the charts and whatnot came to hilarious reactions.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite memory is actually relatively recent (spring 2011 or so), when I "figured out" GH1. You know, when you go from having no idea how to hit fast solos, then suddenly you manage to hit something like All of This and it feels like a world of opportunity lies ahead. I loved being able to hit the Frankenstein trill, and it was actually kinda nice NOT being able to play FiU and the other ridiculous songs because I knew there was still more to be learned.

But yea, conquering GH1 was incredibly awesome for me and probably my favorite point of ever playing these games

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: