ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Anyone else returning the game?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not upset, I was just using dramatic effect. I am fully of the opinion that everyone can play games for whatever reason they like and that's okay by me because, as you say, everyone will have their own type of enjoyment.

It's a game. I'm having fun. Other people may not like it because of this and that and that's up to them. Spend money on it, return it if you don't like it. I'm keeping it and I'm gonna have a blast.

For those that do like the game and are having fun, crack on because that's what it's all about.
For those that don't like it for whatever reason, then get your money back (if you want to) and play something else or do something in real life. Either way, that's also fine by me.

I'm sure everyone on this thread is a cracking person and I don't doubt that you all have funfilled lives outside of GH! No sarcasm, by the way.

Fond farewell from me now. Last post in this thread.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellAshes wrote:
Am I returning the game?

Short answer? No, because I'm having fun.

Long answer?

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This

banjokazooie  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After about 5 hours of gameplay I was really getting used to it, and now about 15 hours in I think I can start knocking out FCs. GHTV is really fun too, though I hope it is expanded on in the future. I almost FCd Sundial last night and have notched quite a few high placings on the PS4 leaderboards, so I'm having a blast. I've moved on to competitive Melee, but it's definitely fun to be back in the world of plastic guitar for a bit.

Progress: 20/42, Last: Love Bites (So Do I) (9th ever FC cross-platform!)

Best FCs-
FCPREMIX, TtL CoD, CoP, NotB (GH3), RtL, Wasted Years, Peace Sells (RB)
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my stance has change ever since I can't get my guitar to work anymore. I've dismantled and adjusted the thing a dozen times at this point to stop the overstrumming but to no avail. Just disappointing to have a peripheral be so inconsistent for so many people.

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellAshes wrote:
Well my stance has change ever since I can't get my guitar to work anymore. I've dismantled and adjusted the thing a dozen times at this point to stop the overstrumming but to no avail. Just disappointing to have a peripheral be so inconsistent for so many people.

Can you still swap for a new guitar even though you've experimented on it? Mine has worked near flawlessly.

TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok this game is fun as hell...super duper fun. My only gripe is this damn calibration. I swear it's off no matter what I put it on. I'll get a few FC's and then I can't hit the easiest notes whatsoever. If I can get it set right I'll be very pleased. I haven't touched RB4 since this game came out...and I'm a huge rockband fanboy..GH has won me back with this game.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's nice to see familiar people here playing again.

My excitement when they announced RB4 and GHL was pretty insane. Both seemed to have fallen flat. I don't mean that as fact obviously. Since I'm sure people are having a blast with both.

But they both removed very vital things for those of us who like to play it as a competitive game, or even a cooperative one. Which doesn't really make sense to me. The extra cost of having practice mode/hyperspeed/ or all the things rb4 is missing couldn't be groundbreaking.

I actually didn't know GHL didn't have both hyperspeed or practice mode. Having to earn activations with coins? (wut)

I'll have to give it a go at best buy or a friends house sometime. Sounds weird.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: